Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) (33875 Views)

Nairaland 2015 UNI/POLY Census(rep Your School) / Nairaland Interschool Debate Third Edition Participation Thread... / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by kika23(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
illicit:

oh i see, better by far alumni
That's us.... grin

1 Like

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fynestboi:
[size=18pt]GROUP F[/size]

OAU
FUTA
FEDPOLY
FUNAAB
gud match.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Fynestboi:
[size=15pt]OAU[/size]
miracy
microflux
bolaji73
okay. Anxious to the kick starting
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
miracy
bolaji73
add me on whatsapp 4 a gud outing
via 09033976204
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Kjking(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
I rep τ̩̩̥
н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇
ε̲̣̣̣̥
almigHty AKSU.............. (Akwa iBom state university)
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Danjuma827(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Fynestboi:
[size=15pt]ABU ZARIA[/size]

barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827
guys if you are on 2go let's meet and discuss further username: danjuma827
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Miracy(f): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2015
fattbabakay:

Big ups to you all for making your intentions to represent your respective institutions known, but mere intentions have no value unless they are followed with appropriate actions.

"Once your name with the name of your school has been shortlisted, you are expected to pick any educational topic on your own, as he who pays the piper calls the tune, write nothing more than 500words for or against such topic and forward it to the mails provided at the end of this post. Choice of topic should not be an issue, as everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. Mind you, your choice of topic must be educative as earlier stated as it attracts a couple of bucks in terms of marks. After this process, the judges shall consider the sent write-ups and play their part by selecting the bests out of the multiple. The best 16 schools shall set for the debate per se, which will hold live here on NAIRALAND. Submission of essays will span till January 30th, so you have to strike while the iron is hot.

Many words will not fill a bushel, feel free to ask questions. CIAO!

MAILS: Fattkay@gmail.com
Fynestboi@gmail.com

cool one...but i've got questions...
Are we expected to write on any topic of our choice or we are to pick from some selected topics?
Is everyone representing a school expected to write on different topics or one topic to a school?....
Fynestboi...need you response ASAP
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Miracy(f): 11:48am On Jan 08, 2015
Microflux:
miracy
bolaji73
add me on whatsapp 4 a gud outing
via 09033976204
ohkkiess...are you on campus already?
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Miracy:
ohkkiess...are you on campus already?
no. U cn also add me on fb via Israel Dara Sobaloju
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Miracy(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
Microflux:
no. U cn also add me on fb via Israel Dara Sobaloju
ohkay...will add you
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Miracy:
ohkay...will add you
k.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Emmafe(m): 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
Do you need any information or need to be enlightened
on
OAU admission,visit the school social website
www.oaucampus.com to get all necessary information
from stalites to get ready for the admission race.

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Mbatagr82(m): 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
OK, I REPRESENT UDUSOK.MEDLAB
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Miracy:

cool one...but i've got questions...
Are we expected to write on any topic of our choice or we are to pick from some selected topics?
Is everyone representing a school expected to write on different topics or one topic to a school?....
Fynestboi...need you response ASAP
Any educative topic the topic you pick will fetch you mark note that.

Different topic for each participant.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
damoskiy:

Yea...hw would d final selection process go....
hw many people from a school must partcipate to qualify to the next round.

lipsrsealed
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by damoskiy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fynestboi:

lipsrsealed
talk ooo....
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by PrinceAde3(m): 12:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Oluwanifemi I Rep Federal University Lokoja
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by dealspage: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
VACANCY

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified male and female as MARKETERS to facilitate our supply of textbooks to schools

nationwide. Applicants should forward together with their application subject to confirmation: name, address, phone number and email address

of atleast ten (10) private schools (primary and secondary schools) in their neighborhood as market for them to supply our textbooks if they

are employed.

QUALIFICATION: SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, BSC and Equivalents

REMUNERATION: N30 per copy of book sold

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested persons should forward their application together with detailed

CV via email to: moeproperties35@gmail.com and"CC" dealspage@yahoo.com

FOR ENQUIRY
Please call: 08135376277, 08053629277, 08027257477

Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Engrchikwas(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Am chikwas repping (MOUAU)micheal okpara univetsity of agiculture umudike umuahia abia state
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
@fattbabakay @fynestboi. Check your mail. V sent my essay. Pls verify.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Sorry i am preparing for exams now and writing tests, cant write an essay for now am sorry
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Fynestboi: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Microflux:
@fattbabakay @fynestboi. Check your mail. V sent my essay. Pls verify.

Seen.

Keep them coming.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fynestboi:

Seen.

Keep them coming.

ohkay.
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Danjuma827(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are we sending the essays to the two emails or only one of them?
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Ajibam: 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Microflux:
gud match.
We, funaabite are Coming back with a bang!
How I wish lasu was in the group, last year still dey pain me!
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Ajibam: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Fynestboi:
[size=15pt]FUNAAB[/size]

pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
Just two people?
Where's damex?
Re: NISD : Participation Thread(REP your school in here) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Ajibam:

We, funaabite are Coming back with a bang!
How I wish lasu was in the group, last year still dey pain me!
no prob. We shal show u what it takes to b in great ife! :-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Poor Power Supply Forces UNILAG Medical Students To Sleep Outside (photos) / 2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.