Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu (1911 Views)

Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal Effc Boss Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tuface Just Lost His Title To Ribadu.
"Jonathan is one of the MOST corrupt Nigerians I ever
investigated while at EFCC, and his level of corruption
even as a deputy governor is just disturbing. His party
PDP is a disaster and a failure. Change is the only
panacea" ----Nuhu Ribadu as ACN presidential
Candidate 2011.
"It is an undeniable fact that president Jonathan has
done much for Nigeria in just a short time, and i think
he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. ...and
take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my
vision for Nigeria"---Nuhu Ribadu 18th August 2014.
My Advice to you my friend is to stay focus on your
own work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
grin gone with the wind
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
i rather die defending my word and integrity

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Sloan: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godbest: i rather die defending my word and integrity

Ribadu is a glaring example of why there is so little hope for ordinary Nigerians. If Ribadu can go back to miss GEJs arse, went back to his vomit because of the fact that he is jobless, has little say, is probably running out of savings, what is the fate of the ordinary Nigerian citizen? This is why Nigerian leaders for decades have kept as many Nigerians as possible uneducated, ignorant, poor, etc so if they promise you a bridge or airport, even with your own money, you will grovel at their feet and sing their praises to heaven.

Ribadu is hungry! In his life, he has never done any private work that requires the use of his creativity to generate any money making opportunity but has ways been in public service and government to be paid by the government. From NYSC, he went to Police work and be remained there until he was booted out. He did a 1 - 2 year stint in a foreign country, and since his failed presidential candidacy, what has he done? Nothing! Since he qualified as a lawyer, how many months has be spent doing honest legal work as a trial lawyer? Clearly if he did, he figures that the work of a lawyer, is nothing to be compared to the privileges in being in public office with the public's money as his feeding bottle.

Ribadu is hungry, all he is saying about GEJ is eye service! A man spends 40+ years being honest and pretending to stand for integrity and in within a month, he flip flops and praises the thieves be once investigated and convicted! Ribadu should just have taken Iboris $15 M bribe because now Ibori has been proven right! He will be laughing his arse out as soon as he hears the news of Ribadus defection to PDP, party he will most likely come back to be the boss of Ribadu, just like convicted thief Bode George. The woman that took over from Ribadu, who made billions with Andoakaa will be laughing themselves to sleep now! They have won the eventual victory over Ribadus hypocritical honesty! Most likely, they will come back to take their own pound of flesh! Now EFCC and it's once glorious history is dead, NAFDAC's glory was dead long before Akunyili died as she destroyed all the hardwork by hobnobbing with a sick Yaradua and covering his lies with Andoakaa! CBNs once good reputation under a Soludo, though highly disputes, is equally dead! PDP and GEJ put a nail into every positive spin on Soludos history by rendering him politically stillborn, Anamba election style, tempered with heavy doses of tribalism! Did I mention a certain the government fat-fed Okonji Iweala? Hahaha? The woman that used to pretend as though she was the key personality in negotiating the debt relief in Obasanjo's government? Well, she has now racked Nigeria back to $ 60 B in debt or over N 11 Tr! Hehehe, who else is loving the PDP drama

There are more hypocrites that have since taken the bait like the frog look alike Reuben Abati (Patitos Gang), Adeniyi of Yaradua Fame, etc. Next to erase all the good story of his work in FCT in Abuja is El-Rufai and madam due Process! I think madam due process could fall for a huge cash payout like N 1 B or more! El Rufai, I wonder if money will buy him, maybe a presidential appointment or governorship ticket, signed and delivered! Fani Kayode only needed to be promised exemption from EFCC and a sure date in court or prison to fall in line!

But tributes to some of the best Nigerians who so far have never been bought over, either with money or going to prison or even death! The list is impressive and these are the values Nigerians have to inculcate otherwise, they shall live in permanent slavery:

1. Chief Obafemi Awolowo. There is nothing they did not throw at him to make him fall or compromise but he refused. You may remember he was convicted on trumped up treason charges? They actually told the judge to condemn him to death but the judge could not, I suggest young Nigerians should read the book My March through the Prison by Chief Awolowo himself!

2. Chief MKO Abiola, he'd rather die fighting than compromise for all the billions of dollars Abacha stole and was willing to print more for him.

3. Gani Fawehinmi: What else could be done to this man to compromise? Nothing! Military beating and harassment, imprisonment, anything! Not even death, until he passed on due to sickness caused by his travails.

4. Fela Anikulapo Kuti: Again, nothing Nigerian governments did not do to this guy! Imprisonment, multiple beatings, slander, banning, killing his beloved mum, etc; he never broke for even 1 minute!

