Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates (5771 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

she kept doing her job till she died. has it not ended in "eyahh" "pity""so sad""she was brave","you died so that we may live","you are an icon","god bless you sister"

how many of you give a hoot what she earned there?

how many of you have suggested what govt should do for her family?

you are quick to remember she was doing what she was trained for but very slow to review THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SHE WORKED.

was she a government employee? I thought someone already pointed out she was working in a private clinic. abi should government also fund private clinics in Nigeria for peace to reign? why are we fighting ourselves like this? this is exactly the reason why we can't take a stand as one voice to resist tyranny. everyone feels they r the superior specie of Nigerian. and for the one who said other health workers ran away from Sawyer cos they lacked the mental capacity to handle him, are you for real? a midwife probably birthed you at home. how do you measure intelligence? omg.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by maestroferddi: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

you cant get my point,then relax and meditate on the post till you get it.
my comments are getting on your nerves and you think i care like seriously undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I have been going through your comments herein but I am struggling to see a well articulated thesis apart from some attempts to stifle dissenting viewpoints.

I am not surprised sha as it is a Nigerian thing in that propriety is assumed to reside with he who shouts the loudest.

We all pretend to wish for a better country but yet our ingrained selfishness, more often not, gives us away.

I think it is highly misguided for doctors as members of the professional community to benchmark standards on the conduct of politicians.

Politicians are deemed corrupt. The question then is whether our doctors want to be tarred with the same brush as politicians.

I personally think that the management of NMA bungled the whole strike issue.
A quick look at the 24-point demand clearly shows their glaring inexperience in trade unionism.

Instead of jumbling together key and extraneous issues, a pragmatic approach should have been to prioritise or front-load the germaine demands and not having everything subsumed under one strike.

To those who are citing the pay package of doctors in US and Canada etc, well, there are also doctors in China, Japan and other Asian Tigers where whilst the remuneration is very low, the countries in question have superlative growth indicators like GDP, Human Development Index (HDI) and Per Capita Income.

Is it not time we all begin to realise that there is a price to pay for national development?

Doctors should note that their jobs are principally humanitarian in nature. The goodwill they enjoy with the public must not be eroded on the altar of excessive pecuniary considerations.

A doctor is nothing without his/her patients...

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Enoquin(f): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
esere826:

Phantom, phantom, phantom
Have you noticed that no one on this thread is supporting the government?
In fact, you'd be appreciated if you go over to germany where GEJ's security is low key and take him out

If you swat a tsetse fly perched on a man's scrotum
you'll have the man to contend with and not the fly

..thats the reason for the mentally deranged nigerians you laugh at
try hard to decompose issues into its various strains

Oh Esere! Well articulated points. I have read/listened to both sides of the arguments and haven't read any well articulated points like yours. All I had in mind is all you have put down.

No one hates doctors. No one is jealous of doctors. Doctors should have gone on partial strike and called off the strike when Patrick brought in Ebola.

Mrs. Adedovah (God bless her soul) was working in the private and not public sector.

Nigeria not only has federal hospitals. She has state, federal military, private etc hospitals.

I don't understand statements like 'Who will treat you when you have re-occuring cough?' Accidents, illnesses and infections can happen to anyone, regardless of their occupation.

I certainly do not support the government on most issues but I do not understand this venom that most of the doctors have towards the rest of Nigeria especially towards people who are not involved in policy making and are more affected by their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by emiye(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2014
I think doctors should have suspended the strike action for a period of time , say 2-3 months since the ebola break out. That way, they would have enjoyed massive public support when they return back to the strike action.

You cant underestimate public support in this kind of situation, Doctors lost the opportunity when they failed to suspend the strike at the heat of the ebola outbreak, they now look like selfish doctors in the eyes of the masses.

As much i believe this current government has failed, it is absolutely impossible for it to meet all the requests from professional bodies , sacrifices will have to be made.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by abacus(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2014
All I want

Let doctors fight for their right, the hazard and risk is too much
Left soldiers fight for their right, the risk and under equipped .. this crazy, Borno state is right
For JOHESU, they will continue to be second fiddle unless they fight for their right too.

