Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (186741 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by imatejammer: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2015
Jeff,

How much for iwork11 Stylus Atom X5 Z8300 Tablet( with all accessories)?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
imatejammer:
Jeff,

How much for iwork11 Stylus Atom X5 Z8300 Tablet( with all accessories)?
don't have the price here...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
karferguso:
so hw mch is the note 2(with sd card support) to Ilorin last last
If I were you, I would go for the gionee m5.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by karferguso(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
i am at a total cross road oo...na d heaviness and screen resolution dey discourage me
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
karferguso:
i am at a total cross road oo...na d heaviness and screen resolution dey discourage me
the resolution is not a problem jor... You won't even notice it sef. Except the weight. Of course the battery will compensate for the heavy weight lol... But for gaming experience, I won't advise o smiley
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2015
karferguso:
Have you seen the screen resolution? It's amoled my guy. It's not that heavy and if you talk of audio, gionee phones are always good.

2 Likes

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Jeffy1206:
the resolution is not a problem jor... You won't even notice it sef. Except the weight. Of course the battery will compensate for the heavy weight lol... But for gaming experience, I won't advise o smiley
What games are you referring to here? It's a 64bit 6735 mtk chipset oh! I dey await your response.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

What games are you referring to here? It's a 64bit 6735 mtk chipset oh! I dey await your response.
as quad core I expect it to lag at some point...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

How can u compare an MT6735 to a HelioX10 chipset.
That gionee M5 has got miles to travel on performance level and the kind of games he is referring to are the graphics intensive ones viz:
mortal combat x,
N.O.V.A 3,
modern combat 5,
dead trigger 2,
NFS no limits,
fifa 16,
and the list is on
at least try comparing it with chipsets like the MT6753, or snapdragon 615.

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
aterejr:

That gionee M5 has got miles to travel on performance level and the kind of games he is referring to are the graphics intensive ones viz:
mortal combat x,
N.O.V.A 3,
modern combat 5,
dead trigger 2,
NFS no limits,
fifa 16,
and the list is on
Are you saying the mtk 6735 won't handle these games?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jeffy1206:
as quad core I expect it to lag at some point...
Hahaha, at least you expect might not be as you think.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
aterejr:

mortal combat x,
N.O.V.A 3,
modern combat 5,
dead trigger 2,
NFS no limits,
fifa 16,
and the list is on
SD615 overheats like a biitch. Seriously all the SD 64bit SoCs turned out to be failures.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Are you saying the mtk 6735 won't handle these games?
I don't need to tell u just go and try it, action speaks louder than words, perhaps u'll end up with a dead on arrival phone or your screen gets knocked out cold.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
aterejr:

I don't need to tell u just go and try it, action speaks louder than words, perhaps u'll end up with a dead on arrival phone or your screen gets knocked out cold.
I hate arguments on nairaland. I left here for sometime but I am back again grin
This is a public forum and be sure of anything you say here.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I hate arguments on nairaland. I left here for sometime but I am back again grin
This is a public forum and be sure of anything you say here.
well I'll would say stop the argument but this will help my customers choose the best for themselves...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha, at least you expect might not be as you think.
what I mean is that this gionee only score 24k on antutu compares to the above 50k of redmi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jeffy1206:
what I mean is that this gionee only score 24k on antutu compares to the above 50k of redmi...
Remember antutu is not everything. Software optimization, audio quality, battery performance, fluidity and hardware quality are important in choosing a smartphone.
I have not seen any foreign mediatek phone (outside nigeria) as loud as the Gionee phones.
The resolution on the gionee m5 is amazing amoled.

I remember when my sister who works in gtbank got it in slot Abuja, it drove up their sales for that week.

Gionee hardware competes with the big boys. And when it comes to battery, don't mention.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Remember antutu is not everything. Software optimization, audio quality, battery performance, fluidity and hardware quality are important in choosing a smartphone.
I have not seen any foreign mediatek phone (outside nigeria) as loud as the Gionee phones.