5. Tai Solarin: Another dogged fighter, nothing the Nigerian government did not do to him including IBB seducing him with chairmanship position of Peoples Bank!

6. Professor Wole Soyinka: Again, what else hasn't the evil governments of Nigeria done to this highly respectful and brilliant man? Since the 1960s, they've done everything to break or kill this man, but they've failed till date. His name will be forever remembered, just like every other one on this list!

14 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by jdilight(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godbest: i rather die defending my word and integrity

Even when your words were spoken with little on no fact except hatred?
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by egift(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Sloan: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
jdilight:

Even when your words were spoken with little on no fact except hatred?

What fact do you want in a personal statement of affirmation of one's beliefs. Or are you an illiterate or just bent on attacking a 1 line post blindly?

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Sloan: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
egift: Read what he wrote just April this year:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-E7WgeHAqleI/U_Hz3khr7vI/AAAAAAADXJw/bWnfGY6rE50/s1600/4.png[/img]

Hunger and joblessness is the reason he flipflopped! Only that is now the smallest of his problems! Ribadu better be right on this one but he will need to be right at every point now. He needs to win the primaries AND win the elections. If he loses either, then he would have gained nothing from this hunger-induced flip flop. If he becomes governor, he will have to be sure corruption allegations and nepotism allegations are not labelled against him or his government otherwise he would be held worse than a hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by 99100(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan:

Ribadu is a glaring example of why there is so little hope for ordinary Nigerians. If Ribadu can go back to miss GEJs arse, went back to his vomit because of the fact that he is jobless, has little say, is probably running out of savings, what is the fate of the ordinary Nigerian citizen? This is why Nigerian leaders for decades have kept as many Nigerians as possible uneducated, ignorant, poor, etc so if they promise you a bridge or airport, even with your own money, you will grovel at their feet and sing their praises to heaven.

Ribadu is hungry! In his life, he has never done any private work that requires the use of his creativity to generate any money making opportunity but has ways been in public service and government to be paid by the government. From NYSC, he went to Police work and be remained there until he was booted out. He did a 1 - 2 year stint in a foreign country, and since his failed presidential candidacy, what has he done? Nothing! Since he qualified as a lawyer, how many months has be spent doing honest legal work as a trial lawyer? Clearly if he did, he figures that the work of a lawyer, is nothing to be compared to the privileges in being in public office with the public's money as his feeding bottle.

Ribadu is hungry, all he is saying about GEJ is eye service! A man spends 40+ years being honest and pretending to stand for integrity and in within a month, he flip flops and praises the thieves be once investigated and convicted! Ribadu should just have taken Iboris $15 M bribe because now Ibori has been proven right! He will be laughing his arse out as soon as he hears the news of Ribadus defection to PDP, party he will most likely come back to be the boss of Ribadu, just like convicted thief Bode George. The woman that took over from Ribadu, who made billions with Andoakaa will be laughing themselves to sleep now! They have won the eventual victory over Ribadus hypocritical honesty! Most likely, they will come back to take their own pound of flesh! Now EFCC and it's once glorious history is dead, NAFDAC's glory was dead long before Akunyili died as she destroyed all the hardwork by hobnobbing with a sick Yaradua and covering his lies with Andoakaa! CBNs once good reputation under a Soludo, though highly disputes, is equally dead! PDP and GEJ put a nail into every positive spin on Soludos history by rendering him politically stillborn, Anamba election style, tempered with heavy doses of tribalism! Did I mention a certain the government fat-fed Okonji Iweala? Hahaha? The woman that used to pretend as though she was the key personality in negotiating the debt relief in Obasanjo's government? Well, she has now racked Nigeria back to $ 60 B in debt or over N 11 Tr! Hehehe, who else is loving the PDP drama

There are more hypocrites that have since taken the bait like the frog look alike Reuben Abati (Patitos Gang), Adeniyi of Yaradua Fame, etc. Next to erase all the good story of his work in FCT in Abuja is El-Rufai and madam due Process! I think madam due process could fall for a huge cash payout like N 1 B or more! El Rufai, I wonder if money will buy him, maybe a presidential appointment or governorship ticket, signed and delivered! Fani Kayode only needed to be promised exemption from EFCC and a sure date in court or prison to fall in line!

But tributes to some of the best Nigerians who so far have never been bought over, either with money or going to prison or even death! The list is impressive and these are the values Nigerians have to inculcate otherwise, they shall live in permanent slavery:

1. Chief Obafemi Awolowo. There is nothing they did not throw at him to make him fall or compromise but he refused. You may remember he was convicted on trumped up treason charges? They actually told the judge to condemn him to death but the judge could not, I suggest young Nigerians should read the book My March through the Prison by Chief Awolowo himself!

