Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden (2599 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Kenny4lyfe(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
PastorKun:

Your post was hidden because you corroborated a vicious lie designed by your pay master to scam unsuspecting Nigerians. Hiding the post was the right thing to do, only problem is that you should been banned as well for corroborating such a vicious lie.

grin grin

E pele sir oh! I no know say na so the matta pain you reach! grin

3 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by AlfaSelltzer: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
frank317:

lol... your boss insulted our sense of natural order of things
when he came here with his lies. this thread is nothing but the after effect of what Jo did.

if you were wise enough, you would have been rebuking Jo by now instead of defending and acting all persecuted.

you guys have no shame abeg

Right....he's speaking about the supernatural, not the natural. Why attack him for what you know not? undecided

1 Like

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Joagbaje(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
cold: JoAgbaje's topic posted yesterday the 21st of August claiming to heal an Ebola victim was removed from this site to save unsuspecting,simple minded folks from falling prey to this scam artist masking as an MOG. This is a step in the right direction.
There's a need to clean this augean stable of con men like JoAgbaje claiming to heal all forms of diseases and perform all kinds of miracles and where possible,report them to the appropriate authorities.
Mr Jo you should be ashamed of yourself trying to take advantage of a tragic situation to prey on gullible and pliable folks. You couldn't sink any lower even if you tried. Thank goodness the admin/mods saw through your shenanigans and put your thread where it rightfully belongs.

Are you serious? Whst make me a scam Artist . I didn't collect money nor food from the man . Even though they offered me . I only took a bottle of water . I decline the offer to buy at least my ticket . I foot the bill for the journey . They only paid hotel bill. If I had asked for a million they would give me. God sent me there and I obeyed . What is your bad belle? . If they had paid me money you could have said I went for money sake . I now can see why God didn't allow me to take anything . God is too great in wisdom . I'm vindicated .

5 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Joagbaje(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
frank317:

meanwhile i think Jo needs to be apprehended by the authorities. he needs to confirm what he said to a higher body so that necessary steps can be taken to make pple understand what he is really up to

Let them come, it will only become international publicity for Jesus . The man is a UN official , the wife is a magistrate .

4 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Joagbaje(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mynd44: That thread was deleted cos it is in violation of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Really ? Ebola has become a political disease . The cure must come from America .
This is very nauseating . See how one demonic disease has put all of you in a bondage and you guys claim to know Jesus !

4 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by PastorKun(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

Let them come, it will only become international publicity for Jesus . The man is a UN official , the wife is a magistrate .

See how shallow you are? What gives you the impression that Jesus is interested in seeking cheap publicity It is you and your useless jerry curled oga that crave cheap publicity all over the place and that is what motivated you to fabricate your healing lies in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by frank317: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

ya... they are both international figure but you act of kindness and help towards them remain only a (secret)nairaland affair.

6 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Meanwhile...
Prophet T.B. Joshua was spot on! grin

www.nairaland.com/1868722/ebola-manufactured-satan-t.b-joshua
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Gombs(m): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

i can imagine the headline
"Pastor quarantine for ebola:virus non existent,UN official healed,4 others confirm infection and healing"

enough publicity for the healing power in the name of Jesus.

i dare them to alert 'higher' authorities
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by mbaemeka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Let them hide the post on the Website they sure cannot hide it from the hearts and minds of those of us who know how to etch such glorious memories in our mind.

What is Satan's mission; downplay the power of God and exaggerate those of his cohorts. That's exactly what hiding the thread means but guess what? It was a big fail. Much the same way as the hackers who cleared data from NL a while back (including Joagbajes thread on his crusade) but before that could happen a UN official resident in Tanzania had already seen it. The fact that he saw that thread months back has saved him his life now. What a mighty God!

As for those of you clicking 'likes' to satan-inspired posts, I hope you know it is a dangerous thing to stand against where the move of God's spirit is directed. Jesus said "those who will fall on his church will be broken while those on whom the church falls...shall be grinded to powder".

I believe Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by DrummaBoy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Has anybody bothered to ask why Chris Oyakhilome's "Atmosphere for Miracles" was banned, along with other faith healing shows, from Nigerian TV by the NBC?

