Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? (9748 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2014
For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Come out champion fa?
instead of you to be worried about something they call stds.......what can I say? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by macsika: 3:26am On Aug 23, 2014
What if they are really just friends or old class mates, honestly don't know why girls love giving meaning and voices to texts.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 3:40am On Aug 23, 2014
macsika: What if they are really just friends or old class mates, honestly don't know why girls love giving meaning and voices to texts.
Hes planning to sleep wt his friend? I knw wat i saw, am nt sm paranoid....

9 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 3:44am On Aug 23, 2014
alutacontinua: Come out champion fa?
instead of you to be worried about something they call stds.......what can I say? undecided
My sis, am only tryn to mk light of ds matter cos am pregnant and dnt want to get worked up.
This wkend will b thr first time having sex, he just started d bullshit, dats y am lookn for a way to really address this instead of pushn him further away

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by laplace12(m): 4:02am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
My sis, am only tryn to mk light of ds matter cos am pregnant and dnt want to get worked up.
This wkend will b thr first time having sex, he just started d bullshit, dats y am lookn for a way to really address this instead of pushn him further away
You already know they planned to have sex?
Do people really 'plan' to have sex? Did you read the word 'sex' in the chat?
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by greatgod2012(f): 5:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Send back the screenshot you sent to your phone back to his phone with your own phone.
Believe me, he will call for explaination and from there communication starts.

14 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by uboma(m): 5:07am On Aug 23, 2014
@ op, since u already have evidence that they will be hooking up this weekend, why not approach yr hubby abt it. Make him understand yr disappointment in him for lying to u at the onset. Remind him that he's the one that put u in your current condition (carrying his child is not a child's play). And watch his reaction.

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by bigtt76(f): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2014
First time and you de complain? Abeg allow am joooor BUT warn am to use condom. Trust me he won't go on that trip again grin Better than making it a conflict.

Just tell him to have a nice time but play it safe as Ebola is out there ....hin tin nor go stand sef.

cancerlib:

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2014
bigtt76: First time and you de complain? Abeg allow am joooor BUT warn am to use condom. Trust me he won't go on that trip again grin Better than making it a conflict.

Just tell him to have a nice time but play it safe as Ebola is out there ....hin tin nor go stand sef.

Excuse me? Smh!

15 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 6:30am On Aug 23, 2014
bigtt76: First time and you de complain? Abeg allow am joooor BUT warn am to use condom. Trust me he won't go on that trip again grin Better than making it a conflict.

Lol
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib: For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin

Never been in this situation and just thinking of what I may do if I were you

1. Get someone to go to that destination and get pictures of them if possible.

2. Send a group message to both of them after he leaves and when he has arrived his destination and should be in her arms.

" this is madam texting to say hello.you and Jane are both probably together right this moment,
Just letting you know that the spirit of my dead grandmother is also there with you,I love you both,smooches"

Keep the texts( your evidence) you got from his phone a secret still.
Let him ponder on that text a bit,his blokoss will not rise that night lai lai

Don't make any responses at all
Don't pick any calls from either of them

9 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 23, 2014
babyosisi:

2. Send a group message to both of them after he leaves and when he has arrived his destination and should be in her arms.

" this is madam texting to say hello.you and Jane are both probably together right this moment,
Just letting you know that the spirit of my dead grandmother is also there with you,I love you both,smooches"

Keep the text a secret still.
Let him ponder on that text a bit

Dnnt make any responses

OMG! Babyosisi, wetin na?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2014
babyosisi:

Keep the text a secret still.
Let him ponder on that text a bit,his blokoss will not rise that night lai lai

Dnnt make any responses
Dead grandmother ke? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2014
uboma: @ op, since u already have evidence that they will be hooking up this weekend, why not approach yr hubby abt it. Make him understand yr disappointment in him for lying to u at the onset. Remind him that he's the one that put u in your current condition (carrying his child is not a child's play). And watch his reaction.

greatgod2012: Send back the screenshot you sent to your phone back to his phone with your own phone.
Believe me, he will call for explaination and from there communication starts.
Ill just try these, on one side cn he shift d blame on me for snoopn? So i cn be prepared.
And tx for ur replies
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:

Ill just try these, on one side cn he shift d blame on me for snoopn? So i cn be prepared.
And tx for ur replies

Don't send the texts from the chat yet
If you can get some evidence that they actually were together,better
Get him where he can't deny a thing
Don't try to stop him
Don't give out your ace like that

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2014
babyosisi:

Don't send the texts from the chat yet
If you can get some evidence that they actually were together,better
Get him where he can't deny a thing
Don't try to stop him
Don't give out your ace like that
Prob is i cant tail him interstate just to catch him in d act. He cnt deny his words in d chat, he ws explicit

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:

And tx for ur replies
Men that their hands aren't clean will always accuse you of snooping. It isn't easy to keep this away but I feel it is still too immature to confront him.

First of all I will form serious sickness, so that he can't travel on Sat but on Sunday so that his time to spend with the lady will be limited or rather he won't travel at all to watch his body language if he is actually upset.

Secondly of it I can get hold of the ladies number, I ll make life unbearably for her by buying bulk sms and bombarding her with the phone with anonymous curse.

Third, if I can send a guy to that destination to watch both of them. I will do just for evidence. Cos some men are good at twisting things to favour them and make you look as if you are the one with the problems. Or you don't just trust them.

All these it isn't still easy to achieve when you know that he can bang her any moment, I must tell you std, Ebola and HIV is real.

