Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Facts About Palestine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facts About Palestine (2862 Views)

Oldest Bible Found In Palestine Confirms Jesus Was A Servant Of God / 8 Reasons Why Israel-palestine Peace Deal Has To Be In 2014 / The Reason Behind The Isreal Palestine Crises. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Palestine by KAG: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2006
lol.
Re: Facts About Palestine by belloti(m): 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2006
Unfortunately, some of you guys satisfy your ego by insulting others. It says a lot about who we really are, but that was not the concept behind this somewhat beautiful contraption called nairaland.

Islam is a great religion and the Rasoul is the best example of humility and patience, if only you care to find out
Re: Facts About Palestine by m4malik(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2006
belloti:

Unfortunately, some of you guys satisfy your ego by insulting others. It says a lot about who we really are, but that was not the concept behind this somewhat beautiful contraption called nairaland.

Then try not being so brazen at calling others "fools" - it says a lot about who you really are, even though that's not the concept behind Nairaland.

belloti:

Islam is a great religion and the Rasoul is the best example of humility and patience, if only you care to find out

The things we found out about the Rasoul do not qualify him as the best example of humility and patience. I spare you the repeatition of what have already been exposed about him in that regard; and we wait to see how Muslims today attempt to launder the very questionable and immoral aspects of his life and career. There are men who make no claim to prophethood but have lived more exemplifying moral lives.
Re: Facts About Palestine by carmelily: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2006
m4malik:

The things we found out about the Rasoul do not qualify him as the best example of humility and patience. I spare you the repeatition of what have already been exposed about him in that regard; and we wait to see how Muslims today attempt to launder the very questionable and immoral aspects of his life and career. There are men who make no claim to prophethood but have lived more exemplifying moral lives.

@m4malik

i think we as christians need to exercise more restraint in criticising people of other faiths and their spiritual leaders. many christian prophets, such as, Lot, David, Sampson,
Solomon et cetera did things we consider inappropriate- but only when it's "The Rasoul" doing them. and i think he was, indeed, humble. Read up on him kiss
Re: Facts About Palestine by m4malik(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
@carmelily,

While still a muslim, I read up the life of Muhammad, especially from the Hadith, and what I find there is what I post here.

The Bible captivated my heart after the grace of Christ touched me in a real way, and the same Bible I once ridiculed became the living Word of God to me. Why? Because I found that Muhammad in many places recast Biblical narratives in typical character of a false prophet by Biblical standards.

You can't match the honesty and sincerity of the Bible - and that's why God did not cover up the immoral lives of the list of prophets you gave (though they can't be technically called "Christian prophets"wink. Solomon had a thousand women - what was his summation? Without God, all was vanity (read Eccl. 2). And Lot, who under intoxication committed incest with both his daughters, did not go unnoticed before God. The result was that he brought such a sad future upon his grandchildren to their tenth generation - they were not able to enter the congregation of the LORD (Gen. 19:36-38 & Deut. 23:2-3). David had his own mistakes as well, and God did not condone his sin with Bathsehba (II Sam. 11:27 - But the thing that David had done displeased the LORD); but in his sincere repentance, God forgave him but also made sure that His man was disciplined afterwards. Samson who fell into Delilah's laps knew the pain afterwards when the Spirit left him so that the Philistines were able to overpower him.

The problem with Muhammad, however, is that he pretends to have received a licence from *Allah* for every immorality he pursued, as if God would be pleased to grant him such lewd adventures. He purported to have received "revelation" for his pedophilia, claiming that he saw Aisha in a dream. He also claimed to have received a "revelation" to lust after all his paternal and maternal cousins. Then he received "revelation" in the same instance to play out his unbridled lust for all the women who came under him, including those he got in wars as "booties" to practice his insatiable sex drive, and so many other questionable things.

Now, in the face of all this, Muslims who have no qualms examining the 'sins' of the Jewish prophets are very quick to take offence when Muhammad's immorality is pointed out. They don't want us to question the immoral live of the prophet of Islam, but it's okay with them if any of the Biblical prophets are put under the magnifying glass.

Bottomline is that, the more we keep telling them to drop the prejudices and examine the grey areas of Muhammad, the more they would come close to seeing that they've been shortchanged by a false claim to prophethood. The holy God does not sanction immorality, no matter how much people want to excuse it. As long as Muhammad claimed to have been sent by that same God, we need to point out that Muhammad lived contrary to the claims of a true servant raised by that God.
Re: Facts About Palestine by carmelily: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2006
hmmmm, i rest my case! kiss
Re: Facts About Palestine by belloti(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2006
mr4maliki, you are seriously misrepresenting Islam and the Rasoul (SAW). i, like everyother muslim take serious exception to this. i demand an unreserved apology.

I have no problem with u being a christian, its your life. but i can't sit here and watch you scandalously disrespecting my religious symbols.

Just for a moment, can you guys just let us be?
Re: Facts About Palestine by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2006
belloti:

mr4maliki, you are seriously misrepresenting Islam and the Rasoul (SAW). i, like everyother muslim take serious exception to this. i demand an unreserved apology.
I have no problem with u being a christian, its your life. but i can't sit here and watch you scandalously disrespecting my religious symbols.
Just for a moment, can you guys just let us be?

