Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers (107834 Views)

Tutor For Beadmaking And Wireworks / Business Synergy; List Your Service, Skills & Company / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
onose01:
Thank u ma. Am trying my best to rest but long throat 4 money no gree me o. Am making beads 4 a client despite d pains on my arm and bombom(from injections n drips).
It's good to know that u are strong now ma
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by ibiboss: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
onose01:
U posted d pix with a simple "HELLO" as d caption.
I think its better to state ur reason 4 posting a pix next time. Its either u want to teach it or u want to be taught. Just my opinion.
Oya oo make sombori come throway light put. Me self need d light. grin
make una no vex am sorry o
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
How to Stitch Square Openwork Right Angle Weave:

First, determine how large you want each window or cluster to be, and how many beads will be needed for each wall of the RAW units. Pick up four sets of these beads to make the base RAW unit. For this example panel, each unit will have 3 beads per side, so 12 seed beads are needed to start.

Weave through all of the beads again and pull snug to form a circle, then pass through the first three sets of beads. You don’t need a stop bead to work this stitch, but it does help to keep the tail thread secure at the desired length, and provides good tension for the base unit.

Pick up three sets of seed beads (9 for the example stitch), and pass through the previous set of beads in the ring, moving in the same direction as the working thread. Pull snug to form a ring with the new beads, which now shares one ‘wall’ with the previous unit.

Pass through the first two sets of beads just picked up and pull snug. The beadwork should now begin taking on the square shape, which will even out as new rows are added. As you work, try to remember the basic figure-eight motion of right angle weave.

Pick up three new sets of beads, and chase the thread through the previous unit, passing through the shared wall of beads. Pull snug to form the new square. Continue adding units this way until the panel reaches the desired width or number of squares.

To begin the next row, weave through the final unit added to step up, exiting from the top wall. Pick up three sets of beads and add a new cluster as before. Pull snug, and pass through the first set of beads just added.

Pick up two sets of beads, and pass through the top wall of the unit below, in the previous row. This will form a new unit with two walls being shared instead of just one. Pass through the entire square, and through the next set of beads from the previous row to begin the next unit.

Hint: If your base row has an odd number of units, your thread path will move in the opposite direction. Just follow the figure eight pattern, making sure that each new stitch is shared with the last unit added, and the row below. Continue building rows until the panel reaches the desired length.

You can see how the beadwork has a grid-like shape in the center, but rounded edges. To help add structure to the outer walls, simply add seed beads between each set. This will give the outer walls a stronger foundation.

P
Once a bead has been stitched into each set on one side, you can see the difference in shape. If you are working a long panel of square RAW, the beadwork may begin to pucker as you add the foundation beads. To prevent this, weave all the way around every third or fourth unit as you add seed beads. This will anchor the thread so that it doesn’t pull on previous stitches and allow the beadwork to remain flat.

This openwork stitch is great for bracelets, but can also be used to make beaded beads, necklace straps and chokers, and pendants for bib necklaces. It is also really fun to embellish with accent beads or seed beads in a contrasting color.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
D final pics

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by ibiboss: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
outstandingjk:

How to Stitch Square Openwork Right Angle Weave:

First, determine how large you want each window or cluster to be, and how many beads will be needed for each wall of the RAW units. Pick up four sets of these beads to make the base RAW unit. For this example panel, each unit will have 3 beads per side, so 12 seed beads are needed to start.

Weave through all of the beads again and pull snug to form a circle, then pass through the first three sets of beads. You don’t need a stop bead to work this stitch, but it does help to keep the tail thread secure at the desired length, and provides good tension for the base unit.

Pick up three sets of seed beads (9 for the example stitch), and pass through the previous set of beads in the ring, moving in the same direction as the working thread. Pull snug to form a ring with the new beads, which now shares one ‘wall’ with the previous unit.

