Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: (885 Views)

Supernatural Experience: Testimony Of Heaven And Hell- ((new - A Must Read!!)) / Supernatural Experience: My Visit To Heaven And Hell (wednesday, April 01, 2015) / Shiloh 2013: Exceeding Grace: Share Your Shiloh Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
I've heard lots of incredible stories about divine intervention in people's lives. We have this video documentary, Angels On Assignment that was entirely about how supernatural beings called angels sometimes intervene in natural affairs of men to help or protect. Some people have reported seeing angels, or ghosts, or demons, or aliens etc I've heard how Satanists can levitate and call a live salmon from the ocean at will, I've heard dozens of stories about young children in the occult that spiritually sacrifice their loved ones etc, I've heard how Men of God operate in the supernatural to raise the dead and heal people, I've heard, I've heard, I've heard!! But I've NEVER SEEN or experienced any of these things first hand and I'm really curious... Can you please share your experience(s) about events that took place in your life that has no other plausible explanation but the supernatural? Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Buddhism, Pagan, Satanist, Irreligious, anyone can. I'll really be glad if you can spare the time out to share.
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm...with this silence I'm compelled to conclude that, perhaps, the supernatural is confined to the world of stories - like fairies, unicorns and Santa, stories - we've all heard and even circulated without a firsthand, factual ground.

1 Like

Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by jdilight(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2014
One day as I got up to go out to see some clients, I heard a voice that said pick up your bible and read. I glanced at the bible on mine bed turn to go but the voice insisted so I took mine bible, opened it. It opened around Ezekiel or there about after reading the first page, there was nothing inspiring about it. I just closed it as I was about to drop it the voice said open the bible again. Now I opened John 20 and I got the message in verse one. "... before Mary got to Jesus grave, the stone was rolled away".

I knew God has rolled away a great stone for me. With that excitement I went out, but when I returned there was nothing go about mine going out except that I was too tire to do anything. Before I slept the news came that the person heading me in the office has been sacked and that I should report the next morning to head the department.

This was a spiritual intervention. For me there are many like that. Things don't happen to me since I came to know God without God letting me know in advance.
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by TheBigUrban2: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
jdilight: One day as I got up to go out to see some clients, I heard a voice that said pick up your bible and read. I glanced at the bible on mine bed turn to go but the voice insisted so I took mine bible, opened it. It opened around Ezekiel or there about after reading the first page, there was nothing inspiring about it. I just closed it as I was about to drop it the voice said open the bible again. Now I opened John 20 and I got the message in verse one. "... before Mary got to Jesus grave, the stone was rolled away".

I knew God has rolled away a great stone for me. With that excitement I went out, but when I returned there was nothing go about mine going out except that I was too tire to do anything. Before I slept the news came that the person heading me in the office has been sacked and that I should report the next morning to head the department.

This was a spiritual intervention. For me there are many like that. Things don't happen to me since I came to know God without God letting me know in advance.

God sacked a person and destroyed his livelihood just so he can bless you with a bigger job.

smh
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by jdilight(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

God sacked a person and destroyed his livelihood just so he can bless you with a bigger job.

smh

If your not in the programme of God, he uses you for His programme. He said, I will give Ethiopia for your sake and the outermost part of the earth for you. You see in Christianity, we are like sons. Our father can go any length to see us glorified.
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by frank317: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
jdilight: One day as I got up to go out to see some clients, I heard a voice that said pick up your bible and read. I glanced at the bible on mine bed turn to go but the voice insisted so I took mine bible, opened it. It opened around Ezekiel or there about after reading the first page, there was nothing inspiring about it. I just closed it as I was about to drop it the voice said open the bible again. Now I opened John 20 and I got the message in verse one. "... before Mary got to Jesus grave, the stone was rolled away".

the op said, a supernatural experience. people are being sacked everyday and others have been taking their positions, why is yours special. what of cases where someone died (got deleted from the face of the earth) and another took his position, what will you call that.

if what you described above is a supernatural experience then going to toilet and coming out is also a supernatural experience.
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Am sure there will be none. watch!
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2014

Rubbish!
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by drstan(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
ok base on experience, my dad keep on telling us this, how he was saved, and he has been thankfull to God for it. (direct speech )

When i finish my secondary school in the village, i left the village to stay with my elder brother, he is married, if you called his wife the devil next you are right, my elder brother have a shop, i stay there all day to do the sellings, this my brother wife have stolen allot of money from the shop, hiding them in her bux, i got to no one faithful day so i told my elder brother, the day my brother got the key to the bux, he open it and carried all the money to buy things for the shop, when his wife notice, her hatred for me grew stronger.

One faithful day i went out, on my way back i saw an old woman, i greeted her, she said as am going home the food they will serve me I should not eat, with fear i ask no further question, as I walk i little I turn back to look, but she (the old woman ) was no longer there.