GEJ is in Germany hospital because of headache.. SMH

Nigerian we deserve the leaders we get..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2014
phantom:

she kept doing her job till she died. has it not ended in "eyahh" "pity""so sad""she was brave","you died so that we may live","you are an icon","god bless you sister"

how many of you give a hoot what she earned there?

how many of you have suggested what govt should do for her family?

you are quick to remember she was doing what she was trained for but very slow to review THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SHE WORKED.
When are we going to be honest in this country? She didn't die as a result of THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SHE WORKED, but just that it was too late by the time they realised that they were dealing with EVD. You even made it looked like the late doctor's death is the only death recorded so far.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: I told you that you are a dumbass and a docile kid ranting around like a headless chicken.
you know nothing about how the health sector and how it should be. And by the way, I was sarcastic about my post. I am sure your brain cannot decipher that since it is beyond your mental faculty.
I have told you,you know nothing these issues.

Sarcastic my foot, grin as if u avnt been spreading foolishness all over the forum as regards this issue.
Fool, u remain empty. Well travelled but no input whatsoever to issues at stake.
I can picture ur big mouth with a fish brain. grin
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2014
maasoap: When are we going to be honest in this country? She didn't die as a result of THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SHE WORKED, but just that it was too late by the time they realised that they were dealing with EVD. You even made looked like the late doctor's death is the only death recorded so far.

if you had a proactive government,that man would have been isolated from the airport.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Sarcastic my foot, grin as if u avnt been spreading foolishness all over the forum as regards this issue.
Fool, u remain empty. Well travelled but no input whatsoever to issues at stake.
I can picture ur big mouth with a fish brain. grin
you are just a slow moroon, living a miserable life.I have thrashed this issues both offline and online with reasonable folks not emotional low lifer like you.
You are not that smart. Your mindset is anti neutral with irrational behavior. I see you as mentally incapacitated and erratic.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: you are just a slow moroon, living a miserable life.I have thrashed this issues both offline and online with reasonable folks not emotional low lifer like you.
You are not that smart. Your mindset is anti neutral with irrational behavior. I see you as mentally incapacitated and erratic.

Fool, did u say u thrashed it with ur co fools? Oponu, where is the link? Let me see where u dropped ur dung. grin
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, did u say u thrashed it with ur co fools? Oponu, where is the link? Let me see where u dropped ur dung. grin
You see as an immature mumu like you with no job and a political parasite with no decency and common sense,then that shows whom you are.
An idiot like you will never understand because your life is miserable.
Lousy and uncultured small boy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: You see as an immature mumu like you with no job and a political parasite with no decency and common sense,then that shows whom you are.
Lousy and uncultured small boy.
hahahaha. naira land good job at the censorship. hehe. slow Mo.ron indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
[[s]quote author=lokoloko84]You see as an immature mumu like you with no job and a political parasite with no decency and common sense,then that shows whom you are.
Lousy and uncultured small boy.[/quote][/s]

Fool, where is the link to where u said u discussed this issue with ur co fools? Did u lie again? Won't be surprised anyway, considering the fact that u are one dumb bastard claiming importance.
Empty head, what saith thou grin
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem: [[s]quote author=lokoloko84]You see as an immature mumu like you with no job and a political parasite with no decency and common sense,then that shows whom you are.
Lousy and uncultured small boy.[/s]

Fool, where is the link to where u said u discussed this issue with ur co fools? Did u lie again? Won't be surprised anyway, considering the fact that u are one dumb bastard claiming importance.
Empty head, what saith thou grin
Continue to rant like a mumu. you think everyone is dishonest, insincere and stupid like you.
you are a shameless dolt and a loser ko link no,Ode..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
provenus:
hahahaha. naira land good job at the censorship. hehe. slow Mo.ron indeed.
Who is this pancake.. Slut.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
lokoloko84: Continue to rant like a mumu. you think everyone is dishonest, insincere and stupid like you.
you are a shameless dolt and a loser ko link no,Ode..