Its apparent Joagbaje has learnt the trade of his masters.

I commend the authorities of Nairaland for doing what any sane organization should do.

Joagbaje, please sell your story on Yookos where enough gullible folks will buy and post us a link here.

8 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
lol, they deleted my comments about joagbaje's well deserved demise!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Gombs(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
DrummaBoy: Has anybody bothered to ask why Chris Oyakhilome's "Atmosphere for Miracles" was banned, along with other faith healing shows, from Nigerian TV by the NBC?

Its apparent Joagbaje has learnt the trade of his masters.

I commend the authorities of Nairaland for doing what any sane organization should do.

Joagbaje, please sell your story on Yookos where enough gullible folks will buy and post us a link here.

And the failed Blogger cum comedian in his late fourties never cease to disappoint...u would definitely leave the thread and OP and attack his church! Anyways, AFM was banned by NBC, but that gave rise to LoveworldSat, LoveworldPlus, etc... he was reaching a mere 80million with NBC, now he's reaching billions without the aid of nbc.. methinks that's a blessing!

You are yet to go bash T. B. Joshua on why NBC banned his programme, and why he said ebola is of the devil. Don't forget to alert your atheist friends when u ready sha!
Praise Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by itstpia1: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

Luke 5

14 Then Jesus ordered him, “Don’t tell anyone, but go, show yourself to the priest and offer the sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing, as a testimony to them.”

priest = public health authority.
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
Religion especially the Nigerian version is evil. That's all.

Joagbaje no be only healing,you have banned ebola from Earth.

1 Like

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gombs:

And the failed Blogger cum comedian in his late fourties never cease to disappoint...u would definitely leave the thread and OP and attack his church! Anyways, AFM was banned by NBC, but that gave rise to LoveworldSat, LoveworldPlus, etc... he was reaching a mere 80million with NBC, now he's reaching billions without the aid of nbc.. methinks that's a blessing!

You are yet to go bash T. B. Joshua on why NBC banned his programme, and why he said ebola is of the devil. Don't forget to alert your atheist friends when u ready sha!
Praise Jesus!

Either you a con man or you are genuinely deluded

2 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by mbaemeka(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
I remember Higherlife Conference 2009 in Abuja when Prof. Jerry Gana was summoned out by Pastor Chris to come and see a sick lady that was brought on a stretcher. As soon as the Prof saw the lady he started Praying himself.

Of course, the MOG stretched out his hand and commanded the demon that afflicted the lady to check out and it did. The supposed sick lady ran across the stage like someone that was electrocuted. There wasn't a single dry eye in that place.

Please remember that Jerry Gana was a leading figure in Government when the supposed NBC ban took place. OBJ that was the president then (during the ban) has since been found celebrating the MOG.

If the place you worship doesn't have a replete of such testimonies of the healing power of God abounding daily then you better watch it because it is a clear sign that Jesus is definitely not in such a midst.

Which explains why some of such Ignorant 'christians' always find themselves in the same party with Atheists who will always speak against truth. Some of such Atheists became so all because they didn't get jobs in Nigeria and took their anger out at God.

Frustrated souls.

5 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
mbaemeka: Some of such Atheists became so all because they didn't get jobs in Nigeria and took their anger out at God..

and all the prayers you christians offer to your god and somehow your country is forver backwards. It's always the same prayers about jobs, health and security, so it follows that one should ask the question; does your god ever answer any prayers the amout of prayers you people spend your time offering should have turned Nigeria to England by now.

mbaemeka:
Frustrated souls.

lmao, a lot of you have been using the word "frustrate" a lot. Sounds a lot like projection. grin You monkeys are so frustrated that your impotent god never shows up that you just accuse your detractors of being "frustrated. Hilarious!

3 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by mbaemeka(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Martian:
and all the prayers you christians offer to your god and somehow your country is forver backwards. It's always the same prayers about jobs, health and security, so it follows that one should ask the question; does your god ever answer any prayers the amout of prayers you people spend your time offering should have turned Nigeria to England by now.
lmao, a lot of you have been using the word "frustrate" a lot. Sounds a lot like projection. grin You monkeys are so frustrated that your impotent god never shows up that you just accuse your detractors of being "frustrated. Hilarious!

