Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) (45213 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Meeting Of Biafrans In Russia, Malaysia, Israel, Germany- Photo / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by geeudy(f): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2014
LordCenturion: grin,,,this man self, wetin he want go do?,to go carry the cup and bring it to nff glass house?,the place were nations cup trophy nearly burn.GEJ, if those girls win that cup, u better keep am with Germany cuz they know how to keep trophy for centuries,,all this boko nff, enh, they for burn am o
you are typing trash.. Get a life pls.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by codeworks(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2014
He looks sick to me
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by slightlyMad(f): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2014
talk2macs: We want a leader come 2015, not this....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Osakah24(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2014
macnwaobi2: Is that an ash tray on the table?
that is not yaradua,abi you need glasses?
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by SkyBoyChi(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2014
This one no sick Ooo... Na who e dey whine? This man is enjoying his life... Nigerian naira in Germany.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by danla44(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2014
drauj: A photo of GEJ posted by the SSA on media and publicity, Reuben Abati said to be taken as he was having a telephone session with the Falconets ahead of their encounter with the Germans.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bvvm716CAAAa2NS.jpg:large[/img]

that will stop the idiot from dying.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
That tablet on the tablet looks like my brand Chi Q1!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Seowriter: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Looking very beauriful.. Lolz. We love u mr presido. Abeg lets talk our biz becos they dnt rilil care for our walfare o. Do u know article writing, marketing is the best n effctive way to drive targeted traffic to your website/blog or ur product... Why most people dnt make sales in the offer/product they are promoting is inability to write quality article for that product. If u want to make sales I advice you to learn how to quality write articles. It wil help you alot. If you can't write or too busy to write it then we can do it for you as low as $5... Order now with 100% money back guarantee www.fiverr.com/seowriter13
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
which brand of android is that? tongue
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by adconline(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
victorazy:

Oga no vex! Is Angela Merkel a doctor?
While your doctors are sacked?? Oyibo doctors attending to him while you are denied Naija doctors??

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
henrysam: God bless you my president. Godogain will kill your enemies.
By 2015, we will look back and see the haters no more because God must have put them under your feet.
and May the Almighty God treat you and your family the same way Mr president is treating Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nosurrenda:

May his enemies not see 2015. Amen!!
May the Almighty God treat you and your family the same way Mr president is treating Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by bis7(f): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olofo pressi
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
So GEJ dey smoke?? No wonder grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by happyme4life(f): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emmalot121: Jonathan is very ugly cheesy I can't bear seeing that face in Aso Rock for one more term. cool No be one person be Obama,no wonder an age long adage says 'Show me your president and I will tell you the state of ya country.' cheesy cheesy
u better go and hug that transformer on ur street because u shall yet see more of him till God knows when.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
kolardzy: so we should fry garri? :/

Better boil garri..
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Solozzo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
macnwaobi2: Is that an ash tray on the table?

So what? Doesn't mean he is a smoker.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Solozzo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
happyme4life: u better go and hug that transformer on ur street because u shall yet see more of him till God knows when.

Absolutely. Jonah looks cute. He is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had.
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by kolardzy(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2014
okparaugo:

Better boil garri..
Lol ! cheesy
Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Afroconnect: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
This man is just basking in the euphoria of being a president,dumb Nigerians blinded by ethnicity cheer him on.

Football is just a agame,how can you find time to congratulate falconets when boko animals are ceding territory...Oga Jona I hope you are ok sir...hope not under a spell or such,cos you are acting like someone oblivious of what's going on or the danger it portends for occupants of this territorial space called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) by Afroconnect: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Solozzo:

Absolutely. Jonah looks cute. He is the most handsome president Nigeria ever had.

Are u gay or just a kid...what do you need an handsome president for-i rather go for a true leader that won't be smiling while savage terrorists are chasing people he leads out of their lands and villages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pro-Biafran That Embarrassed Okorocha Handcuffed And Arrested (video) / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.