I got home saw my brother wife has prepared chicken with wonderful pounded yam, she served me (strange) on like her, i told her am not eaten now that I want to wait for my brother, because we do eat together most time, she insist i eat (when I no watsup,) i went out, when my elder brother came back from the shop, she was nagging, saying she gave me food i rejected it, that if am tired of staying i should go back to the village, my elder brother tried to calm her down she refuse, my elder brother said ok, add the food to mine so we can eat together, she said hell no, that i should go to bed with empty stomach, with anger she went out and threw away the food.(unlike her ) when i told my elder brother the old woman encounter he said that is an angel, the next day my elder brother send me back to the village.
My dad have had so many encounter with people he don't know, with people he has never met before and when he turn back to see them they disappear, some he collected there number, but the numbers are always not available,

I think angel visitation are for special people that has something to offer to there generation, like those that have the call of God in there life, and during all those encounters my dad was not a "churchy" person even when i grew up my dad only go to church like once in 3month, do he have the calling of God in his life, it was 2008, he accepted the calling.

So @op such things, i mean divine intervention happen to most people God have given a specific assignment.
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by Joagbaje(m): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2014
God healed an ebola victim through my prayers in Tanzania
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by frank317: 11:50am On Aug 25, 2014
drstan: ok base on experience, my dad keep on telling us this, how he was saved, and he has been thankfull to God for it. (direct speech )

When i finish my secondary school in the village, i left the village to stay with my elder brother, he is married, if you called his wife the devil next you are right, my elder brother have a shop, i stay there all day to do the sellings, this my brother wife have stolen allot of money from the shop, hiding them in her bux, i got to no one faithful day so i told my elder brother, the day my brother got the key to the bux, he open it and carried all the money to buy things for the shop, when his wife notice, her hatred for me grew stronger.

One faithful day i went out, on my way back i saw an old woman, i greeted her, she said as am going home the food they will serve me I should not eat, with fear i ask no further question, as I walk i little I turn back to look, but she (the old woman ) was no longer there.

I got home saw my brother wife has prepared chicken with wonderful pounded yam, she served me (strange) on like her, i told her am not eaten now that I want to wait for my brother, because we do eat together most time, she insist i eat (when I no watsup,) i went out, when my elder brother came back from the shop, she was nagging, saying she gave me food i rejected that if am tired of staying i should go back to the village, my elder brother tried to calm her down she refuse, my elder brother said ok add the food to mine so we can eat together, she said hell no, that i am going to bed with empty stomach, with anger she went out and threw away the food.(unlike her ) when i told my elder brother the old woman encounter he said that is an angel, the next day my elder brother send me back to the village.
My dad have had so many encounter with people he don't know, with people he has never met before and when he turn back to see them they disappear, some he collected there number, but the numbers are always not available,

I think angel visitation are for special people that has something to offer to there generation, like those that have the call of God in there life, and during all those encounters my dad was not a "churchy" person even when i grew up my dad only go to church like once in 3month, do he have the calling of God in his life, it was 2008, he accepted the calling.

So @op such things, i mean divine intervention happen to most people God have given a specific assignment.

now this sounds more like a supernatural occurrence.

however why did you chose to call these people angels? Why is it God? even if its God, why is it the Christian God? What God appeared to Muslims during their own supernatural occurrence?
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by frank317: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Joagbaje:
God healed an ebola victim through my prayers in Tanzania

you are here again. are you trying to force your lie on us? still waiting to hear your healing on NTA news
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by drstan(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
frank317:

now this sounds more like a supernatural occurrence.

however why did you chose to call these people angels? Why is it God? even if its God, why is it the Christian God? What God appeared to Muslims during their own supernatural occurrence?
some muslims have also had encounter, but, i no of a muslim that said he saw someone wearing white that came to save him during an helpless situation, like i said encounters happen to people that have definite assignment from God, and most of those muslims turn out to be preachers of the Godspel
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by frank317: 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
drstan: some muslims have also had encounter, but, i no of a muslim that said she saw some one wearing white that came to save him during an helpless situation, like i said encounters happen to people that have definite assignment from God, and most of those muslims turn out to be preachers of the Godspel

did the people your father saw wear white?

well, I grew up in the north and have a Muslim friend who had a similar experience your father did, hence my questions. hope you understand?
Re: Share Your GENUINE Supernatural Experience Here: by drstan(m): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
frank317:

did the people your father saw wear white?

well, I grew up in the north and have a Muslim friend who had a similar experience your father did, hence my questions. hope you understand?
the encounter you see someone wearing white happen most in dreams,or when the victims are unconscious (because when your body is unconscious your spirit becomes more active, and it take a spirit to see a spirit being , and angels are spiritual beings ) my dad saw someone in one of his encounter when he had an accident,and he was under the trailer, people thought he was dead already, but he said he saw an angel helping him position him under the trailer, when he came out people were afraid of him, before someone told him he is a special person, the angels on assignment rescuing people normally appear in human form, with supernatural power and senses

(1) (Reply)

. / .. / RELIGION And DOCTRINE Is A Disease!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.