Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (7864 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah And Wife Visit Ikpeazu (photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / TAN Shuts Down Lagos For Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2014

22 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
cc: Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, sincere9gerian, firefire, mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka and all tribaleast

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
@OP..,dis kind job wey Tinubu give you na wah ooo. Well done sha!

17 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ifeanyi Ubah has neither been cleared of his charges nor indicted. This Same man is going about telling Nigerians to reelect Jonathan in 2015.

if he hasnt been indicted, how come you are accusing him of corruption? is ikuruforiji(hope i got his name right) not facing trial for corruption? is he not still the speaker of the LSHA?

18 Likes

Re: ... by Fashola4thSon: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
My fellow south westerners are trying to paint GEJ blue and black!!!

You people are wasting your time. Vote for GEJ and wait till 2019

13 Likes

Re: ... by lakpalakpa: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thieves Everywhere!!!
Na wa oooo...

angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: ... by Keky(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,dis kind job wey Tinubu give you na wah ooo. Well done sha!
Tackle the Message not the Messenger JonahDRONE.

18 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian: @OP..,dis kind job wey Tinubu give you na wah ooo. Well done sha!
Bros like I once told you, I am a private citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Every article I post are based on fact and I challenge anyone to dispute it. I invested my mental, financial resources(to buy data) and time into this without external support. So quit the "Tinubu stuff" or whatever. Meanwhile, Don't derail and face the issue at hand. I won't derail with you cheesy

17 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

if he hasnt been indicted, how come you are accusing him of. corruption? is ikuruforiji(hope i got his name right) not facing trial for corruption? is he not still the speaker of the LSHA?
I typed Convicted not indicted...I have modified it.
He has been indicted Sir!!!!

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Fashola4thSon: My fellow south westerners are trying to paint GEJ blue and black!!!

You people are wasting your time. Vote for GEJ and wait till 2019
is that what you have to say?

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

if he hasnt been indicted, how come you are accusing him of corruption? is ikuruforiji(hope i got his name right) not facing trial for corruption? is he not still the speaker of the LSHA?

Ikuforiji is already having his day in court......let the law take it course.....if he is found guilty let him carry his cross

So what else can we all wish for other than for corrupt individuals never to evade justice even if they are closest to the President

But with Jonathan,the pre-requisite for being his friend is for one to have stolen,embezzled and looted wickedly

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
lakpalakpa: Thieves Everywhere!!!
Na wa oooo...

angry angry angry
We are witnessing an insincere government. A government of deceit. We must not reward them in 2015

9 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2014

Ikuforiji is already having his day in court......let the law take it course.....if he is found guilty let him carry his cross

so how come you hypocrites cannot wait for the courts to handle Ubah's case?

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
soroptimist:

So what else can we all wish for other than for corrupt individuals never to evade justice even if they closest to the President

But with Jonathan,the pre-requisite for being his friend is for one to have stolen,embezzled and looted wickedly

did you know the "offence" of Ikuforuji? Well I will tackle that in a fresh thread some other time. Meanwhile, Ubah has been indicted and not yet convicted. He's walking as a free man campaigning for Jonathan.

#govt of deceit

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jonathan is a Grand Commander of the Rewarder of Thieves and Elevator of Rogues

He cleans them up and give them lifeline

6 Likes

Re: ... by omenka(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
The Oga in Aso Rock in his characteristic manner revels in sleaze and anything that is tainted with corruption!!

I keep wondering what grudge the president holds against the country that he relentlessly chases this vendetta to bring the country down on her knees.

#ChaseJonathanBackToUtuoke!

6 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014

But an "indicted" ikuforiji is presiding over an APC dominated LASHA.What do you have to say to that?

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

o how come you hypocrites cannot wait for the courts to handle Ubah's case?
don't pretend like you didn't see my response. Anyway....
read the article again

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

But an "indicted" ikuforiji is presiding over an APC dominated LASHA.What do you have to say to that?
create a thread on Ikuforuji... Who indicted him? Do yu even know what he was "charged" of? Anyway, create a thread, I wl supply you with facts.
Pls don't derail

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: The Oga in Aso Rock in his characteristic manner revels in sleaze and anything that is tainted with corruption!!

I keep wondering what grudge the president holds against the country that he relentlessly chases this vendetta to bring the country down on her knees.

#ChaseJonathanBackToUtuoke!
The progressives must do all they can legitimately to ensure that Nigerians reject this government of fraud

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
soroptimist: Jonathan is a Grand Commander of the Rewarder of Thieves and Elevator of Rogues

He cleans them up and give them lifeline
no wonder all the rogues are lining behind him.

