Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (79942 Views)

Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH) - August 2014 / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / Major Banks Recruiting Graduates For August 2014 Recruitment. And Other Jobs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
@Samakin, dont allow any body to deceive u.D recruitment proces has ended.So life goes on.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
dantsohoma:
@Samakin, dont allow any body to deceive u.D recruitment proces has ended.So life goes on.
Ooops. It's never a problem... . Thanks bro
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nascimento(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Abeg o. make dem nor try am ooo.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nascimento:
Abeg o. make dem nor try am ooo.
ppl/ NL will neva bliv......hw can i convince dem?...ok, d option is ur. Bliv it or nt, its real. Simple!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Bossman25(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Haha! They have all shared it now....you guys don't know that the first principle of Nigeria federal civil service is ANONYMITY! Utopian vacancies, Not heard Civil service commission!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 6:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
@mekyno,my brother dont disturb your self again; time shal tell.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nascimento(m): 12:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Na wa ooo. All this appointment letter Mara self. Naija things sha, nothing is new. Let's still hope sha. Until then make I focus on my poultry and fish farm.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bossman25:
Haha! They have all shared it now....you guys don't know that the first principle of Nigeria federal civil service is ANONYMITY! Utopian vacancies, Not heard Civil service commission!
how u take know?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by NaMe4: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Any News?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2014
@ NAME4,so u are stil asking.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by FGjobs(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2014
If dis is true, it means d FG can conclude a recruitment process dis fast...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by modath(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
FGjobs:
If dis is true, it means d FG can conclude a recruitment process dis fast...

Bless you..You give me hope,in this country where people think with other parts of their anatomy... The people with the "inside knowledge"(the cousin brother friend doctor )forget that even if the recruitment had been concluded before advert being placed, it still must reflect federal character which can't be done in days.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
@modath and fgjobs, sooner or letter u wil be in contact with d reality; as for now u hve los contact wth d reality.But all d best my brothers/sisters.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
dantsohoma:
@modath and fgjobs, sooner or letter u wil be in contact with d reality; as for now u hve los contact wth d reality.But all d best my brothers/sisters.

Bro, pls safe yourself and us from all these by providing us with atleast a copy of the employment/appointment letter

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
@dammylionaire@ pls i was not given appointment letter.So i personaly applied and i was not invited.In short try to come to Abuja and go to FMH-HR Department for clarification.Thanks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by mac1975(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Hi guys,lets be wise in our thinking,at d conclusion of every federal recruitment,d shortlisted ones must be published in @least 2 news papers across nig. in accordance wt fed.character rules.Let's kp d hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
Hahahaha!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Segunfad: 11:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everybody. Pls is anybody here with latest news about ministry of health recruitment? Whn is τ̲̅ђe​ interview date?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
@segunfad, check d previous trend.But for your information recruitment has ended and d succesful applicant hav resume work, over three week now.Remain tied brother/sister.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Spuggie: 2:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Its done and dusted, people should accept the obvious and move on......its no good to hope against hope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by wewewewe: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2014
i dont understand why so many of us listen or share fake information - for all those who cares to hear pls the recruitment is still on and no body for NCDC have received any appointment letter, any claim to this is a big liar. the shortlisted list is still with the permanent secretary.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by james2020(m): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2014
wewewewe:
i dont understand why so many of us listen or share fake information - for all those who cares to hear pls the recruitment is still on and no body for NCDC have received any appointment letter, any claim to this is a big liar. the shortlisted list is still with the permanent secretary.
YES BRO I AGREE WITH U THOUGH I HEARD THE LIST WAS COMPILED THIS PAST WEEKEND AND SHOULD BE OUT THIS WEEK
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2014
dantsohoma:
Hahahaha!
my man, dnt mind dem; enjoy ur laff.
My relative jst told me she will be staying in abuja 4 her work (admins section), dat d ppl posted outside abj are mainly medical inclined. I can't thank God enough for her. she is doing smtns/registratn in FCSC.
Pls do u know hw many months it takes 4 dem to get dear first salary?......Thank u Jesus
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by wewewewe: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mekyno:

my man, dnt mind dem; enjoy ur laff.
My relative jst told me she will be staying in abuja 4 her work (admins section), dat d ppl posted outside abj are many medical inclined. I can't thank God enough for her. she is doing smtns/registratn in FCSC.
Pls do u know hw many months it takes 4 dem to get dear first salary?......Thank u Jesus

it is either u want to scam fellow nairalanders or ur sister have been scam- this NCDC JOB has nothing to do with FCSC--if u care to know that is why the advert never came from FCSC. Pls STOP DECEIVING OR DONT BE DECEIVED

