Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D (1099 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Letter From Patience Jona To Soyinka / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D by Kenzico(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, I wanted 2post dis thread on politics bt I tink the Joke section should be the perfect home for this grin. Our dear First lady, Patience Jonathan has thrilled us this past few years with bungalous or riveting grammatical blunders. Here are the list of them as follows.... 1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the
Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a
children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,, it is
not easy to carry second in an International
competition like this one, (addressing press
men after Female Under-19 FIFA World
Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it
not a woman? They were once a children
now a adult now they are bombing women
and children making some children a
widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children
who have become widows for loosing their
parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow
Nigerians irrespective of their
NATIONALITY.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are
responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of
committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his
manhood lives on.
13) Chai! Chai! There is God o… there’s God
in everything we are doing, continue!
14) Na only you waka come?
15) Vote UMBLERRA and press your finger
for UMBLERRA. .
Here, I dnt knw if there's a latest she's dropped recently
Re: 15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
chai...
Re: 15 Famous Quotes From Patience Dame Jonathan ;D by durella4(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chai!!! i know fit laugh oo

*rolling inside gutter with laughter*

(1) (Reply)

The Three Thieves / Different Types Of Banks (girls) In Nigeria / Smh,praying To God In This Manner,and You Expect Answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.