Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. (12757 Views)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / Bishop Oyedepo's Landmark University In Pictures / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by KillerBeauty(f): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Most new universities buildings been built nowadays is always bungalow and a storey high. I wonder y they don't build high rise buildings.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by jay44(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
no unique ediface. too many bungalows mehn.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by jazzydee: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
BabaTony: Akpabio really fall hand here big time, how come the 1-2 story buildings are all TETFUND structures? Not even one respectable building from the state government, am i the only one noticing it? This is one project i am very ashamed off. angry angry angry angry angry angry

have you visited the campus before? you should. most of those big and inspiring structures you are expecting are at various stages of construction within the two campuses. They were not the priority because they take time to build, If you visit the school you will see various storey buildings whose construction are ongoing and when complete will change the look of the campus.

The structures on ground are adequate for the current number of students to carryout their academic activities unencumbered and secure accreditation so they can graduate students next year.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by BabaTony: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
jazzydee:

have you visited the campus before? you should. most of those big and inspiring structures you are expecting are at various stages of construction within the two campuses. They were not the priority because they take time to build, If you visit the school you will see various storey buildings whose construction are ongoing and when complete will change the look of the campus.

The structures on ground are adequate for the current number of students to carryout their academic activities unencumbered and secure accreditation so they can graduate students next year.

hmm i honestly wish there are better structures coming up at least to take away this shame, i have not been there before but with what we have here, its really bad.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by jazzydee: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
BabaTony:

hmm i honestly wish there are better structures coming up at least to take away this shame, i have not been there before but with what we have here, its really bad.

don't believe what you hear always, you know there is a lot of politics of succession of the present gov. going on, politicians will say and sponsor people to say anything to rubbish the governor. A lot is going on in the school. there are several buildings big ones at various levels of construction and the school is also presently embarking on its medical school/teaching hospital development at the main campus.

The Structures on grounds is adequate for now but the state is expanding the facilities at the university to meet future growth of the university.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by BabaTony: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
jazzydee:

don't believe what you hear always, you know there is a lot of politics of succession of the present gov. going on, politicians will say and sponsor people to say anything to rubbish the governor. A lot is going on in the school. there are several buildings big ones at various levels of construction and the school is also presently embarking on its medical school/teaching hospital development at the main campus.

The Structures on grounds is adequate for now but the state is expanding the facilities at the university to meet future growth of the university.

my comments are not based on any politics, i based my comments purely on the pictures i have seen here and the ones i have seen in the past. If you have pictures of the upcoming structures just post them, lets see the other side of the story.
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by akpanakwaibom: 3:27am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote
author=jazzydee]

don't believe what you hear always, you know there is a lot of politics
of succession of the present gov. going on, politicians will say and
sponsor people to say anything to rubbish the governor. A lot is going
on in the school. there are several buildings big ones at various levels
of construction and the school is also presently embarking on its
medical school/teaching hospital development at the main campus.

The Structures on grounds is adequate for now but the state is expanding
the facilities at the university to meet future growth of the
university.[/quote] please bro do you have pictures of the teaching hospital under construction at ikot Akpaden
Re: Akwa Ibom State University In Pictures. by otodeluxe(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
my beautiful school

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / UK Universities That Accept HND And 3rd Class For Masters / Top 10 Most Easy Courses In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.