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
wewewewe:

it is either u want to scam fellow nairalanders or ur sister have been scam- this NCDC JOB has nothing to do with FCSC--if u care to know that is why the advert never came from FCSC. Pls STOP DECEIVING OR DONT BE DECEIVED
sorry sir, bt i dnt tink i directed my questn to u. So park well.
It is only u dat knows wat ur talkin abt deceit, because i dnt say anytin abt dat. In all, tym will tell.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Nascimento(m): 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
wewewewe:

Bros!!! this is the most truthful post I've seen here. The NCDC recruitment is not from FCSC. This is exactly what my uncle told me last week. Confirm!
Thanks...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by dantsohoma: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
@wewewewe and nacimento, it seem u people are ignorance of Federal civil Service Rule.Let me tell u from today if u don't no; any person that got appointment letter from any federal parastatal/ministries must go to FCSC for documentation, bcause d office of the head of civil Service of Federation is located at the FCSC OPPOSITE Custom headquater Abuja.In short FCSC it is entry and exit point for civil service job in nigeria.Though it was just recently when some parastatal got dia independent without depending on FCSC to recruit for them,but federal character commissiont usualy collect waiver for them from presidency to recruit.In nutshel wht i'm trying to say is that after u are gving apointment letter u hve to go to office of Accountant general of Federation and office of d Head of Civil Service of the Federation for documentation if not after retirement no any retirement bnefit for u and other issues.So wht Mr/Mrs Mykeno is saying is truth and remember my advice : Try and get one copy of Nigeria FCS Rule and reminder pls (D Recruitment has ended.Remain bless.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by wewewewe: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
What you don't know you don't know. FCSC is responsible for the recruitment, training and promotion for staffs of Federal Ministries. When you talk about parastatals they also are responsible for the recruitment, training and promotion of their staffs. Pls note that it is a lie that all employees of parastatals and agency approaches the office of the accountant General. My bro. Pls get information from people who are staffs of federal ministries or agency, they will help you out stop listen to people who are either cleaners, security or temporary staff they can not help u. Just to encourage you to be well informed before you face any interviews

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by sleeksuz: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls ve they done the interview. I just registered and since then nothing.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Mekyno(m): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2014
dantsohoma:
@wewewewe and nacimento, it seem u people are ignorance of Federal civil Service Rule.Let me tell u from today if u don't no; any person that got appointment letter from any federal parastatal/ministries must go to FCSC for documentation, bcause d office of the head of civil Service of Federation is located at the FCSC OPPOSITE Custom headquater Abuja.In short FCSC it is entry and exit point for civil service job in nigeria.Though it was just recently when some parastatal got dia independent without depending on FCSC to recruit for them,but federal character commissiont usualy collect waiver for them from presidency to recruit.In nutshel wht i'm trying to say is that after u are gving apointment letter u hve to go to office of Accountant general of Federation and office of d Head of Civil Service of the Federation for documentation if not after retirement no any retirement bnefit for u and other issues.So wht Mr/Mrs Mykeno is saying is truth and remember my advice : Try and get one copy of Nigeria FCS Rule and reminder pls (D Recruitment has ended.Remain bless.
d debate floor is open.....lol
my broda/sista, no waste ur MB for pple dat dnt know n dnt want to know/bliv d recruitmnt it ova, tym wil tell. I wish dem d best in dear waiting.
NB: Am a male nah
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by Spuggie: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Its done and dusted, people should accept the
obvious and move on......its no good to hope
against hope
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 by eternity1976: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2014
Nascimento:

Bros!!! this is the most truthful post I've seen here. The NCDC recruitment is not from FCSC. This is exactly what my uncle told me last week. Confirm!
Thanks...

This guy is right those who received there appointment letter were those who applied for the advert last year August 2013 when about five ministries advertised ( BPP,ministry of justice, Trade and investment etc.I was at the FCSC three months ago when all this happened. So all nairalander get yourself prepare for NCDC job it's still on

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your NIMC Test Experience / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 2008 Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.