2. Chief MKO Abiola, he'd rather die fighting than compromise for all the billions of dollars Abacha stole and was willing to print more for him.

3. Gani Fawehinmi: What else could be done to this man to compromise? Nothing! Military beating and harassment, imprisonment, anything! Not even death, until he passed on due to sickness caused by his travails.

4. Fela Anikulapo Kuti: Again, nothing Nigerian governments did not do to this guy! Imprisonment, multiple beatings, slander, banning, killing his beloved mum, etc; he never broke for even 1 minute!

5. Tai Solarin: Another dogged fighter, nothing the Nigerian government did not do to him including IBB seducing him with chairmanship position of Peoples Bank!

6. Professor Wole Soyinka: Again, what else hasn't the evil governments of Nigeria done to this highly respectful and brilliant man? Since the 1960s, they've done everything to break or kill this man, but they've failed till date. His name will be forever remembered, just like every other one on this list!

.... And those 'best Nigerians' that have never been bought with money either with death or going to prison 'coincidentally' happens to be from one ethnic group? U see urself SMFU .

1 Like

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Tittos: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
2face lost his title to all nigerian poiticians including but not limited to: Elrufai; in 2008 he said that Buhari was too old to rule in Nigeria.. 2014 Buhari is the best man for the job. Atiku Abubakar:2007;Pdp is corrupt and should be voted out... 2011; went back to pdp and contested for presidency, 2015; PDP is back to being corrupt.. Femi Fani Kayode: do I need to elaborate on his..?
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Tittos: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sloan:

. Am not a Ribadu fan but your hypocrisy is sickening. So Ribadu is now bad and a devil after he 'praised' gej that he once called corrupt. But in 2011 when he praised Tinubu the same man he once described as most corrupt Nigerian, u didn't find him wanting. So in your understanding Abiola that sponsored many coups is an honest Nigerian just because the election he won was cancelled and he fought back. Maybe you seem to live under the illusion that he was fighting for the country, forgetting he was probably just fighting to be a nigerian president and enrich himself better. So Nafdac is dead because after Akunyili's tenure was over she took up a job as minister of information, a job which by the way she did very well. Isn't that analogy a bit daft. The problem with Nigerians is your kind who do not know who a real hero is. Bro, not everyone that is fighting against the government as ur interest and not everyone that is working for a government(no matter how corrupt it may be) is corrupt or dirty. Your list of incorrupt Nigerians is tottally biased nd tribalistic. In Nigeria, the saying 'your enemy's enemy is your friend' is totally false. Sometimes they both want to kill you,they are only fighting for who would pull the trigger

4 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
E-warriors why cant you guys be true to yourself at least for ones.
E-warriors , why have you allow stomach infrastructure to blind your eyes, dumb your mouth from saying truth. yyyy
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by mrjangaweed: 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godbest: E-warriors why cant you guys be true to yourself at least for ones.
E-warriors , why have you allow stomach infrastructure to blind your eyes, dumb your mouth from saying truth. yyyy

APC whining like pigs since 2011

1 Like

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed:

APC whining like pigs since 2011

pdp e-warrior they have arrived

seun pls help us oh we need an antivirus against e-warrior

1 Like

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by mrjangaweed: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godbest:

pdp e-warrior they have arrived

seun pls help us oh we need an antivirus against e-warrior

Like we have been quarantining APC out of existence

Bastard nonentity like you

1 Like

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Godbest:
Tuface Just Lost His Title To Ribadu.
Candidate 2011.
own work.
That is the Beauty of POLITICS !!!

A game not of saints .... DirtyDiplomacy ..... I'm looking forward to Buhari/Tinubu praising GEJ grin grin
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
i can see that you are frustrated with LIFE

may God deliver you
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
i can see that you are frustrated with LIFE

may God deliver you e-warrior
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by Godbest(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Like we have been quarantining APC out of existence

Bastard nonentity like you

when you see a man like this you will know that they are frustrated and sick of living
must you insult before you prove your point you really have attitude deficiency
i wonder how you behave to you wife and love ones at home
MAY GOD DELIVER YOU

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by blessingotabor: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Godbest: Tuface Just Lost His Title To Ribadu.
Candidate 2011.
own work.
Re: Tuface Just Lost His Title Formal EFCC Boss Ribadu by teemy(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. You need to be there to understand what goes on. However, success hath no excuse and so it is still a matter of if you have no business being there and cannot make great positive impact, just don't go there.

(1) (Reply)

The Man - Akinwunmi Ambode / 20 PDP House Of Reps. Members May Defect To APC Tomorrow / Photos: Meet General Buhari's Adorable And Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.