Fool, in otherwords u lied when u said u have discussed this issue severally online. U are the dishonest and insincere fool here. Shouldn't u be ashamed of ursef? There is a lie curse over u, u need to get rid off. I just hope it isn't hereditary, if not, ur seeds are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, in otherwords u lied when u said u have discussed this issue severally online. U are the dishonest and insincere fool here. Shouldn't u be ashamed of ursef? There is a lie curse over u, u need to get rid off. I just hope it isn't hereditary, if not, ur seeds are doomed.
You are docile and I do not think you are intelligent.
I do not live my life on naira land unlike you, a political prostitute.It seems you are a failed individual with no sense of reasoning for that matter for asking about a link with over bloated opinions for the past few weeks.
your life is a complete mess and I know you are confused.I am not dogmatic like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2014
lokoloko84: Who is this pancake.. Slut.
It seems u get high on insulting people and cursing. Cry baby! Grow up.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2014
provenus:
It seems u get high on insulting people and cursing. Cry baby! Grow up.
In most cases,I do not respond to issues but you know what I am allergic to stupidity and unresonable comments like yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2014
lokoloko84: In most cases,I do not respond to issues but you know what I am allergic to stupidity and unresonable comments like yours.
Grab a chill pill, da. Or loratadine pls. If that doesn't help your allergies then God help u. Shift tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2014
provenus:
Grab a chill pill, da. Or loratadine pls. If that doesn't help your allergies then God help u. Shift tongue
Has loratidine ko,fexonodiene no.mumu
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2014
provenus:
loratidine ko,fexonodiene no.mumu
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
lokoloko84: loratidine ko,fexonodiene no.mumu
u really are jobless. Hahahha.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2014
provenus: u really are jobless. Hahahha.
you are not smart

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by provenus(f): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
lokoloko84: you are not smart

Lol, I see what this is about. It's about who gets d last shot off eh? Total digression from original topic. Oya comment again if u think u r samrt. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
provenus:

Lol, I see what this is about. It's about who gets d last shot off eh? Total digression from original topic. Oya comment again if u think u r samrt. Ode.
Oponu then do not quote me because I do not rant around responding to peoples comments
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by delishpot: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kinfunfun22: Doctors dey suffer for 9ja. Na them even gree stay 4d jungle.
In Australia they pay doctors that are ordinary medical officers abt 4million naira equivalent monthly.
I don't see what any sensible doctor should be doing in Nigeria, a hostile country to them.

Give all of dem residency for Australia dem go leave naija.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by delishpot: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
provenus:

was she a government employee? I thought someone already pointed out she was working in a private clinic. abi should government also fund private clinics in Nigeria for peace to reign? why are we fighting ourselves like this? this is exactly the reason why we can't take a stand as one voice to resist tyranny. everyone feels they r the superior specie of Nigerian. and for the one who said other health workers ran away from Sawyer cos they lacked the mental capacity to handle him, are you for real? a midwife probably birthed you at home. how do you measure intelligence? omg.

What is wrong with mid wives birthing babies at home biko? You doing the same thing you preaching against. Why do you think thise birthed at the hosputal by doctors are wiser and smarter than those birthed by midwives at home? My dear, kids born at home without complication are just as normal as those born in hospitals o.
Biko, leave that insults and just talk whats on ya mind jare. No award for who can abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2014
[s]
lokoloko84: You are docile and I do not think you are intelligent.
I do not live my life on naira land unlike you, a political prostitute.It seems you are a failed individual with no sense of reasoning for that matter for asking about a link with over bloated opinions for the past few weeks.
your life is a complete mess and I know you are confused.I am not dogmatic like you.
[/s]

Eternal fool, i demanded for links to what u claimed which sane peeps believes it's a lie and here u are telling me u dont live on naira........ U are running mad ooo. What's my business with that?
Fool, substantiate ur claims or sane minds will be convinced u are nothing but a cured liar.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Demdem: [s][/s]

Eternal fool, i demanded for links to what u claimed which sane peeps believes it's a lie and here u are telling me u dont live on naira........ U are running mad ooo. What's my business with that?
Fool, substantiate ur claims or sane minds will be convinced u are nothing but a cured liar.
You are still alive, idiot. To cure your stupidity, recent event has already overrun this issue.So boy,you are a slowpoke probably suffering from dementia.
Keep on repeating the same points. Go and play with your kids.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2014
lokoloko84: You are still alive, idiot. To cure your stupidity, recent event has already overrun this issue.So boy,you are a slowpoke probably suffering from dementia.
Keep on repeating the same points. Go and play with your kids.

Fool, recent events won't changed the fact that ur claims are lies. U remain daft and foolish, aving no verifiable position on the debacle.
grin
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, recent events won't changed the fact that ur claims are lies. U remain daft and foolish, aving no verifiable position on the debacle.
grin
You keep on using FD words
Are you just a learner or high school graduate. You are lost and seems you are short of words.mumu, I am here to cure your sillyness and irrational behavior on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHORT Story:how Dew Contaminated Water Killed My Room Mate / 120,000 Enroll For Lagos Health Insurance Scheme / Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.