Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,230 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria (54304 Views)

NUC Releases List Of Illegal Tertiary Institutions In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2014
lusciouslex: Am so sure you attend/attended MADONNA. How many times did you fail JAMB? Almost all MADONNA girls I know of are so arrogant and saucy. Is it because of your peanut tuition fee? The certificate is awarded in character and in learning; of which you have none.
hmm, ur obviously high on urine. I dont even hav d time to start disputing d facts of a social media miscreant like u. I wonder why all d madonna gals u knw r saucy if der is nothing wrong wit u. BTW I understand wat u mean by peanuts, in fact every one does ROTFL!! And u can't even be a judge of character cos u also have none. Ur useless opinion has no effect on any of us cos u don't even matter in d 1st place. So run along and get high on urine.

1 Like

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by avuekwe(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
I saw a saint augustine school mentioned among the fake schools. Please, is st augustine college of education yaba also called TIME the same as the one OP listed ? Cos I almost applied for a diploma in early childhood education with that school. They have a study centre at starland private school, acme road ogba.
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by adeokunade: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2014
emeralddayo: federal college of complementary and alternative medicine...see name..is there an alternative to medicine?
This makes me remember Harry Porter
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Appswheel(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
[size=14pt]Are you a student, graduate who is interested in getting valuable educational information like this one? Never miss any valuable educational info-scholarship info, admission info, bursary info, free educational resources by registering on KNOWBASE here http://.com/register. You will get valuable educational information delivered to your email Weekly. Be the first to get Top educational updates daily. [/size]
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
chumakk: The NUC or whatever should find out if the universities above are doing a good job and approved them but not closing them down. They are helping to reduce the amount of uneducated masses. What proof do you have that our so-called approved schools are better than the unapproved ones?
Are you a student or graduate of any of the institutions?

2 Likes

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by omoadeleye(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
school self dan plenty pass students

1 Like

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Dtrader1: Not suprised!
oga ur number no dey go, i want 1 of those flower watches for my mum. I need it at enugu,. Whatz d total cost. My number is 08034822757

1 Like

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by agamenon(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Which sense
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmmm closing almost all d private uni den so wen asu strike resme we all stay at home abi
I pity students of doz schools shaa
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by chiogoezubem(f): 11:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmm...how are the final year students and even the already graduated students of these institutions taking the news after spending so much?! Sad...
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by lusciouslex: 11:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Dymondgurl: hmm, ur obviously high on urine. I dont even hav d time to start disputing d facts of a social media miscreant like u. I wonder why all d madonna gals u knw r saucy if der is nothing wrong wit u. BTW I understand wat u mean by peanuts, in fact every one does ROTFL!! And u can't even be a judge of character cos u also have none. Ur useless opinion has no effect on any of us cos u don't even matter in d 1st place. So run along and get high on urine.
Miss Madonna, pardon me please. I enjoy making mockery of people to my own delight. Madonna is the BEST!
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by realbee(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2014
emeralddayo: federal college of complementary and alternative medicine...see name..is there an alternative to medicine?
as in federal college of juju studies, you will graduate as a professional babalawo or dibia.

1 Like

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by emog17(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
lusciouslex: Am so sure you attend/attended MADONNA. How many times did you fail JAMB? Almost all MADONNA girls I know of are so arrogant and saucy. Is it because of your peanut tuition fee? The certificate is awarded in character and in learning; of which you have none.
And what makes you think those that attend Madonna didn't pass jamb? I attend Madonna and i scored very high in jamb. my parent didn't wnt me to go to a public sch cos of strike, cultism, etc associated with public schools and moreso my cousins graduated frm Madonna at record time and they're doing very well and FYI those that didn't pass jamb are not admitted into 100L bt are admitted into pre-degree programme which last for a yr before they're admitted into 100L and they must pass the jamb before they graduate frm the university. If you have issue with Madonna gals that is ur problem bt trying to rubbish the name of the university becos of the few Madonna gals u've met makes u stupid.

2 Likes

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
lusciouslex: Miss Madonna, pardon me please. I enjoy making mockery of people to my own delight. Madonna is the BEST!
whatever undecided
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
U should have used only a k
Dymondgurl: whatever undecided
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: U should have used only a k
I used whatever coz I don't care
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok,diamond girl, do u really love diamonds?
Dymondgurl: I used whatever coz I don't care
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by room089: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Funny enough most of these institutions don't even exist. I wonder how NUC came about their names. Were they names of institutions that applied to NUC but were turned down? Maybe NUC saw those names in some empty plots of land: 'propose site for University of ...........' and hastily added their names to the list. I've been to Awka many times and I've asked and searched for the alleged Blacksmith University but it's non existent.

Most of these foreign institutions with satelite campuses in Nigeria offer the same certificate as their parent institutions. You won't see any thing Nigeria on it. So my question is, how would one decern between certificates gotten overseas and those gotten in Nigeria? I know quite a number of people that got their certificates this way; although not for their first degrees. They still work in various places unharrased. Most clergy men with 'doctor' as their titles got it through this way too.

If NUC is seriously against all these, they should come down hard on the operators of such institutions and satelite campuses.

2 Likes

Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok,diamond girl, do u really love diamonds?
lol, of course I do, who doesn't?
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think there are other colourful gems more beautiful than diamond
Dymondgurl: lol, of course I do, who doesn't?
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by chumakk: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
NewDelhi:
They give illegal education and issue illegal certificate so NUC can't even approve them since they are not licensed. Imagine the students taking those certificates out in search of a job. Will you accept them if you were to be an employer?. The quality of education they offer should also be noted.
Yes, I will employ anyone who is skillful. The NUC must have made it difficult to get schools approved.
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by EphraimSpencer(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
What a loosed system we have here where everything and anything can happen! I.P.T

I pity my people.....certificate worshippers!!!!
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
God save man pikin sha. Houdougbe university
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: I think there are other colourful gems more beautiful than diamond
well its not all about colour, its about worth
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ok,are u on bbm
Dymondgurl: well its not all about colour, its about worth
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Dymondgurl(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Ok,are u on bbm
yea
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Send it via gmail,thanks
Dymondgurl: yea
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
what of sikkim manipal uni, ghana
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by lusciouslex: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dymondgurl: whatever undecided
pretty girl! Nice selfie. Chill out.
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
abbakacici: African or China or Indian herbal medicine are called alternative medicine and you can have a msc alternative medicine in some of the top universities in the world
really?never knew such course exist in nigeria...thanks for enlightening
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
hermesprogidy: Is this an attempt at a joke? Of course there's a phrase called alternative medicine. It's used in Public Health circles. It means medicine that is not Western eg . Acupuncture and other types of traditional medicine. Get the drift?
yh got it...thanks for the info
Re: NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria by emeralddayo(f): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
realbee:
as in federal college of juju studies, you will graduate as a professional babalawo or dibia.
grin
realbee:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.