Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates (5783 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Blockus: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifyclose2: There goes your ignorance once again. In most federal hospitals across d nation, it's d JUNIOR DOCTORS (house officers) who collect urine, blood and stool samples from patients, and NOT nurses....so how do I reply you now?!!!

I am ignorant... OBVIOUSLY!! Thats why there is a '?' mark at the end of most of my sentences.. Enlighten us lowly people of lesser professions.

So you said; In 'MOST' federal hospitals.. Meaning not in 'ALL' Federal Hospitals... grin So go ahead and answer my question because as far as I know and many other Nigerians would attest to, collecting samples, giving injections, setting up I.V's are all done by nurses..

And ok.. Even if the Doctors collect the samples.. What about those who analyse these samples?! Arent they naturally at greater risk than the doctors who collect them?! OR Will you also say that in 'MOST' Federal hospitals, Doctors do sample analysis themselves?! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Blockus: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

wow...... you picked a second point.we are making progress.

Cynicism again.. You still have not made any progress in this regard.

Okay.. So now go ahead and tell me whatelse I missed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Blockus: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
kokoA: Show me anybody that works for nigerian government that is satisfied with the conditions of his or her service.. Doctors are not different from any other civil servant, lecturer, etc working for the government.. The conditions are bad we know but that doesn't change the fact that you guys are very heartless. We have soldiers in Borno earning 500naira per day in addition to obsolete and inadequate weapon to fight against insurgents driven by strange ideology and limitless amount of sophisticated weapons, so don't tell me about risk. With due respect to our nigerian hero, late Dr Stella (may her soul rip), but she wasn't the only health official who got infected. Do you mean to tell me the other hospital staff have better conditions of service than doctors?

Naaa.. Those other staff are practitioners of lesser professions than our highly esteemed doctors. grin

THATSALL..

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by anonimi: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
esere826:

we're back to why i called her intelligent
from the level of argument displayed by some doc on this thread
i suspect that such 'intellectual' curiosity to 'suspect' is not common place

That is a terribly lovely punch smiley
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by thandii1: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
esere826:

ok naw
if this statement is what makes u feel better,..enjoy
Hope you go places with such talk

Dude has been trying so hard to avoid engaging you in a conversation, which only means one thing-he has read in between the lines and realised you are not one of those he can talk down on, and call names, he realises you are well informed about the matter and you are reasonable and sound. Had it been it were a random guy who types in text format or a johesu member(who they always feel threatened by but mask with their false sense of superiority grin), you'd have seen him engage you with epistles full of insults, threatening and cursing out.

I just laughed at him when he kept spamming everywhere with politicians pay as if politicians just started receiving such allowance in nigeria. Since when did any reasonable professional start comparing their pay with corrupt politicians if not GREED in the making? They keep comparing their pay with other developed countries like there is any profession in nigeria that pays the exact amount their counterpart pay in those developed countries.

Everything starts and ends with enriching their pockets like they are the only important sector in nigeria , but when you raise the issue, they try to tell you they are fighting for better healthcare services.

Nigerians are mot kids, they can tell clearly a union fighting for her pocket from one fighting for improvement in their sector. See how they are trying to blackmail onyeabuchi now?

So far 2nurses have died, but we are yet to receive a blackmail message from the association of nurses.

Another thing that has been baffling me which I keep saying is that is that these same greedy people received their july salaries(including call duty allowances) and wouldn't have minded receiving more for the subsequent months of no services rendered had FG not terminated their appointment.

Are these who nigerians should take seriously? Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2014
thandii1:

Dude has been trying so hard to avoid engaging you in a conversation, which only means one thing-he has read in between the lines and realised you are not one of those he can talk down on, and call names, he realises you are well informed about the matter and you are reasonable and sound. Had it been it were a random guy who types in text format or a johesu member(who they always feel threatened by but mask with their false sense of superiority grin), you'd have seen him engage you with epistles full of insults, threatening and cursing out.