This is one thread that Jonathanians will avoid

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

so how come you hypocrites cannot wait for the courts to handle Ubah's case?

Which courts?

As if a LIEN hasn't been placed on his indictment file depending on the mood of the Almighty President who has the power to do and undo

What has happened to the court cases of Akala,OGD,OUK,Ladoja,Nnamani,Bafarawa and several others who have been indicted and presently facing prosecution but for the fact that they are in PDP or sympathetic to GEJ.......a technical and tactical hold have been placed on their cases to force them to continue to behave or face the music

What about FFK the rabblerouser who was consistently being dragged to court when he was an anti-GEJ,but who recently having gone to say 'shon sir,i pledge my loyalty' now have the confidence to gallivant in the cyberspace owing to the soft-landing he might have been promised

What GEJ and PDP does is to look for an 'indictment' against any individual,make noise about it,nudge EFCC to make a little show of the person then use same to eke out a forced cooperation against the person

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: no wonder all the rogues are lining behind him.

This is one thread that Jonathanians will avoid

It is only the gullible that will mistake the support Jonathan has with the corrupt elites who are willing to bankroll his election to mean that he is popular

The fact is that they are all afraid of what will befall them if an uncompromising,stellar and unbending man gets to power........it will be akin to making them commit class-suicide

Hence Nigerians must shun the bandwagon effect of continually pitching their tent and political future with a man who rewards corruption and canonise thieves

Barabas in the Bible would have been a Godfather under PDP were he to be alive by now!!!

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
soroptimist:

It is only the gullible that will mistake the support Jonathan has with the corrupt elites who are willing to bankroll his election to mean that he is popular

The fact is that they are all afraid of what will befall them if an uncompromising,stellar and unbending man gets to power........it will be akin to making them commit class-suicide

Hence Nigerians must shun the bandwagon effect of continually pitching their tent and political future with a man who rewards corruption and canonise thieves

Barabas in the Bible would have been a Godfather under PDP were he to be alive by now!!!
The Game is Up for these Thieving Class. The know that a formidable opposition is a threat to their thieving existence. They tried all the tricks known to man and beyond man to discredict the APC but it failed them. Now they've resorted to promoting media propaganda to portray the Looter-In-Chief Goodluck Jonathan as a "good man" of same class with the Great Mandela. It still did not make any positive effect. The next was to task their keyboard employees to invade Social Network(Which is the heart and soul of modern political campaign). I assured them that they will be embarrassed beyond thought. This is just the beginning...

2 Likes

Re: ... by Fashola4thSon: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: is that what you have to say?

You expect me to flow like a tribal river??

Impossible!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ngwakwe viewing....
Re: ... by Demdem(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jonathan loves thieves, thieves loves Jonathan. QED.

2 Likes

Re: ... by kolaaderin: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014

Been paid or not this are real facts and u know it. This present administration is just too easy to criticise, blatant blonder every day is alarming that they feels invisible taking some decision this man is a convict going by the subsidy scam, presidency should have nothing to do with him but what do we have. GEJ till 2015.

3 Likes

Re: ... by deeobserver209(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
I don't condone corruption what so ever. Those indicted on fuel subsidy scam must be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty face justice.
But I wonder why people are accusing GEJ for harbouring people perceived to be subsidy fraud stars when GEJ himself tried so hard to stop fuel subsidy. We all know what happened in January 2012 when Mr President announced the removal of fuel subsidy. Many Nigerians kicked against it.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Demdem: Jonathan loves thieves, thieves loves Jonathan. QED.
Stealing is not corruption. Thieves are not corrupt!!!! They are "only" thieves-Goodluck Ebele Thief Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: ... by jmaine: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Am just bidding my time to know who the APC presidential aspirant will be before i will unleash hell on all hypocritical views i am reading here . . . .

Make una enjoy . . . .. . .

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
deeobserver209: I don't condone corruption what so ever. Those indicted on fuel subsidy scam must be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty face justice.
But I wonder why people are accusing GEJ for harbouring people perceived to be subsidy fraud stars when GEJ himself tried so hard to stop fuel subsidy. We all know what happened in January 2012 when Mr President announced the removal of fuel subsidy. Many Nigerians kicked against it.

When will he do the above? Some of you think Nigerians are stupid.......

Fuel subsidy scam happened about 2 years now.....with several people including Ifeanyi Uba indicted yet these are the same set of individual rallying round the person we expect to prosecute them and bankrolling his election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Prevents Farmers From Harvesting Crops In Taraba, Price Of Food Increase / Nigeria Clears Additional Backlog Of January Crude Oil Cargoes / Trouble In Paradise As Ipob Attacks Sowore And Sahara Reporters. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.