Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling (33892 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by option4301(m): 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2006
Are you a graduate of Madonna university okija,Nigeria?This is to notify all madonna uiversty graduates worldwide that we are trying to network with one another with a view to keeping in touch with our almer mater,and exploiting avenues for creating awareness about our school as well as looking for ways we can assist each other now and in future.Kindly leave your mail address or phone number here for the madonna university alumni association executives to follow u up.
One love to all great madonnites!
Long live madonna university!
Long live Nigeria!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by beyunce(f): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
Madonna University, hate to say this but, that na the most F**k up private uni wey i don see for ma life.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Abeylet02(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2006
Why did you say that?.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by beyunce(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2006
Cos its the truth.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by option4301(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2006
@ beyuncy,
kindly let me know where madonna university has erred and what makes it the most f--kd private university
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by beyunce(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2006
option4301:

@ beyuncy,
kindly let me know where madonna university has erred and what makes it the most f--kd private university

They have erred in different ways. With the hostels so f**ked and all.

In a hurry would have love to write more.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by myssfyne(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
nothing to say, just that i was in the school
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by 9ja4eva: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
Hmm shey dey flog students dere?Na wa oh
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by cs200200(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2007
Hello,

I am not from Okija but I am from Elele campus. The truth about Madonna university is just that if you are not intrested in the way the show is been run by the own of the school no one as you to wait the gate is open for you or maybe we can say the gate is locked up but why do you always resume at the end of the semester again. Most people make alot of noise all because you don't have time to do one or two things men if you hate the school so much and you graduated guess what get home get fire and burn your degree and for you that left you took the wish choice but why did you stay long

I am not saying I enjoyed the school zero life for me but I got to understand that Madonna is just a step which would lead me to another step in life bros and sister if you don write jamb 10 times you go no wetin i mean ( I wrote jamb twice sha) make we just thank God for the step we passed in Madonna

all cs student if u think fast u fit no me bill gate

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Ezinwannem: 4:36pm On May 02, 2007
have a couple of friends who graduated 4om da skool and friends and a cuzzin who is currently dere, ma dad used 2 lecture dere sha b4 he left da skool
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by CrazyMan(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2007
I have someone in that school.
it isn't that bad tho
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by igbi: 2:33pm On May 08, 2007
Hi you all, i am a graduate of madonna University Okija 2005 set, the school has its rules and problems, but which school in nigeria today is void of problems?
I m proud to be a graduate of that school,it has made me go far, i got the best place during service year because of that school, three jobs where waiting for after service this year because am a graduate of the that school, and a prestigious radio station in Abuja invited me for a job interview which i turned down cos am already working in an organization that booked for me before the end of service year, and By God s Grace they are already backing my masters program abroad, while i still work for them NO BE GOD? am not a catholic or have face to face conncetion with the founder just a graduate of Madonna University, so am proud to be from that school it was difficult but we no last for there patience is a virtue NO BE GOD? GREAT MADONNA STUDENTS!!!!!!!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by liliandann: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2007
MY NAME IS LILAN.

brown1584sugar@yahoo.com

I am presently resident in Ghana
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by liliandann: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2007
MY NAME IS LILAN.

brown1584sugar@yahoo.com

I am presently resident in Ghana
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by igbi: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2007
Lilan were you in okija campus?
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by eloquent(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2007
hey people,i'm currently an undergraduate in madonna university.the school has its problems like most other uni's but all the same i'm a madonnite and i'm proud to be 1,even if my hostel is not too comfortable and even if i have to jog every tuesdays.i enjoy lectures and i believe i have a very bright future waiting ahead of me and bieng here will rather open doors 4 me.its just a matter of time. ariyo salos grin
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by IfeatuN: 6:47am On Dec 30, 2007
Madonna remains our alma mater, a fact neither of us can change. Instead of winning and complaining about the negative things we should be thinking of how to flip the coin around. I like the idea of the alumni calling, at least someone is doing something positive. My e-mail address is if908155@dal.ca or snwafornso@yahoo.com. I am currently undergoing my masters in Development Economics, 2002 alumni (Economics Department, Okija campus)
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by face2tu: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
I would like to be a student of Madonna university, i heard they are selling admission form, if you have any information about the school and how they conduct their entrance oral exam and how to make payment and other stuff like that,
Thanks.
You can reach me on 08035734497,
Femi
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by abohrandy: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
okay i want tyo get into this skul so how do i go abt it?
i don try others tire and this seem to be the las resort

any heads up?

