Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) (55017 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Woman Told To Shorten Name That's Too Long For Driving Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by jnrbayano(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow.

Love it.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Ruq: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its nt a matter of curing fear abeg,its a matter of not having it at all,i attended command which made me a commando,i lived with dem for six years,koboko na teacher,u cant survive the amount of beatens i received from godogodos not to talk of olakojos own....so go siddon and stop asking me aw maby beatens did i receive....bloody civilian!

It's obvious IB commandos were pampered compare to other sects. No one fears them, we just hate that they get away with whoever they deal with because they are in the force.

You obviously you didn't take much in your sect because you always stay outta trouble, a civilian teacher is enough to handle you in my sect. Bloody creature!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by glasmirow(m): 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
fabricated story
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by frodobee: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
name so e dey start.

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
law should take its place
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'm not surprised, people are becoming enlightened.

Above all its democracy we now practice.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Say whatever you want to say about the military in nairaland,but dont talk them in real life

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by shakol91(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided upon the booking things,I still miss front page. Hope dey for 2mao 1st topic
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by persie98: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by emmykk(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Say whatever you want to say about the military in nairaland,but dont talk to them in real life
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Fxwarrior: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: its nt a matter of curing fear abeg,its a matter of not having it at all,i attended command which made me a commando,i lived with dem for six years,koboko na teacher,u cant survive the amount of beatens i received from godogodos not to talk of olakojos own....so go siddon and stop asking me aw maby beatens did i receive....bloody civilian!

Babe am feelings you.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by babestella: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Can Lagosians challenge policemen who drive one way on Lagos streets? It's obvious they are showing their displeasure against the Army, but people should be careful.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by HAH: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
That is good, honestly I don't know why Lagos people give so much respect to soldiers can you imagine they will enter bus and not pay their fares claim "staff"

I remember back in obasanjo days one soldier newly postes to Abuja tried not to pay his fare men he was almost striped naked uintil another soldier came to his rescue and pay the fare.

I also remember during Elrufai time how soldiers that flaunt the law banning okada were dealt with, VIO seized a lot of their bikes.

People need to know that when you are right no one can trample upon you .

As Fela said " Uniform na clothe na tailor dey sowam"

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by YabaLeftist: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
How many frog jumps were they finally subjected to

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ruq:

It's obvious IB commandos were pampered compare to other sects. No one fears them, we just hate that they get away with whoever they deal with because they are in the force.

You obviously you didn't take much in your sect because you always stay outta trouble, a civilian teacher is enough to handle you in my sect. Bloody creature!
wat u did u just ...ib sec? guy u must be a joker,if all i gt was pampering in ib,den dose in sambisa must be in paradise....seriously wat sec do u wanna compare,is it ipaja,jos or where ......cos even deir commandoes who gt transferd frm derr to ib knew what they felt wen dey landed bode igbo.....dis guy abey no wyne me,stop saying what u dont knw,ask people to tell you

and did i hear u say civilian teachers is it d ones dat were usually punished and locked up for atending parade late,.,,,.u must really fear civilians gan in dat urskul ooo undecided ......potatoes

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by slap1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Good.
When people are educated, they are easier to govern. This is possible because Lagos has a good number of educated populace. This could also happen in Owerri, Abuja and PH. Never in Aba.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by tabaralph: 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
wahala dey sleep yanga dey wake am,,,,i just dey waka pass ooooo
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by NewDelhi(m): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: i dont know why people fear soldiers,it amazes me undecided ,
maybe cos am an excommando sha undecided
We know ur an ex commando.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by joshua8016: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
thank God my topic made front page today.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by RaptorX: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians and their fear of soldiers, the same army that is running away like school girls from BH.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
NewDelhi:
We know ur an ex commando.
i cant remember wanting to let u know ....dumbo undecided
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
They will just kill you and dump you inside the gutter. angry comparing yourself with men who drink bluds??

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Babe am feelings you.
wink
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yomieluv: Try this at your own risk.

Try write your will before embarking on such suicide mission.

This rubbish post should be neglected... This 'fear mentality' displayed by the quote above is the reason why we are in perpetual slavery to bad governance...

People who are suppose to enforce the rule are breaking the law and you want us to put up with it? Would good governance just come to us without people demanding it?

I love the brave woman in the picture... Kudos to her....

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by kaeto(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020: Ma fara we ele yi Oº°˚˚°ºo.( no copy am o).. Check τ̲̅ђe person well..she fit get one military backings from one oga for top. No think say na normal eye be this!
Wise Yoruba boy, others wan dae form galadima untop public matter..
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by ufss: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
So wat?

Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by postloaded: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Go and die. So pesin go predict scoreline come still predict scorers ontop 250mb abi? God punish satan.

* spreads mat on Nairaland.

You are getting all worng read it carefuly
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by babestella: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians are not afraid of their Army, but they are afraid of policemen. A policeman can use every kind of fabricated story backed with hired witnesses to get you a 50 years jail term in Kuje prison. That is why Nigerians cannot stop policemen who run one way on our roads anywhere in the country. Please lets's show some respect for our military. It is reciprocal.
Re: Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Those might not be redeployed northern hausa-fulani soldiers. My guess is they are recruits or southern yoruba- igbo soldiers who have mixed freely with lagosians for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.