Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Davido/wiz Kid Porpular, Which Would Rather Your Child Become. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Davido/wiz Kid Porpular, Which Would Rather Your Child Become. (489 Views)

Don’t Let Your Child Fail Under Your Watch – How To Guarantee Your Kid’s Success / Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? / Would U Allow Ur Child Become A Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido/wiz Kid Porpular, Which Would Rather Your Child Become. by ekemini007(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am of the believe that parents who dont beat up their children properly (spare the road and spoil the child) would one day have children like davido/wizkid.Now for those of you who are already wondering like_ how is that a bad thing? Well, any artist who conjure amage of lust in his work( as oppose to plane beauty), speak of women solely in a derogative term and advice his mass followers to "spend money like it doesnt mean a thing"_is in my opinion deficient in all things that lend character and good moral judgement. What one give out ,in many ways mirror what they are on their inside_ hence, i cannot pray for my child to end up like davido, wizkid or anyone of this new generation artist for that matter.

But then again thats my personal opinion.

Am Passing the ball over to you guys.which would you rather your child turn out to be?A new generation artist ( with no moral compass to speak of but with lot of money) or a plane old fashion lawyer, doctor, engineer etc.
Re: Davido/wiz Kid Porpular, Which Would Rather Your Child Become. by macsika: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
None... Education is the key, knowledge is power.

(1) (Reply)

Keeping Your Powder Dry / Planning For Financial Curveballs / Proofreaders Wanted, Good Pay. Just 5 Hours Per Day, Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.