I just laughed at him when he kept spamming everywhere with politicians pay as if politicians just started receiving such allowance in nigeria. Since when did any reasonable professional start comparing their pay with corrupt politicians if not GREED in the making? They keep comparing their pay with other developed countries like there is any profession in nigeria that pays the exact amount their counterpart pay in those developed countries.

Everything starts and ends with enriching their pockets like they are the only important sector in nigeria , but when you raise the issue, they try to tell you they are fighting for better healthcare services.

Nigerians are mot kids, they can tell clearly a union fighting for her pocket from one fighting for improvement in their sector. See how they are trying to blackmail onyeabuchi now?

So far 2nurses have died, but we are yet to receive a blackmail message from the association of nurses.

Another thing that has been baffling me which I keep saying is that is that these same greedy people received their july salaries(including call duty allowances) and wouldn't have minded receiving more for the subsequent months of no services rendered had FG not terminated their appointment.

Are these who nigerians should take seriously? Yeye dey smell.

they are making plans to pay august salary and i will spend every dime with relish.

@the bolded.....but your senators,just for sitting on their as**es all day can make what POTUS makes in a year in 2 months and you see nothing wrong? 23.5 million/month and you have the b.alls to defend them

grin grin grin grin i hope you can afford to fly your kids to india when they fall ill?

and yes,i have been avoiding him because...... im no reash(like my warri peeps will say grin)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by thandii1: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

they are making plans to pay august salary and i will spend every dime with relish.

[s]@the bolded.....but your senators,just for sitting on their as**es all day can make what POTUS makes in a year in 2 months and you see nothing wrong? 23.5 million/month and you have the b.alls to defend them
[/s]

grin grin grin grin i hope you can afford to fly your kids to india when they fall ill?

Feel free to spend it with relish, but stop crying all over the forum that the government is not treating you well, we are tired of your tears wink. You arent different from the senators because you are excited about receiving salaries for the services you didn't render? Yours is worse because you swore to protect lives.

@bolded, I hope you are also wise enough to save part of your last salary from FG so you can at least afford to send your parents to india too when a truck hits them to a near-death state. wink cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
thandii1:

Feel free to spend it with relish, but stop crying all over the forum that the government is not treating you well, we are tired of your tears wink. You arent different from the senators because you are excited about receiving salaries for the services you didn't render? Yours is worse because you swore to protect lives.

@bolded, I hope you are also wise enough to save part of your last salary from FG so you can at least afford to send your parents to india too when a truck hits them to a near-death state. wink cool cool

your maturity is glaring at the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by muatt03: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifyclose2: I was gonna say "you're s-t-u-p-i-d".....but you already know that.
LOLZ! Guy, u no go kill pesin abeg!
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
lokoloko84: Then you can tell some of us,why your fellow doctors are now begging USA to release zmapp.
Since you guys are the only gurus in medicine and are indispensable then I think you people should give vaccines.

Eediotic talk. so Doctors now are in the business of drugs development. i knew from that thread that u are one daft murrafucker. Did u evn read the opening thread at all?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

Eediotic talk. so Doctors now are in the business of drugs development. i knew from that thread that u are one daft murrafucker. Did u evn read the opening thread at all?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dem dem abeg no kill me with laugh. these are all people who reason like the retardeen himself. are you shocked at their reasoning?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Since when did any reasonable professional start comparing their pay with corrupt politicians if not GREED in the making? They keep comparing their pay with other developed countries like there is any profession in nigeria that pays the exact amount their counterpart pay in those developed countries.

look at the above quote and you will see why we are in the mess we are as a nation. citizens that have butter for brains!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Demdem(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dem dem abeg no kill me with laugh. these are all people who reason like the retardeen himself. are you shocked at their reasoning?

Am shocked u know. That eediot was forming eggheadd on that thread without stating his opinion with reasons and seeing this post of his just confirmed to me that he is indeed daft.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by muatt03: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
esere826:

You are correct in this ^^^ ooo
but the issue at hand is the NMA strike
(I have assumed that you are a doctor)

1) Are the nurses and other health professionals happy with you guys?
2) If they increase your salary to 2million a month will you guys drop the strike action and forget about the ammenities you're fighting for?
3) If after increasing your salary to 2 million, they also increase the salary of other health profs. to 2 million or more will you guys embark on another strike?