I remember when my sister who works in gtbank got it in slot Abuja, it drove up their sales for that week.

Gionee hardware competes with the big boys. And when it comes to battery, don't mention.
Just to make things clear i'm not trying to cause any argument here, just making sure readers know that there are always better (and not necessarily expensive) phones to choose from when making choices.
Speaking of audio qualities have u heard that of Meizu MX4(a helioX10 device), i believe u haven't cos if u had u'd probably put your gionee M5 away
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by aterejr(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I think majority of the readers here know antutu isn't everything. But still yet it was developed to give u a glimpse of what to expect from your device. So tell me if u had two devices being benchmarked, one scoring barely 25k while the other nearly 50k, would say "aah antutu isn't everything" and opt for the former, or rather take the latter knowing .
You can keep defending the gionee M5 all u want but its still a device not worth buying for its performance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
aterejr:

Just to make things clear i'm not trying to cause any argument here, just making sure readers know that there are always better (and not necessarily expensive) phones to choose from when making choices.
Speaking of audio qualities have u heard that of Meizu MX4(a helioX10 device), i believe u haven't cos if u had u'd probably put your gionee M5 away
mx5 I guess? Used it and the audio is wow...call quality superb. The call quality on gionee is average embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Jeffy1206:
mx5 I guess? Used it and the audio is wow...call quality superb. The call quality on gionee is average embarassed
I hope so. Audio sound is loud and quality ok on gionee m5.

Audio sound volume and quality are different things you know.
The Umi's, Elephone, Ulefone, Vkworld, doogee etc I have seen are not upto the sound volume of the Gionees I have seen or used.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I hope so. Audio sound is loud and quality ok on gionee m5.

Audio sound volume and quality are different things you know.
The Umi's, Elephone, Ulefone, Vkworld, doogee etc I have seen are not upto the sound volume of the Gionees I have seen or used.

hmmmm!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 8:43am On Dec 03, 2015
30-35k.. and has finger print scanner.lollipop. 2 gig ram .. you have?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
@ jeffy1206.

Abeg how much would it cost to deliver the meizu m1 metal to Accra,Ghana?
Any other phone of similar or same specs but with smaller screen of 4.7-5.0 inches?
I am not a fan of big screen phones.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
emmbet:
@ jeffy1206.

Any other phone of similar or same specs but with smaller screen of 4.7-5.0 inches?
how long do you want to receive? Yes certainly I'll check for good ones with this sizes for you...

Have you receive the tablet?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
none with fingerprint sir... But you want on pre order?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
you can go for oukitel u8 if u like it just suggesting..

2 Likes

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by akwunmi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
u can get umi hammer s close 2 sumtin lik Dat.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
akwunmi:
u can get umi hammer s close 2 sumtin lik Dat.
this is also a good one...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by emmbet: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jeffy1206:
how long do you want to receive? Yes certainly I'll check for good ones with this sizes for you...

Have you receive the tablet?

Which tablet? I think you are mistaking me for someone else.
I want to be able to receive in 2-3 days.
Let me know good ones with similar spec but screen size 4.7-5.0 inches
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
emmbet:

Which tablet? I think you are mistaking me for someone else.
I want to be able to receive in 2-3 days.
Let me know good ones with similar spec but screen size 4.7-5.0 inches
sorry not you... Then will have to use FedEx shipping...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2015
emmbet:
@ jeffy1206.

you might want to check this out...

Elephone s2

CPU: High performance Quad core MTK6735 64bit
Screen: 5.0 inch multi-point capacitive touch screen with 1280x720 pixels resolution
Camera: Dual Cameras, front camera 2.0MP + back camera 13.0MP
GPS: GPS, A-GPS
Bluetooth: 4.0
RAM+ROM: 2GB+16GB

Networks:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600MHz

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.