Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? (610 Views)

I Never Said Buhari Will Announce His Cabinet 'in A Few Days'---lai Muhammed / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by OlusolaWarrior: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some Nigerians have been canvassing for President Jonathan to declare his intention to run for presidenty in 2015. Do you think GEJ should make his declaration now?
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by A7(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Despite wasting 8 years Obasanjo still seek for third term.

How is dumbo different from obj?

2 Likes

Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by nnanyereugo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
I tink he shuld wait till March 2015 b4 he declares

1 Like

Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by egift(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
He is afraid. Because he too know that after office it is jail. And that if you remove his position as president, nobody will touch the zoologist with a 10-foot-pole.

2 Likes

Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by citizenY(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Which anouncement again? After all the posters, jingles and rallies? You must be joking!!!!!!
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by gebest: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Gej we luv u, but pls do not contest 4 another term u ve tried ur best.
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by tomakint: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
What type of JAMB QUESTION BE DIS?
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
tomakint: What type of JAMB QUESTION BE DIS?
All these hypes on social media and broadcasting stations about begging GEJ's to run is simply barbaric ....

Even ''EBOLA virus'' (sarcasm) knows Jonathan will run 2015 since 2011 .... The dude should stop forming as if he is being begged to rule , we all know he will contest and win , shikena !!
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by tomakint: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
donroxy: All these hypes on social media and broadcasting stations about begging GEJ's to run is simply barbaric ....

Even ''EBOLA virus'' (sarcasm) knows Jonathan will run 2015 since 2011 .... The dude should stop forming as if he is being begged to rule , we all know he will contest and win , shikena !!
Is that my one and only but 'found donroxy'?

1 Like

Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
tomakint:
Is that my one and only but 'found donroxy'?
I received the medal bro ... How the campaign na cheesy
Re: Should President Jonathan Announce His Intention To Run In 2015 Now? by tomakint: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2014
donroxy: I received the medal bro ... How the campaign na cheesy
Wa sere padi mi, omo hate him or love him na Jonathan be the man till 2019........... the campaign na die, watch out for 2moro's Southwest campaign kick-off. It's been a while.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov.olusegun Mimiko Dumps LP For PDP / Pray For GEJ. / Tribute To Dora: Akunyili Had No Match – President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.