Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (79969 Views)

Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Johnbosco77(m): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2014
patrickmuf: Bro you're right, sometimes i feel like i made a big big mistake studying MCB...Just locate a good NGO and apply as a volunteer, if you're lucky you can start from there...My M.sc should see me somewhere around public health or i do PGD and switch to management... This country doesn't look the way of Microbiologist
nawa ooo, anyways thanks sha. D tin tire me pass tyre
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by clemz88(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
I wanted to insult the fk out of u, but realised no need. You done that to yourself already from ur comment.
u must be a m_uucorn. That shows u failed english or mayb u weren't taught GNS at d university. U beta learn how to interpret english before u come out here yanning sh__*it!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by kayce911(f): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by hizaya61(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
THEY WON GIVE WE YOUTH EBOLA ABI ?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by emmaliver(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
After the strike we will apply
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Koffies(f): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
I applied with an application letter and attached my cv.
Positive energy
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by jamoyakz: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Just checked the suppose circular and it is not even a letterheaded paper looks fake to me though cause such from vacancies and recruitment in federal ministries I.e grade level 7 and above are normally through federal civil service commission... My humble opinion sha but I don apply if them like make dem hack my mail
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by tosin2013: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2014
clemz88: u must be a m_uucorn. That shows u failed english or mayb u weren't taught GNS at d university. U beta learn how to interpret english before u come out here yanning sh__*it!

Bros u can't even spell Google correctly and yet abuse someone else of poor English online. grin grin

"in sagamite voice" person tongue
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by clemz88(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
tosin2013:

Bros u can't even spell Google correctly and yet abuse someone else of poor English online. grin grin

"in sagamite voice" person tongue
mr man I dnt av ur time pls . I hav beta tinz doing than reading ur rubbish writings that are meaningless. U beta get d he^^^ll outa ma face. M--------u----corn
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by kayce911(f): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
u3fine: FMH is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Officer - General Duties
(CONHESS 7)
Qualifications
Possess Higher National Diploma in Business/
Administration Or Public Administration from
recognized Institution.
Completion of NYSC/exemption certificate.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send
their applications to:
hrm_recruitment@health.gov.ng
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Bograd83(f): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Bograd83(f): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2014
For ur reliable, fast and cheapest bulk sms visit www.bogradsms.com
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by odeebee: 9:22am On Aug 26, 2014
thanks op
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by WisdomTank: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please I need help. I have written my letter already but I am stuck at the recipient address. Can someone please bail me out? Thanks in advance.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ogelo(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls could someone help! Have been trying to send my application and cv, but the mail returned as mailer daemon.
I used the email address : hrm_recruitment@health.gov.ng
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Anoneism(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
ogelo: Pls could someone help! Have been trying to send my application and cv, but the mail returned as mailer daemon.

please can you help me with the recipient address?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
same here..anyway out
ogelo: Pls could someone help! Have been trying to send my application and cv, but the mail returned as mailer daemon.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by bamnon85: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
laceonline02: same here..anyway out
same here oo! Pls can sum1 who av successfully applied help us out?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by olafunmise: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2014
Anoneism:

please can you help me with the recipient address?

May be u didn't typed it correctly. Just open this link then go to the recipient email address and you copy and paste directly. that is the way I did mine. good luck!

http://health.gov.ng/doc/hrm_advert0814.pdf
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by odeebee: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2014
av not gotten any mailer daemon . just keep trying ok
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Eefhay: 3:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
av been getting mailer daemon.. are u sure this address is not fake
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Neroski(f): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
i really cnt say this email is fake because its the same thing on thier website to apply.i dnt know why my mail keeps bouncing back!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by ogelo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
I guess their mail server was down or something, just resent my application and cv about an hour ago.
There has been no mailer daemon delivery notice. There is still time before midnight for those trying to try
again. Goodluck all.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2014
When will this people call nw?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by transbut5(m): 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
laceonline02: same here..anyway out
. The address is hmr not hrm.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Graceojomasule: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
U ar wrong hrm
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Graceojomasule: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Their mail box is filled already
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Marvin67: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2014
The address is hrm not hmr. People still dey apply.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Marvin67: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Dammyllionaire: When will this people call nw?

If this is really from the ministry of health, then I advice you to leave it to destiny and forget about it. I applied when ministry of foreign affairs said they were recruiting, and that was sometime in june, this is september, and no one has even heard anything.
Ministry recruitment can take a year. People are still applying for this one. I'm sure the guys at the ministry haven't even checked their mail box. If you know anyone that's yet to apply, you can advice them to keep sending their mails. If you have any big man at the top, you can ask him for assistance. I can bet you a lot of things are going on underground now about job. May God help us all.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hmmm, ministry of health/ebola....pple r waiting ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.