Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Can I Plan My Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Plan My Life (957 Views)

How I Plan To Train My Kids / The Useless Plan My Father Had Made For Me. What Do I Do? / Five Things I Plan To Tell My Teenage Sons About The Nakked Pictures Of Kim K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Plan My Life by CaptainBomb(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please i need advice on how i can plan my life.. its not that i am so dumb but i dont just know where to start from .. i working .. single .
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Funny - Is your Life a mess now? What do you want to achieve or change?

You know what, start by setting your primary goals out straight. Recap your Life in whole. Get to know what you want, about things that make you Happy.

But most importantly find someone to love. I mean a hot caring partner. Definitely, she (or he) will help you alot. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Plan My Life by CaptainBomb(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ceasar1: Funny - Is your Life a mess now? What do you want to achieve or change?

You know what, start by setting your primary goals out straight. Recap your Life in whole. Get to know what you want, about things that make you Happy.

But most importantly find someone to love. I mean a hot caring partner. Definitely, she (or he) will help you alot. wink
not really in mess .. but i just work without saving anything ... and keep working everyday
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
CaptainBomb: not really in mess .. but i just work without saving anything ... and keep working everyday

Seriously, I'm now really curious.
Bro What's stopping you from saving?
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2014
its possible, his income is not adequate to even save on.. with the type of mentality majority of nigerians have, in paying for labour. Am not surprised op has no savings.. providers of labour in small scale forms, get peanuts for their services, and they have No choice than to work their assz off.
op, u have to work less and channel the remaining energy to think fast on having another stream of income and how to carry it out. leave having a companion for now, except if u both have the same vision and shes ready to assist you, but if not?.... Go solo, then look around you, and think wat services u can offer , that the average man will be able to afford and wish to have , by all means necessary.
so think bro, meditate and think...hope this helps.
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Have a desired goal,plan how to achieve it within a stipulated time.
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by CaptainBomb(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Am working as a transporter. I earn close to 2-3k daily. But i have no vission or mission.
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
Wow, thats serious..are u a muslim or christian?
if you are a muslim, go to mosque often, frequent their lectures and prayer time... gradually, u will understand your mission on earth, and you will create a suitable vision for your being.
if you are a christian? go to any bible believeing church, create time for their services.. be closer to God in whichever religion u r into. with time, u will understand yourself better.
Your spirit being is in static position with No direction and No plans... you need to make an effort to bring your being alive, and it can only be done when you are closer to God and listen to his teachings...
Then at your quiet time, also scan through your mind, your daily activities.. then take a paper right down things that makes you happy, things that makes u sad, and things that makes u withdraw into your shell.
and also write down, the kind of friends u have and how they affect your state of mind, and which class of friends, you would love to have? if you are dissatisfied with your Now friends..
Cos friends too, or people you mix with daily, can either lift up your spirit, create a vision for you Or kill your spirit and mind.
start from there first... then lets see how u feel in a period of while, before i say the next level..
dont be fedup or sad about yourself... thank God, uv voiced out one of your deep rooted feelings..

its well.... if you want me to help you find a vision and a mission on earth, through practical means.

send me , an email : amelia_lilian@yahoo.com
or whats your number? i will add you up on watsapp
i can be of help, who knows?
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by CaptainBomb(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Amelian: Wow, thats serious..are u a muslim or christian?
if you are a muslim, go to mosque often, frequent their lectures and prayer time... gradually, u will understand your mission on earth, and you will create a suitable vision for your being.
if you are a christian? go to any bible believeing church, create time for their services.. be closer to God in whichever religion u r into. with time, u will understand yourself better.
Your spirit being is in static position with No direction and No plans... you need to make an effort to bring your being alive, and it can only be done when you are closer to God and listen to his teachings...
Then at your quiet time, also scan through your mind, your daily activities.. then take a paper right down things that makes you happy, things that makes u sad, and things that makes u withdraw into your shell.
and also write down, the kind of friends u have and how they affect your state of mind, and which class of friends, you would love to have? if you are dissatisfied with your Now friends..
Cos friends too, or people you mix with daily, can either lift up your spirit, create a vision for you Or kill your spirit and mind.
start from there first... then lets see how u feel in a period of while, before i say the next level..
dont be fedup or sad about yourself... thank God, uv voiced out one of your deep rooted feelings..

its well.... if you want me to help you find a vision and a mission on earth, through practical means.

send me , an email : amelia_lilian@yahoo.com
or whats your number? i will add you up on watsapp
i can be of help, who knows?
Email : Oluface@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Plan My Life by Quirekoon: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sad.

(1) (Reply)

Does Watching Violence On TV Create A More Violent Child? / I Need Help To Overcome Intense Sadness. / My Honour To Womanhood By Fr. Jude Chukwuneke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.