Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Real Is Online Importation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Real Is Online Importation? (678 Views)

Top 10 Website To Start Your Online Importation Business And Make A Lot Of Money / Is Online Importation A Profitable Business? Please I Want Your Honest Reply / How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Online Importation? by Ezegozie(m): 6:13am On Aug 22, 2014
Pls guys, i am curious about this.

So many guys have been telling me about this.

I want to comfirm how real it is before venturing into it.

Who has done this kind of business?
How good is it.

what are the disadvantanges of online importation?

Does it demands that the importer should be 24hours online monitoring his goods?

Pls i need somebody to enlighten me about this
Re: How Real Is Online Importation? by Godzlove8(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ezegozie good evening boss..am sorry for derailin this thread...please i will like to know about geology course in unical. I wanna switch course and school. I heard itz a very tough course in unical and i wanna know why students like sayin this. Please advice me on the best way i can make good grades there and the best way of overcomin failure by saddistic lecturers. Also heard that it involves much calculation..right? Please tell me everything i need to know about this great course..God bless u..Thanks
Re: How Real Is Online Importation? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op you don't need to buy any ebook from anybody. Just go through the do-it-yourself thread
Season 1 https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free
Season 2 https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

If it's profitable? Hmmm well, it is if you know your onions. wink
Re: How Real Is Online Importation? by caesaraba(m): 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Expect hungry ebook sellers to swoop down on you like flies. There's a nairaland thread which will teach you everything you need to know as quoted above by the poster above me. Just click on the link and you'll have more than you need.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Green/slimming Tea Business In Nigeria? / Why Do You Save Yourself From Nepa Stress,and Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply / Start Earning Cashback When You Shop Online In Nigeria Through Nycedealz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.