Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? (50939 Views)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite" / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2014
___

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by RotrEmmanuel: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
lmao.the reason i ask for source be say i stumbled on the same answer word for word when i use google search.
so the badt guy just copy and paste the answer come dy form boss for nl
Choooi grin
d guy na bad copier.
no reference grin

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by badmrkt(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
I swear I know the answer. angry angry
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by dapsoneh: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Red means danger, so d opposit of red is SAFETY....
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: Choooi grin
d guy na bad copier.
no reference grin
grin grin he try sha grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by ayesco202(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
@op wats d answer?
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by premiums: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
The opposite of red is green saw it on google.

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by RotrEmmanuel: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
grin grin he try sha grin
That's how HOUSA students have bin copying and pasting since 1800BC.
they will Neva know book but cow rearing grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Anything that isn't red is the opposite of red jare.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2014
[size=30pt]The OP don't know the answer o! He is just fooling around.[/size] gringrin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by olate: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Blue.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2014
Using the hexadecimal connotation or rgb(red-green-blue) notation, opposite of white(FFFFFF) is black(000000). Opposite here means converting any F to 0 or vise versa. In that case, opposite of Red(FF0000) will be X(00FFFF). I don't have an app to test but this is a mixture of green and blue which should make X = Aqua or Cyan... QED

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Richy4(m): 11:29am On Aug 23, 2014
What kind of silly questions do they ask job seekers in Nigeria self. What kind of question is this?

How will this question move a dying business or company forward? This question is only relevant just for someone seeking for a job in fine art. But for construction company hell NO

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by scobaba: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
unyours: Using the hexadecimal connotation or rgb(red-green-blue) notation, opposite of white(FFFFFF) is black(000000). Opposite here means converting any F to 0 or vise versa. In that case, opposite of Red(FF0000) will be X(00FFFF). I don't have an app to test but this is a mixture of green and blue which should make X = Aqua or Cyan... QED

I hope say u well shaa angry
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: That's how HOUSA students have bin copying and pasting since 1800BC.
they will Neva know book but cow rearing grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2014
scobaba:

I hope say u well shaa angry
to a layman, i'm not...
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2014
imagine answering such questions in an interview to prove my qualification.
so if an unqualified individual got the answer,they will offer him a role in the construction company.smh

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by onkanaija(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2014
This one na Jamb question oo.. But the opposite of red should be blue..I M O
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by cannonnier(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a wrong question.
Colors are just like light and darkness, they change; increase or decrease by degrees added or subtract.

So, there is no opposite to red.
. cool
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by strangest(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
wincyhov:
you forgot to add the source to your answer
nairalandis a faceless forum, aint taking the glory with no face grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
GREEN is the answer. Its an IQ question tto knoow how ur brain works so all explanation matters not, its just green. The subconscious just must know except u are dumb.

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Fant(m): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Tosdam: My uncle that works in a construction company shared his interview experience with me some hours ago and I wish to share it with you guys here too.

Uncle Joe sit me down and tells me why so many graduates flop in an interview questions these days. He tells me how so many graduate prepare hard for an interview but get soak with shame and embarrassment after the interview. He further picture how the best student with the best result still strive hard to have a pass mark in a cheap interview question.

Interview is not about showing your skill in calculus but expressing how fast and the level of your intelligent quotient.

Now, let me share you one of the top most question asked by an employer in a construction company.

Question:

The opposite of white is black, what is the opposite of RED?

Note: This is an interview question. Uncle Joe was the only luckiest applicant that got it right and got the Job........
I can tell you there is no single correct answer for your question. Since this is an interview question you will need to make a guess of the possible answer which your interviewer may have in his head. Your sure bet will be green.

I will describe this in the following perspectives.

WEB DESIGN.
In Web design, the colour code (hexcode) for red is #FF0000. The opposite of this will be #0000FF which will give you a Blue.

SCIENCE
In chemistry we know that acid is the opposite of base. When acid is applied to a red litmus paper it turns blue and vice versa.

CAMERA
if you switch your phone camera to negative and focus it on a red object,, your camera will show the object as green.

TRAFFIC LIGHT.
In a traffic light, red connotes danger which green connotes safety.

CONCLUSION.
Your interviewer may not know a thing about Web design, science or picture editing. But since he uses the traffic lights almost everyday, his ignorant mind will tell him it's green so you are the one who needs a job so your sure bet for getting the job will be to dance to his ignorance - that's how you pay your bills anyways!

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Harrybanty(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2014
Simple! The opposite of man u, arsenal and liverpool (all red) Is Chelsea and man city (Both blue)

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by scobaba: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2014
unyours: to a layman, i'm not...

I talk. Am. grin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2014
strangest:
nairalandis a faceless forum, aint taking the glory with no face grin
grin atleast you did answer it.so i commend you for that
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Tosdam: My uncle that works in a construction company shared his interview experience with me some hours ago and I wish to share it with you guys here too.

Uncle Joe sit me down and tells me why so many graduates flop in an interview questions these days. He tells me how so many graduate prepare hard for an interview but get soak with shame and embarrassment after the interview. He further picture how the best student with the best result still strive hard to have a pass mark in a cheap interview question.

Interview is not about showing your skill in calculus but expressing how fast and the level of your intelligent quotient.

Now, let me share you one of the top most question asked by an employer in a construction company.

Question:

The opposite of white is black, what is the opposite of RED?

Note: This is an interview question. Uncle Joe was the only luckiest applicant that got it right and got the Job........
fr3do: According to decreasing wavelength
Red > orange > yellow > green > blue > indigo > violet

For decreasing frequency
VIBGYOR

So from this violet is the opposite of red.

To prove this further, tune your phone camera to negative and view a red object.

The answer is BLUE !!

This is not about traffic light nor war but Corporate world i.e construction company !!

Companies Operate either in Red Ocean or Blue Ocean ...... The red ocean signifies extreme level of competition where each company has to fight dirty in order to create market for themselves and attract clients ....

In a Blue Ocean , Company under review controls the market , it clients and enjoy competitive advantage over any other competitors in such market .... It has a special features that can never be matched by competitors through Innovation and Innitiatives !!

Conclusively, The Opposite of Red in a company is BLUE ...... Keep your sciences to yourself ! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Welrez(m): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
Welrez
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2014
premiums: The opposite of red is green saw it on google.
Opposite of RED is BLUE I also got it from Google.

Which version of Google do u ve ?

Opinion: Red is love while blue is hate/trouble

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2014
scobaba:

I talk. Am. grin
so you no understand my analysis shey? Any web designer will understand cos we play with color codes alot. That's just my own analysis from a designer's point of view and you would be surprise it's very right with a proof. grin

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by abdulslutsky(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Gooci: CYAN................. angry
No, na magentagrin
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Gooci(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:
No, na magentagrin
lol
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by olate: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2014
Blue...depressed, cool
Red....angry,aggressive, hot

conclusion.... The opposite of red is Blue!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / Who Remembers The Name Of This Book? / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.