Direct your questions to God. I know you know he exists but to convince yourself that you are of a superior class feel free to believe otherwise. God is not offended at such infantile displays of delusion.

It is sure sign of a pseudo-intellectual; one who rules out all notions without proferring one in it's stead.
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by LambanoPeace: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
itstpia1:

Luke 5

priest = public health authority.

How? Did the priest diagnose sick peoplemin the Bible?
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
mbaemeka:
Direct your questions to God. I know you know he exists but to convince yourself that you are of a superior class feel free to believe otherwise. God is not offended at such infantile displays of delusion.
It is sure sign of a pseudo-intellectual; one who rules out all notions without proferring one in it's stead.

Infantile displays of delusion is strictly the domain of you and your ilk. Delusions about some god curing a disease. Delusions about an ignoramus like joagbaje performing "healings . Delusions that make you believe that the creation of some primitive jews looks out for the welfare of people in West Africa. Delusions that make you believe that your religious leader is not a slick tongued fraudster. Delusions that make you believe that there is a god looking out for you rubes.

I hope you get ebola and I hope your "faith" is strong. lmao, and I hope that joagbeje will be there to heal you. grin

7 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Joagbaje(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
mbaemeka: I remember Higherlife Conference 2009 in Abuja when Prof. Jerry Gana was summoned out by Pastor Chris to come and see a sick lady that was brought on a stretcher. As soon as the Prof saw the lady he started Praying himself.

Of course, the MOG stretched out his hand and commanded the demon that afflicted the lady to check out and it did. The supposed sick lady ran across the stage like someone that was electrocuted. There wasn't a single dry eye in that place.

Please remember that Jerry Gana was a leading figure in Government when the supposed NBC ban took place. OBJ that was the president then (during the ban) has since been found celebrating the MOG.

If the place you worship doesn't have a replete of such testimonies of the healing power of God abounding daily then you better watch it because it is a clear sign that Jesus is definitely not in such a midst.

Which explains why some of such Ignorant 'christians' always find themselves in the same party with Atheists who will always speak against truth. Some of such Atheists became so all because they didn't get jobs in Nigeria and took their anger out at God.

Frustrated souls.

How much of these testimonies have the critics enquired . I don't even want to talk about pastor chris miracles yet. There are catalogues of them on YouTube . I'm talking about the one I can present with evidence and the individuals who are still living . Jesus thesame yesterday today and forever

6 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:
How much of these testimonies have the critics enquired . I don't even want to talk aboutDavid Blaine's magic yet. There are catalogues of them on Myspace, Facebook, World Star Hip Hop, You Tube. I'm talking about the one I can present with evidence and the individuals who are still living . Jesus thesame yesterday today and forever...................as real as a unicorn
Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by TheBigUrban2: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Joagbaje:

How much of these testimonies have the critics enquired . I don't even want to talk about pastor chris miracles yet. There are catalogues of them on YouTube . I'm talking about the one I can present with evidence and the individuals who are still living . Jesus thesame yesterday today and forever

Joagbaje the miracle worker grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re-joagbaje's EBOLA CURE: Is Jesus; Removed,locked Or Hidden by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Martian:

Infantile displays of delusion is strictly the domain of you and your ilk. Delusions about some god curing a disease. Delusions about an ignoramus like joagbaje performing "healings . Delusions that make you believe that the creation of some primitive jews looks out for the welfare of people in West Africa. Delusions that make you believe that your religious leader is not a slick tongued fraudster. Delusions that make you believe that there is a god looking out for you rubes.

I hope you get ebola and I hope your "faith" is strong. lmao, and I hope that joagbeje will be there to heal you. grin

grin grin Epic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

RCCG 2014 Annual Holy Ghost Congress » Theme: The Great Shepherd / Tread To Answer Christians Questions. / Did God Foresee The Fall Of Mankind ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.