Pass through the first two sets of beads just picked up and pull snug. The beadwork should now begin taking on the square shape, which will even out as new rows are added. As you work, try to remember the basic figure-eight motion of right angle weave.

Pick up three new sets of beads, and chase the thread through the previous unit, passing through the shared wall of beads. Pull snug to form the new square. Continue adding units this way until the panel reaches the desired width or number of squares.

To begin the next row, weave through the final unit added to step up, exiting from the top wall. Pick up three sets of beads and add a new cluster as before. Pull snug, and pass through the first set of beads just added.

Pick up two sets of beads, and pass through the top wall of the unit below, in the previous row. This will form a new unit with two walls being shared instead of just one. Pass through the entire square, and through the next set of beads from the previous row to begin the next unit.

Hint: If your base row has an odd number of units, your thread path will move in the opposite direction. Just follow the figure eight pattern, making sure that each new stitch is shared with the last unit added, and the row below. Continue building rows until the panel reaches the desired length.

You can see how the beadwork has a grid-like shape in the center, but rounded edges. To help add structure to the outer walls, simply add seed beads between each set. This will give the outer walls a stronger foundation.

P
Once a bead has been stitched into each set on one side, you can see the difference in shape. If you are working a long panel of square RAW, the beadwork may begin to pucker as you add the foundation beads. To prevent this, weave all the way around every third or fourth unit as you add seed beads. This will anchor the thread so that it doesn’t pull on previous stitches and allow the beadwork to remain flat.

This openwork stitch is great for bracelets, but can also be used to make beaded beads, necklace straps and chokers, and pendants for bib necklaces. It is also really fun to embellish with accent beads or seed beads in a contrasting color.
thanks madam, I wil try it and send pics

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
outstandingjk: D final pics
I'm gonna try this,thanks to you outstandingjk
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thebeadslady: I'm gonna try this,thanks to you outstandingjk
ibiboss: thanks madam, I wil try it and send pics

I know u guys will get it. I will upload mine too, it's just like making a single needle RAW, it doesn't matter if we don't get exactly what Ibiboss posted but d good thing is we synergyize our own.. This thread is a source of inspiration to me and u guys r part of it. Blessed Sunday, I wish us all

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Mine.

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by wellsaid(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2014
Add value to yourself by learning a new skill. Secure your future and make money limitlessly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1901429/acquire-valuable-skill-cheap-make

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
I tried my hands on it too, wish I had crystals @ home to continue

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
SerenaT: Mine.
SerenaT,that's a job well done.that ur manequin beautiful well o, i mean ur *shoulder* >grin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
LMAO I tire o. Don't mind me.
Thebeadslady: SerenaT,that's a job well done.that ur manequin beautiful well o, i mean ur *shoulder* >grin
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello house, please I noticed the poor use of colours amongst some of us, please we should always know ow to mix our colours so as to please the eyes. It's very important, and wen a project is going on, I urge us to put in our best, use materials sufficient for that work in order to get a good result, we I was learning my assignments always comes out good that I usually sell dem out fast. This training is coming to us on a platter of gold we should take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dear outstandingjk,here is mine.i'm bead stranded this week,i will make a complete necklace when i have the beads.thanks very much for taking out your time to explain this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2014
A good morning to you all,plsease i need you people's suggestions.by next week i will be tutoring someone about beadmaking and wireworks.i'm trying to draw out a syllabus for it.and i want to include three levels in my syllabus.i.e.the BEGGINER,INTERMEDIATE and the ADVANCED level.
Who can suggest the topics that i can feature in each of those levels.i will appreciate your comments.thanks
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thebeadslady: A good morning to you all,plsease i need you people's suggestions.by next week i will be tutoring someone about beadmaking and wireworks.i'm trying to draw out a syllabus for it.and i want to include three levels in my syllabus.i.e.the BEGGINER,INTERMEDIATE and the ADVANCED level.
Who can suggest the topics that i can feature in each of those levels.i will appreciate your comments.thanks

