Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is Ribadu Deceiving Nigerians ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ribadu Deceiving Nigerians ? (426 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Supreme Court Judgement: Stop Deceiving Nigerians Chris Uba Tells Brother / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ribadu Deceiving Nigerians ? by Tabspear(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2014
It was a day dream, a day i hoped never came to pass, a day i can describe as one of my most shocking moments as a
passive active player in Nigerian politics. The rumour has been rife
at an alarming rate for weeks, infact the reports of meetings and
counter meetings have been tiring, at a point i prayed so hard
silently that this nemesis never came to pass.
Alas, on Sunday 17th August 2014, the news spread like wildfire,
national and international news agencies alike broke the news, the
social media was agog with the shocker of the moment, it was now crystal clear that the former presidential candidate of the now
defunct Action Congress of Nigeria A.C.N, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu has finally decamped from the opposition All Progressives Congress A.P.C,to the ruling People’s Democratic Party P.D.P to contest the 2014 Adamawa gubernatorial election.
As a keen observer of the Nigerian political terrain for years now,
the decamping of Nigerian politicians from one party to the other Is
no more news and is always not surprising as we have seen ridiculous decampings in recent years, but sincerely speaking i was astonished by this, may be because of the track record of Ribadu, or because i supported and campaigned for him vigorously in the build up to the 2011 presidential election, it’s so shocking because this is the first time if i am not mistaken a politician will decamp when the party needs him most.....www.horizonia.net

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Tariff To Rise By Year End / Finally Our Men Are Back. / Lagos State Governor, Fashola Listed Amongst World’s Top 100 Global Thinkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.