Yeah i bet we could have let you guys be if we did not have to be avoiding train stations and fasting and praying before we board an aircraft in the US or virtually stripping naked twice for "Searches" at airports! We would let you guys be if muslims in the north of nigeria stopped killing our fellows over cartoons drawn in denmark, maybe if you stopped refering to us as infidels, maybe if the governor of Zamfara stopped destroying our churches and "just let our religion be", maybe just maybe if you also "let us be" we might be willing to let you be too!
Re: Facts About Palestine by belloti(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2006
here you go again,
Re: Facts About Palestine by barikade: 4:22pm On Aug 15, 2006
belloti:

here you go again,

What's the "again" inside? Wetin happen?

belloti:

I am staggered! shocked shocked 'Seriously misrepresenting Islam and the Rasoul' - how?? That what [b]m4malik
is posting are false - and which one of them? And let me say, if Malik apologises without your explanations for the so-called 'misrepresentations', I'll kick him out of Nairaland!

belloti:

We wouldn't be reading any 'scandals' if Muhammad didn't commit them.

belloti:

Just for a moment, can you guys just let us be?[/b]

Nooo O! shocked As Davidylan said, you guys have to come back and show us how Muhammad "let others be" when he called for the death of recanters (Muslim converts to other religions) - how the Zamfara State Governor is letting others be by destroying Churches; how Muslim suicide bombers are letting others be; and how some Muslim Nairalanders have let others be on this Forum with their own misrepresentations.
Re: Facts About Palestine by carmelily: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2006
white flags on both sides pleeeeeeeeease!! kiss
Re: Facts About Palestine by olabowale(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2006
2m4malik. Please direct me to where you read materials about Muhammad (AS) that jolted you so much that you left islam. I have spent a long time reading about him and there was not a single thing about him (AS) that was out of human comprehension. Maybe your heart needs some cleansing. You need to pray to God for gorgiveness for your vile statement about the beloved of Allah, His Angels and believing men and women. For if you die in evil state you are in , by Allah, the mercy of Allah will be forbidden to you.
Don't you fear God, the Almighty? Please have an introspection of yourself. You are saying ills about a man who liberated a whole people even though before him this same people the Arabs have neglected and forgotten by the rest of the world. From this noble man the greatest movement the world has ever known sprouted. From him, the noble soul, there are many discoveries in all fields of academics. There is no one alive since his death and before his birth that ever commanded respect near his, from followers and others, alike. The qualities that was ever in mankind, it it was added to one another and but on the scale to be compared to his, that of all man will have been lighter in weight. No muslim will put him over any prophet, it is God, the Almighty that raised him up. You Nigerians, with your weak and filthy souls have to hide behind the internet to spill your evil. But you do not consider what can of torment that await your souls if you die with this much evil. Have you ever heard of any Musllim speak ill of any prophet (AS)? Yes it is true the Muslims do not believe that Jesus (AS) is God, God son or cruxified. God Himself said it in the last revelation, the Qur'an and that book has not been changed, all attempts of changing have come from the others, christians and jews.
Re: Facts About Palestine by tng(f): 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2007
Classical escapist attitude of those whose limited cerebral capacity has been exposed.[quote][/quote]

Am sure every other person has limited cerebral capacity when it comes to you. You are so full of yourself. I have not seen any reasonable posts from you since i have been on this forum.
When someone is not agreeing with your viewpoint, you resolve to insults. GROW UP MATE.
Re: Facts About Palestine by trinigirl1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ belloti

Is it true that according to Arab war custom during that era, the victor was obligated to give 1/10th of the spoils of war to the king?

If you know, please direct me to a viable source where I can study and verify this fact.

Thanks.
Re: Facts About Palestine by abdkabir(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hello There,
I've just seen this thread.I invite those seeking an objecvtive view to this issue to please read or listen to the audio on this link:

http://www.democracynow.org/finkelstein-benami.shtml

http://ia300229.us.archive.org/1/items/dn-finkelstein-benami/dn-finkelstein-benami_64kb.mp3

The reference, democracynow.org, is known for it works on the representation of the disenfranchised left and views u might necesarily see on corporate media. Democranow has championed human rights causes among other issues. A famous journalist froom the group Amy Goodman, made a fantastic report on the abuses Shell et al was commiting in the NIger delta. The site has got loads of fantastic articles. If u are interested in seeing a side of Media, different from what traditional "corporate media" bombards us with. Democracy now is a nice Place to be. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Goodman
Re: Facts About Palestine by pilgrim1(f): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
We've heard some noise about Palestinians. The other day, someone sent me this clip to see the "live" drama they put up as news for the gullible minds of the politically correct! Here:

Stage-managed Muslim deception: PALLYWOOD!

(http://seconddraft.org/streaming/pallywood.wmv)

You'll need a windows media player install on your computer to be able to view the clip (runs for about 18 mins - quite an eye-opener for those who love the Muslim al-taqiyya!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace With God / Church Wedding Is Not Biblical. / Street Preacher Threatened By A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.