Beadslady I greet oooo. Okay like for my beginners class this is what I include in my course outline. And dat was ow I was taught shaaaaa. But mind you, u can get a student for advance course who have not learnt some of the outlines in beginner.
So if you got that right, let's roll den.
Beginners course outline:
colour theory ( very important) and I was taught ow to identify genuine materials, types and shapes of beads, business in bead making, how to sell jewellery to ur customers, this aspect can be called introductory class. Then we also talked about different types of findings and types of ear wires and earrings, we were also taught the different aspect of beading. Then went ahead to stringing from single to multi strands, and.ow.to make a layered multi strands necklace. And before I forget measurements and length of necklace and their names. Then we went to earrings, right angle weaving, charms bracelet, how to form findings with wire, Web design, wire crocheting, forest, chain necklace.

Lemme charge battery low. Please reply once. U get it.

4 Likes

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dear chinamims,thank u so much for your suggestion,i will work on it.
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thebeadslady: Dear outstandingjk,here is mine.i'm bead stranded this week,i will make a complete necklace when i have the beads.thanks very much for taking out your time to explain this.

It's fine, now we know we can make d design if we have d resources. U r always welcome
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Good am my fellow beaders. You can get free ebooks on bead and wire jewelries on this site
http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com

1 Like

Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks ma
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 9:02am On Sep 21, 2014
What's the next agenda beaders? This house is dry oooooo, kilode?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by inestimable(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims:
Beadslady I greet oooo. Okay like for my beginners class this is what I include in my course outline. And dat was ow I was taught shaaaaa. But mind you, u can get a student for advance course who have not learnt some of the outlines in beginner.
So if you got that right, let's roll den.
Beginners course outline:
colour theory ( very important) and I was taught ow to identify genuine materials, types and shapes of beads, business in bead making, how to sell jewellery to ur customers, this aspect can be called introductory class. Then we also talked about different types of findings and types of ear wires and earrings, we were also taught the different aspect of beading. Then went ahead to stringing from single to multi strands, and.ow.to make a layered multi strands necklace. And before I forget measurements and length of necklace and their names. Then we went to earrings, right angle weaving, charms bracelet, how to form findings with wire, Web design, wire crocheting, forest, chain necklace.
Lemme charge battery low. Please reply once. U get it.
. Thanks a lot Chinamims please I will b grateful if you can complete it because I am setting up my course outline
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thebeadslady: Thanks mama yemtop
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
chinamims: What's the next agenda beaders? This house is dry oooooo, kilode?
Please i'm still waiting,you said you will complete it,i mean the *syllabus*
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
YemtopVentures: Good am my fellow beaders. You can get free ebooks on bead and wire jewelries on this site
http://www.allfreejewelrymaking.com
Everly depositing Mama Ventures. Welldone
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by outstandingjk(f): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Madam, Ur exams kwanu?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by chinamims(f): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
outstandingjk:
Madam, Ur exams kwanu?

Reading oooo. My book in front of me boo. Beadslady I will complete. Or u can WhatsApp me on 08029887571
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by TOYNEX(f): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
people don engage now... busy things... de Don dey enter season small small..... work plenty no time to browse.
Iya ibeji, Yemtop, Phummykay, outstandingjk, thebeadslady abi I lie?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by SerenaT(f): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls who can explian this mama toymax's design biko?
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
TOYNEX: people don engage now... busy things... de Don dey enter season small small..... work plenty no time to browse.
Lolz,no be lie o
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by YemtopVentures(f): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2014
TOYNEX: people don engage now... busy things... de Don dey enter season small small..... work plenty no time to browse.
so sorry. Quite busy beading
Re: Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers by ibiboss: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
chinamims: .

Reading oooo. My book in front of me boo. Beadslady I will complete. Or u can WhatsApp me on 08029887571
pls am learning from u too, I suggest u make it public or can I watsapp u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.