Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE (791 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / Shear Your James Hadley Chase With Me / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE by specimen23(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello guys....its been a very long while I read any book by Hadley chase, though I have been reading a lot of other authors.So I kinda miss some of his pun ,and use of language.I have been looking for his books to buy,but can seem to see any,the few I stumbled on,r they once I have read before. so if anybody here has a copy or can recommend to where I can get several copies,i would highly appreciate it. Thanks y' all!
Re: I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE by missEmjay(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
have you tried downloading a soft copy first? you know... an ebook. and if that doesn't work, order for your hard copy on amazon
Re: I Need Hard Copies Or Soft Copies Of JAMES HADLEY CHASE by specimen23(m): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
missEmjay: have you tried downloading a soft copy first? you know... an ebook. and if that doesn't work, order for your hard copy on amazon
ok....would do just that, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Crazy World ( Is It A Good One ) / Poetry dot com is back!!! / The Adventures Of Shellock Holmes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.