R.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by GeorgeD1(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2008
I'm not surprised that people like Beyunce can come out and say such nasty things about one of the best private universities in Nigeria today. The questions begging for answers include: (1) How d'you rate a University's standard? (2) What do people go to University for? (3) Do we dislike an institution just because they set rules which are for our ultimate benefit? Having said that, I have heard so many complaints about Madonna but when I took time to drill down to the real issues, I found that almost all the complaints bother on the school authorities' refusal to condone any form of indiscipline and immoral behaviour such as you find in most other private institutions of its type. Now, is that really something to complain about? People like Beyunce will of course complain about the school because they don't have the freedom to go out anytime they like. They can't abscond from school to visit their boyfriends, they can't skip classes, lay about all day in thier rooms doing all what not and stuff like that. What they will never tell you is the quality of teaching and study materials which is second to none throughout the Country. They will also not tell you about the quality of their gradutes who get snatched up by employers even before graduation. I love Madonna. Their is no crime in upholding moral values while imparting the much needed learning that the youth deserve. For those who want the freedom to prostitute, for those who want the freedom to be cultists, for those who want the freedom to skip classes, for those who want the freedom to be lazy, for those who shy away from honest, hard work, Madonna is not for you!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by beeyodun(f): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2008
am an under graduate of madonna uni computer science elele campus and to be sincere i am proud to be a madonite, anytym anywhere, i can stand up and say
GREAT MADONITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by fifty1(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2008
well,from wat,people have been saying,to me am student of madonna university okija,Accountancy dept.If u are not in that school you will not know the advantage and disadvantage of the school.So non madonites pls shut up.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by fifty1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
madonna university is a with a difference.So why all the complain all about.Are u all jealous about the university.If u are jealous keep talking,if are not keep shut
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by fifty1(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
a university with a difference
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Icejay(m): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2008
It's a pity that our orientation in this country is so f**kd. I'm not saying that Madonna is the best University in Nigeria. Just like every other institution,Madonna has it's own problems but that does not make it the worse private University as many people see it. I attended 2 public universities after my A'level prog before enrolling at Madonna in 2000 & I've never regretted it. If I decide to study 4 an undergraduate degree again in Nigeria I'll still choose Madonna again & again.I learnt a great deal from Madonna & this has really made me successful in my career pursuit. During my service year in 2005 I was posted to one of the best places and months later I got a job with a multinational company with recommendation from it's HQ in Zurich,Switzerland & 3 months later as the only Accountant in the Crude Oil Div of the Nation's Own Oil Company. By the way how old is Madonna University that people keep comparing it with premier Univ like UI & OAU that have existed 4 over 40 years and are still no better than Madonna University. Madonna is only 8 years old & has done very well. Our graduates are all over. I know of someone in Walt Disney in UK wt a Madonna degree,Saipem in Paris,KPMG,Slumberger and so on.I paid a visit to Madonna my gr8t alma mater last week & I was impressed with the level of improvement there. The school is really growing. I oblige u all to be proud of your alma mater & always represent Madonna to the full wherever You go.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by elojudy: 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
hello,one great madonites.i really enjoyn hearing dat name again.am very ready to contribute to association.am a fresh graduate from madonna.my mail ID is ufuomama1@yahoo.com pls keep me informed of what it takes.one madonitess.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by pgentle: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2008
Honestly,the school is not that bad,but i learnt it has no difference with a secondary school
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Alexzong: 10:05am On Jul 28, 2008
morning Madonna graduates and /or friends, my name is Alex and I am from China.i had been in Madonna University for about three months this year becos the business of beverage machine with Madonna.I talked with the founder, Chancellor Fr.E.M.P Edeh so many times and learnd very much from him.he is a good man and teacher! I miss the bros , sisters and people there very much.
I would like to communicate with you,Madonna students/friends.my mail box is alexzong@yahoo.cn.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by diamonds2: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2008
hello guys,the fact still remains that madonna university can never be rated as one of the top 50universities in nigeria and would also be rated as one of the worst private universities nigeria has ever produced,its a pity that most of you come here decieve the whole world about what is not true about the school just as the owner of the has decieved you all,deciet especially about the medical school.
i studied in madonna university okija right from 2years after the school start,which i enrolled for medicine and till date no one has graduated from the medical school,most of them have spend not less than 8years and uptill now,their graduation is not yet in sight.i spent 5years in that school and yet i was still in 3rd year,i left years back and my mates are still in the class i left them
i was in that school right from the time we go to toliets in polytene bags to the time we queue up 27people on a queue for the turn to go and use the toilet,little or nothing has changed.
when the school so-called final year medical students where acessed by UNEC acertain the kind of doctors the will be,what was their recommendation? , the said the "these students should be sent back to the first medical class because the know little or nothing".
you all know that most of the facilities the school claims to have are not there,and even the ones there have no manpower for its usage.
i remember vividly one day i was reading in a particular class room and a group of militry men came to arrest me for reading in the wrong place,infact that was the last struck that broke the camel's back.
yes you guys graduated from madonna and go into a good jobs,see i will still make it clears to u all,that you getting a good job is not a fuction of the school you attended its a function of your ability as an individual to work hard.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by diamonds2: 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
i read someone saying" shey them the flog you guys for that school" well that was truth between 2002-2004 students where publicly flogged by the owner of the school for offences the commited like residing off-campus,and after been beaten were expelled,well most of you all know he still beats his staff,like thr registrar and auntie PHILO till date ,which one of you on this forum would say I'm wrong?