....think carefully about this from the perspective of the wider Nigerian doctors viewpoint
maybe it will provide some clue
Guy u left the road long ago, I donno Hw u got here either. Now I don't even know Hw to describe the way back 2 u coz u require more intelligence to go bak. Whr has bn ur brain?
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by lokoloko84(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Demdem:

I told you that you are a dumbass and a docile kid ranting around like a headless chicken.
you know nothing about how the health sector and how it should be. And by the way, I was sarcastic about my post. I am sure your brain cannot decipher that since it is beyond your mental faculty.
I have told you,you know nothing these issues.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by omicron(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
From the submissions of most people here, it appears that the perspective of most nigerians is:

If you are not satisfied with your conditions of work, DO NOTHING, cos if you demand for better welfare from the government, WE will make sure that we bring you down.

Nobody asks why your government cannot honour agreement it makes to its workers. Same thing happens all year round, just different unions affected.

Nigerians fighting themselves instead of the disgusting system we have since 1914

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by princenonny(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
9jalyte: My friend, that is trash! When you were entering the medical school, was there anything about the hazards of medical practice that was hidden from you. You decided to go to take up the challenges, stop acting as if you just realize that you will deal with infectious diseases after you took your oath. For the records, among those directly involved in managing patients, the Drs are among the least exposed to hazard. In assessing that, look at the parameters used 1. Contact with patients 2. contact with body fluids, 3. contact with chemical or radiation/radioactive/biohazards.
The Drs and Nurses have contact with patients and in some occasions, the body fluid. The medical lab scientists are exposed to patients, body fluids, chemicals and biological hazards. The pharmacists are exposed to patients and pharmaceutical waste (just google the health impact of pharmaceutical wastes), the radiologist/radiographers are exposed to patients and radiation. Looking at this, who do you think should earn more in hazard allowance. And this days, we talk about evidence based policy, can you give us reference/evidence that Drs have more Nosocomial infection than other health professionals, or other occupational health disadvantage more than the others. Or are you driven by your fragile ego that even though the others are more exposed, the have to earn less, because you are the boss. Also, the peasant working as hospital waste management officer, have you talked about them?

And leaving the Medical profession now to others. The soldier has more risk associated to his profession more than Dr, and they are playing great role, in fact they have contributed more to saving lives than some of the Drs. How much are they paid, same with police men, fire fighters etc. The Lawyers, who are exposed to possible attacks by criminal, and gangs, how much is their risk allowance. Even the clergy has the risk attached to theirs. You see, it is time to really evaluate again why you joined medical profession, and save us this your constant cry of "more money or...."
it is very easy to spot a lab rat.....ewu
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by tosin2013: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
cool shocked :oa really sad country where d so called educated folks would justify and rationalize d continuity of d sustainance of a practically hopeless health system.

A really sick nation shocked dat insist dat healthworkers die to prove their Hippocratic oaths grin grin

And they keep spewing dis rubbish online cry

As bad as Jonathan is, we Nigerians deserve worse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by dBard: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
esere826: @ ifyclose2

You made your points. I agree with some and query some others
My family tree is laden with doctors, and I have lots of friends that are both doctors and other type of health professionals.
Make i join this matter small.

1)
the nigerian soldier whose neck was cut on youtube video was on a salary of 40K
...harzard of a unique kind

2)
When the ebola thing surfaced, some of us expected the strike to be temporarily called off
to adress the ebola challenge
this would have shown the other nigerians that the strike was driven by principles

At least NMA for negotiate with FGN to set up a small insurance pot for doctors and other health officials
just for the duration of the ebola issue
..but no, it looked like a good tool to blackmail the FGN, and unwittingly Nigerians
this is really, really worrying

3)
The good doctor is not being praised for risking her life in treating Patrick Sawyer
No,..she's being praised for being intelligent enough to restrict his movement thereby saving Nigeria
from what would have been a biological catastrophy

You notice that others are not being praised that much. It is not because they are 'lowly' nurses
,..its just that act of intelligence which saved us that is being praised

