Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? (51093 Views)

What Is The Opposite Of The Word "Opposite" / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / What Is The Direct Opposite Of "Sorry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
@Op answer d question nw.?...It seems u no know am sef
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by oliidell(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'm going to be very frank in my comment:
When I read the question, no answer came to mind. I did not even know that colours have opposites. Then I dwelt a little bit on it and settled for blue.
Having gone through all the comments and done some internet surfing and also recollected my O-level 'Fine Arts', I think the correct answer is 'Green'.
@Tosdam: u have to post d answer.

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by gulfer: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Opposite of RED is NOT RED

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Greenified(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
gulfer: Opposite of RED is NOT RED
Idea...
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Greenified(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
oliidell: I'm going to be very frank in my comment:
When I read the question, no answer came to mind. I did not even know that colours have opposites. Then I dwelt a little bit on it and settled for blue.
Having gone through all the comments and done some internet surfing and also recollected my O-level 'Fine Arts', I think the correct answer is 'Green'.
@Tosdam: u have to post d answer.
Frank ko Edoho ni
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by yomtolly(f): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
its white
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Eyop:
Orange is the opposite of blue
Really? Eıyaa!
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
nnekamezor: @Op answer d question nw.?...It seems u no know am sef
Op ve no idea cool

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Tosdam(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wow!!! I made front page... I want to modify my first post and put the answer, so that many people will see it but I can't modify it...

And, if I do the posting on this fourth page. Some will be denied of it...

I don't know if the moderator can help forward it in my first post. Thanks U
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by ekolina(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
d opposite of any color is white
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
premiums: The opposite of red is green saw it on google.
Meet
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
It gat no opposite... Red is Red
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Colors don't have opposite ...
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
@ op....Try searching on google for complimentary colors.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by karkel(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
RED: GREY
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by scantee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:
No, na magentagrin

No na colour palette CMYK
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Estellar: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Green
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by olamikunle213(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tosdam: Wow!!! I made front page... I want to modify my first post and put the answer, so that many people will see it but I can't modify it...

you won scatter our brain ni post d answer anywhere

4 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by olamikunle213(m): 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tosdam: Wow!!! I made front page... I want to modify my first post and put the answer, so that many people will see it but I can't modify it...

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by olamikunle213(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2014

you won scatter our brain ni post d answer anywhere

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by BCJAY(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
I DO NOT KNOW IT AND I NEED TO KNOW IT. My 12yr old son saw this post before me and said "mummy what is the opposite of RED" i said i do not know so beccause of next time tell us now

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2014

wow!! U made back page... Post d answer jor.

3 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Zil1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red as a primary colour has no opposite, but stands as an indication of something -Danger.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by savio07(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
strangest: Just like black is the opposite of white, standard colors also have opposites. The result of putting opposite colors together is either a clashing or loud feeling, depending on which pair you choose. Below are the opposites for primary colors:

Blue is the opposite of Orange
Yellow is the opposite of Purple
Red is the opposite of Green
Black is the opposite of White
copy n paste from Google. I c u bro!
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by stankezzy: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
d answet is RED = DER.
just start from back.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by mrarranger: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
See this Op ooo!! My free mb don finish because i wan know d opp of red.

And i dey suspect u sef,e be like say u no sabi d answer and u wan use style ask us

TAAAA GBAFUO THERE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Opposite of Red should be another primary colour, which green is not. Green is an intermediate between Yellow and blue, Red is a Pure colour

Opposite of Red is BLUE.
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Judek2(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
In football, after red is yellow.. grin

1 Like

Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Magicmichael(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just like black is the opposite of white, standard
colors also have opposites. The result of putting
opposite colors together is either a clashing or loud
feeling, depending on which pair you choose. Below
are the opposites for primary colors:
Black is the opposite of WhiteJust like black is the opposite of white, standard
Just like black is the opposite of white, standard
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by PeterKbaba: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
GREEN
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by klexy04: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
whats the answer joo
Re: So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? by Tosdam(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
From the look of things on this platform. It is obvious that 99.9% of people don't know the answer. The remaining 0.1% culled their answer from google with the mechanism of copy and paste.

Just like you, I don't know the answer but my uncle told me.

While going through the comments here, I heard some dude saying "This can't be an interview question". Sincerely speaking it is. So many people are out there with better degrees like you but some employers goes further by testing how fast you can think or handle things. Hence, it is left to you to convince your employer.

Frankly writing, the answer to the question is GREEN. Let me picture how my uncle said he replied the question.

Employer: If the opposite of White is black, What is the opposite of Red?

Uncle: Sir, am not sure but I think it is Green because the traffic rule says Red means Stop and Green means Go. So, Green is the answer.

Employer: Smile

Uncle:.......

Employer: Let negotiate ur salary.

It was after he was employed he got know that so many applicant failed the test.

N:B- Some employer are strict while some are frank with question.

An employer can ask you to make a tea as a test. So be smart.

THANK U......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire / Why Do Engineering Students Brag To Know Maths More Dan Mathematics Students / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.