Let me cross leg and wait for pro in the house cos I am a learner.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by obyrich(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Buy 5 packets of condom. Pack it into his luggages. When you presume he will be with the lady, give him a call and tell him you love him. Also tell him to make use of the gift you put in his travelling bag.
Never argue with him on phone over the CD or your reason for doing so. If he comes back demanding reason for your 'silly' behavior, just forward the screenshots to his phone and demand an explanation for it as well. Remember don't argue when he boils over. Just ignore his rantings and blames for snooping on his privacy. Your silence will melt him and bring him to his knees. Then, you can demand for a final severing of his relationship with the woman. Tell him he has to come out clear and make choice between the two of you. No think am too much o. Make u no get high B.P.

16 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Icherishu:
Men that their hands aren't clean will always accuse you of snooping. It isn't easy to keep this away but I feel it is still too immature to confront him.

First of all I will form serious sickness, so that he can't travel on Sat but on Sunday so that his time to spend with the lady will be limited or rather he won't travel at all to watch his body language if he is actually upset.

Secondly of it I can get hold of the ladies number, I ll make life unbearably for her by buying bulk sms and bombarding her with the phone with anonymous curse. I

Third, if I can send a guy to that destination to watch both of them. I will do just for evidence. Cos some men are good at twisting things to favour them and make you look as if you are the one with the problems. Or you don't just trust them.

All these it isn't still easy to achieve when you know that he can bang her any moment, I must tell you std, Ebola and HIV is real.

Let me cross leg and wait for pro in the house cos I am a learner.
He works on satdays so hes travelln from work. And sincerely, do i have any business with d girl?

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2014
obyrich: Buy 5 packets of condom. Pack it into his luggages. When you presume he will be with the lady, give him a call and tell him you love him. Also tell him to make use of the gift you put in his travelling bag.
Never argue with him on phone over the CD or your reason for doing so. If he comes back demanding reason for your 'silly' behavior, just forward the screenshots to his phone and demand an explanation for it as well. Remember don't argue when he boils over. Just ignore his rantings and blames for snooping on his privacy. Your silence will melt him and bring him to his knees. Then, you can demand for a final severing of his relationship with the woman. Tell him he has to come out clear and make choice between the two of you. No think am too much o. Make u no get high B.P.
Tnx for ds, d gift of condom is too late, hes off to work already and hes travelln frm thr.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by obyrich(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Tnx for ds, d gift of condom is too late, hes off to work already and hes travelln frm thr.
K. Just don't think about it too much. This thing called infidelity is seriously ravaging many blissful homes.I pray you manage it well.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2014
You were looking for something,you've found it and now you don't know what to do with it? Was it worth the stress?

What really is the text content? If it's explicit as you claim, then sit your man down, read out the text calmly and ask him what it means. Simple. No need to best about the bush.

Don't get yourself worked up over a blokos now, your baby and self is more important.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
obyrich: Buy 5 packets of condom. Pack it into his luggages. When you presume he will be with the lady, give him a call and tell him you love him. Also tell him to make use of the gift you put in his travelling bag.

Will you give the same kind of advice to a husband whose wife is cheating?

12 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
He works on saturdays so hes travelln from work. And sincerely, do i have any business with d girl?

You do not have any business with the girl! I repeat, you do not have any business with the girl! She isn't the one who stood in front of that alter with so many people cheering on to take those vows. Your husband swore in the presence of man and God to be faithful to you, so he's the one to blame. How are you sure the said lady even knows your husband is married?

I'm not sure what I would do if I were in your shoes. But I'm sure going to have a serious heart-heart talk with him when he's back from that trip. As for what to do when he's on the trip, sincerely, I've got no idea.

6 Likes

cancerlib:
He works on satdays so hes travelln from work. And sincerely, do i have any business with d girl?
Bawo ...U gotta ask a guy to call her (I presume U have her contact), telling her never to welcome him when he comes and hands off him else, she will have her skull crushed lipsrsealed. She should be made to know, her location is clear and she is being watched angry grin

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2014
ifyalways: You were looking for something,you've found it and now you don't know what to do with it? Was it worth the stress?

What really is the text content? If it's explicit as you claim, then sit your man down, read out the text calmly and ask him what it means. Simple. No need to best about the bush.

Don't get yourself worked up over a blokos now, your baby and self is more important.

What was she suppossed to do, turn a blind eye?

4 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2014
1. Don't relate with the girl at all,you will be giving her a edge in this situation.

2. Approach your hubby in a not too offensive manner,so that he won't use the excuse of anger to bolt out of the house to meet same girl. There making you at cross road with the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Shadeolad(f): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
I feel u sis. And u seem helpless not knowing what to do. I think u should have addressed the issue straight. Will u even be urself knowing he's with someone else all weekend. Men! I salute ur patience o. The kind of person I am will not even think twice before confronting him with d evidence(snooping or no snooping). His own offense is worse than the snooping now. But I realise that most men are unapologetic when caught rather they try to paint u as the real devil. I feel for us women. Its really a helpless situation ,except u have the heart take a drastic approach like confronting him or even threats of divorce. If na me he will not make that trip o or we go together since he said na work,because I would have died 100 times before he comes back,knowing he's shackled up with anoda woman.

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by SAMBARRY: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2014

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Belexy95: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2014
@op,this wont be easy but its 4 ur gud. Try to distract urself with some activity especially today. Then, d focus is winning ur man back. Just be careful with d steps u take so u dnt push him over to d lady in question. Give him a gud treat, dnt nagg etc. Love is d greatest force!
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2014
You knew he was like this, you married him.
He told you not to snoop on his phone, you went ahead and did just that.

The problem is all from you.
You have a problem and not your husband.

Heck who even laughs when she has a proof that her husband was gonna cheat undecided
You probably married him because of the financial benefit and all the package that comes with it.
Your cross .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.