Now, if the NMA doctors had an emergency meeting and forsook their demands temporartily just for this
they would have been considered heroes too

To address ur no 2 point, a meeting WAS held with the gov't where some issues u raised were brought up like protective gear (bio hazard suits), life insurance policies etc, and wat was d govts response? ? Nothing. As of present, Lagos state is d d ONLY state with an Isolation center.
This is not sentiments but principles and certainly not blackmail as d Hon. minister has bin trying to make it look, playing politics wit the whole debacle.
Out of d 24 demands, which has d F.g successfully negotiated,? None. Instead he's playing d public against d Drs forgetting that Drs have already become used t d public hate.
Do u fight a communicable dx without suits n isolation centres n field kits? ? No, u don't.
calling off d strike without d necessary being done, won't that further exacerbate the problem? ? let's stop being Nigerians for once n Reason.

The o.p like it or not is Right. Ppl curse yet turn around to praise a Dr dat has Died Doing her DUTY, like Most Drs are doing whether in private hospitals or Gov't.
Frankly, it's hypocritical n annoying. .but wat d hell, its Nigeria..Land of d unscrupulous, land of Hypocrites.

R.I.P Chief..
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by tosin2013: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom: Since when did any reasonable professional start comparing their pay with corrupt politicians if not GREED in the making? They keep comparing their pay with other developed countries like there is any profession in nigeria that pays the exact amount their counterpart pay in those developed countries.

look at the above quote and you will see why we are in the mess we are as a nation. citizens that have butter for brains!!! grin grin grin grin

The thing tire me o! But guess what??
these hypocritical dunces supported ASUU demands for better wages this time last year angry

Bleeping hypocrites!
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by muatt03: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
Blockus:

I am ignorant... OBVIOUSLY!! Thats why there is a '?' mark at the end of most of my sentences.. Enlighten us lowly people of lesser professions.

So you said; In 'MOST' federal hospitals.. Meaning not in 'ALL' Federal Hospitals... grin So go ahead and answer my question because as far as I know and many other Nigerians would attest to, collecting samples, giving injections, setting up I.V's are all done by nurses..

And ok.. Even if the Doctors collect the samples.. What about those who analyse these samples?! Arent they naturally at greater risk than the doctors who collect them?! OR Will you also say that in 'MOST' Federal hospitals, Doctors do sample analysis themselves?! grin

Mr, u r obviously resistant to learning! D guy's telling u wat is obtainable n u r busy arguing. I donno 1 federal health institution in which it's nurses job to collect any sample. That however occurs in lots of state owned hospitals because those hospitals usually have very few doctors n so many patients. Nurses don't also set I.v lines n if they do in ur absence they want you to pay them for it, @least they request for a bottle of coke. It 's not also their job to administer i.v medications. Se u grab?
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by dBard: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
omicron: From the submissions of most people here, it appears that the perspective of most nigerians is:

If you are not satisfied with your conditions of work, DO NOTHING, cos if you demand for better welfare from the government, WE will make sure that we bring you down.

Nigerians fighting themselves instead of the disgusting system we have since 1914

It's d crab mentality. .
some ppl have being using soldiers as examples. Now that, after dying in their hundreds n losing d lil bit of respect they had in the eyes of the world, Mutinies are breaking out here n there with calls n demands f better equipments n remunerations, the Same peeps turn around To call them Cowards!
Wat are we not talking about?
..n some peeps are here arguing abt who collects the sample? ? How Is That important To the Issue on ground? ?

Gosh! !
The level of reasoning in dis country is sickening.
The same asses that ran a thread to 18+ pages ranting abt how unimportant n useless Drs are, are still d ones demanding they call off the strike!
Why not demand from ur irresponsible gov't Wat Has Being Done to that regard? ?

Nigeria..Irresponsible gov't. .irresponsible citizens.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by tosin2013: 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
omicron: From the submissions of most people here, it appears that the perspective of most nigerians is:

Nobody asks why your government cannot honour agreement it makes to its workers. Same thing happens all year round, just different unions affected.