i just heard that the owner of the school has told the final year medical students who are not even graduating withing the next one year after sppending 8years  that when the graduate the would have to work for him or pay him 1million naria to let them go,please what kind of school is that,that you will have to pay to be let go.
talking about travelling for weekends,or for even a fuction,where you need to go and meet some rev,sisters or auntie philoto sign a permission to allow you go home even if you are sick,i recall 2 incidents in school where students died because the couldnt get a permission to go home because there were sick,one was a sickler,whom the rev sister refused to give permission to go home,she ended up giving her permission when she was in crisis and died shortly after wards,the other died in the school quack teachin hospital,auntie Philo refused to give him permission to go home,after hes been asking her for it  for 4days,yes you shouldnt wonder why parents didnt complain,well you all know that parents can't complain because the were made to sign an undertaking not to do anything wit respect to the way the children are handled to obey the rules in school.
as for accreditition,the owner so the school once offered my inlaw who is a medical consultant to come and pretend he teaches in the univesity teaching hosspital the sum of 350thousand naria during the acreditation,hes got his agent Dr okafor who helps him neogiate for that,which my inlaw vividly refused,this is excatly the way he bribes people outside to come and pose during accrediation,
infact if i keep writing about that school,this forum will be filled wit my post,you all should let everyone know the truth about there and stop pretending.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by solomon201(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2008
Guyz that school is f**kd. Have Madonna students visited other unis? I beliv they saw d difference. People without complete O'level are even offered admission in Madonna. Why are the students controlled as if they are in a secondary school? even worst than a secondary school. Guyz i feel una sha na JAMB JAM una. But make una dey talk the truth about the place.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by solomon201(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ diaminonds2.

Tell them abeg make dem know. it is better to look for something else to do than go to Madonna. THE SCHOL IS F**KD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Universities Will Conduct Admission This Year / Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? / OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.