Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Are You Loooking For Palm Kernel To Buy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Loooking For Palm Kernel To Buy (423 Views)

I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me Weekly Basis / I Need Interested People That Can Be Supplying Kernel To Me / Enough Palm Oil And Palm Kernel To Supply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Loooking For Palm Kernel To Buy by Bamigeorge: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
Are you an exporter,or you are looking for palm kernel unt or shell to buy.we have it here in Ondo state in aboundant.call Mr Bamigboye Gbenga on 08167817816 or email bamigboyeg@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons Why I Decided To Stop Reading Your Blog / 2 Plots Of Land For Sale @ Festac / Earn For Aliving Using Forex Robot 100 % Gurantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.