Bros, thanks for the common sense, it is really not common o. People keep displaying stupidity and hypocrisy. I know many of dese folks are PDP lapdogs dat don't want to prove their oga at d top wrong! Lowlifers
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by tosin2013: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
dBard:

It's d crab mentality. .
some ppl have being using soldiers as examples. Now that, after dying in their hundreds n losing d lil bit of respect they had in the eyes of the world, Mutinies are breaking out here n there with calls n demands f better equipments n remunerations, the Same peeps turn around To call them Cowards!
Wat are we not talking about?
..n some peeps are here arguing abt who collects the sample? ? How Is That important To the Issue on ground? ?

Gosh! !
The level of reasoning in dis country is sickening.
The same asses that ran a thread to 18+ pages ranting abt how unimportant n useless Drs are, are still d ones demanding they call off the strike!
Why not demand from ur irresponsible gov't Wat Has Being Done to that regard? ?

Nigeria..Irresponsible gov't. .irresponsible citizens.

GBAM!
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by maestroferddi: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom: grin....... mentally deranged Nigerians. wholeheartedly defending a government that can't provide guns and bullets for its soldiers.

soldiers are going AWOL! I guess its also the doctors fault.
in case you have forgotten boko haram has retaken gwoza while your soldiers are burning their uniforms and hitching rides.....lol
crazy Nigerians! defending a president who is in Germany for medical attention as I type this,while his hospitals remain shut. the ordinary Nigerians can die for all he cares.
if that is not Jonathan flipping a giant-sized middle finger at all of you,I don't know what is.

you guys really deserve that drunken clown and his cronies.
What exactly are you driving at?

You are beginning to get on nerves with your tactless remarks.

Stay on track and stop deflecting issues or else keep mum...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by phantom(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
maestroferddi: What exactly are you driving at?

You are beginning to get on nerves with your tactless remarks.

Stay on track and stop deflecting issues or else keep mum...

you cant get my point,then relax and meditate on the post till you get it.
my comments are getting on your nerves and you think i care like seriously undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by tit(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

she kept doing her job till she died. has it not ended in "eyahh" "pity""so sad""she was brave","you died so that we may live","you are an icon","god bless you sister"

how many of you give a hoot what she earned there?

how many of you have suggested what govt should do for her family?

you are quick to remember she was doing what she was trained for but very slow to review THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH SHE WORKED.

Nobody works in ideal conditions.
Even prince Charles no dey happi.
Doc, you earn more than me
If i chook eye into yar salary,
you no go like am.
If we remove her grandfather picture and put hers in one of our naira notes, you go happy?

Stella, you have joined our heros past:
Balewa, Dimka, Murtala, Dora, Yar Adua, ...
We shall never forget you.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by maestroferddi: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifyclose2: There goes your ignorance once again. In most federal hospitals across d nation, it's d JUNIOR DOCTORS (house officers) who collect urine, blood and stool samples from patients, and NOT nurses....so how do I reply you now?!!!
You are being ridiculous, I am afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Linguist(f): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
You don't insult to prove a point @ op, smh for you and your write up, empty.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by maestroferddi: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Linguist: You don't insult to prove a point @ op, smh for you and your write up, empty.
I don't get you.

Someone that states that it is doctors that take samples from patients in hospitals is just being one thing.

The word is ridiculous. You can help me with an alternate word if you have one.
Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by thandii1: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2014
phantom:

your maturity is glaring at the bolded.

I simply paid you back in your own coin. Bringing my kids into the conversation isn't a mature thing to do either.

And I still insist you are no different from the senators you are calling for their heads because you are also excited about receiving salaries for the months you did not work. You cheated your employer (the government) and the masses(your patients). You are all irresponsible. Remove that log in your eye and that of your colleagues first doc.

Goodnight.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria "Mourns" Dr Adadevoh As Disdain for Nigerian Doctors Escalates by Josagas(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Cause Heaviness In The Left Chest + Belging? / Powerful Soft Ice For Treatment Of Eye. / Madagascar Cure:: Here Is The Plant Madagascar Use For Covid-19 Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.