Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario (795 Views)

Funny Scenario: What Will You Do If You See Your Pastor Playing Baba Ijebu?? / Music: Original God ~ The Revivals Ft. Mike Abdul / Scriptures Expounded: The Apostles Miraculous Release From Prison - Acts 5:18-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by damilarelr(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2014
Paul once attended church service in a synagogue where the LAW was heavily preached!

He sat down gently listening to all that the 'pastor' was teaching. He never tried to combat what they were teaching. He was in the service the same way every other people were.

It was a sabbath day!

Hmm...

But the 'pastors' of the synagogue made a BIG 'mistake'!

Hmm...

Acts 13:15....'And after the reading of the LAW and the prophets, the rulers (pastors) of the synagogue sent unto them (Paul and his company) saying: ...Ye men and brethen, IF YE HAVE ANY WORD OF EXHORTATION for the people, SAY ON!!!

Ah!

If these LAW pastors had known that Paul was a 'radical' GRACE teacher, they would not have made the mistake of inviting Paul for a 'short' sermon!

This is because the outcome of Paul's speech led to a serious revival which stirred up a serious 'controversy' between the LAW followers and those who believed in GRACE! (Vs 45)

I guess you are ready to see the full story! Let's dive straight in!

After the synagogue pastors asked paul to speak, Paul stood up and began his GRACIOUS sermon!

He started by taking them through the OLD testament and told them how God dealt with the people of the OLD covenant! (vs 16-23).

I'm sure at this point, those LAW pastors were nodding their heads and enjoying the sermon!

But in vs 23, Paul entered into the story of how God raised a SAVIOUR called Jesus!

Hmm....

He later continued by saying that the Jews that lived during the time of Jesus...because they knew Him not....they ended up condemning Him even though they found no fault in Him! (Vs 27-28)

Paul was wise in the construction of his sermon. He was actually going somewhere with his sermon.

Now let's go to the peak of this sermon!

Acts 13:38....'Be it known therefore men and brethren, that through this MAN (Jesus) is preached to you THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS'

Ah!

Paul is touching the DELICATE point!

He is now saying that forgiveness of sins is only through what Jesus did on the cross!

Hmm...

Let's see the next verse (which is one of my most favorite verses in the Bible)!

Acts 13:39....'And by HIM, ....ALL (how many?) THAT BELIEVE....are JUSTIFIED from ALL THINGS (how many things?)...from which ye could NOT be Justified by the LAW of Moses'!

Ah!

Did you read that!

Brother Paul has gone toooooo far!

Let's pause for a while. Look at the message Paul taught again!

Can you imagine hearing that being taught in your 'church' on a sunday morning!!!

Let me show you that verse again!

'And by HIM, ....ALL THAT BELIEVE....are JUSTIFIED from ALL THINGS...from which ye could NOT be Justified by the LAW of Moses'! (Acts 13:39)

Today, if a teacher of the word should teach that, many people will say he is teaching a WRONG doctrine and will lead many to hell!

BUT that is the REAL GOSPEL!

The real GOSPEL is the Gospel of FORGIVENESS OF SINS BY BELIEVING IN THE FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST!

It is not by the Laws of the Old Testament!

It is simply BY BELIEVING IN THE FINISHED WORK OF CHRIST!

Hmm...

And what was the effect of this serious sermon?

Vs 42....'When the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the GENTILES BEGGED that these WORDS might be preached to them again the next Sabbath!

Aba!

What a Transformation!

What a revival!

In fact, in the next verse, many of the Jews and proselytes (which means gentiles who had been converted to Judaism) followed Paul and Barnabas and persuaded them to CONTINUE IN THE GRACE (unmerited Favour) OF GOD!

Wow!

I hope you are enjoying this amazing story!

Vs 44.....'And the next sabbath day, ALMOST THE WHOLE CITY came to hear the word of God'!

Wow!

Did the Bible just refer to the Gospel of Grace as the WORD OF GOD?

Hmm...

This message has brought a serious revival!

People went to call their friends and neighbours not to miss the service next 'sabbath' because a GRACE preacher was in town!

GREAT REVIVALS ... ARE ... GRACE REVIVALS!!!

Now, what was the reaction of the 'Law addicts' to the message Paul preached?

Vs 45...the Jews were filled with envy, and spake against THOSE THINGS (grace) which were spoken by Paul, CONTRADICTING and BLASPHEMING'!

I hope you are seeing this with your Bible too!

In today's Christianity, a preacher is commended for contradicting the Gospel of Grace!

Hmm...

If only our eyes would be opened to see that the devil is the one making people to fight the preaching of the message of Grace!

In the next verse, Paul waxed BOLD and said to the LAW brethren: ..it was necessary that the WORD OF GOD (grace) should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you, and JUDGE YOURSELVES UNWORTHY OF EVERLASTING LIFE...lo, we turn to the Gentiles (sinners)!!!

Wow!

Rejecting the Gospel of Grace is equal to judging yourself unworthy of EVERLASTING LIFE!

Hmm....can you now see that 'narrow is the way that leads to LIFE'?

Isn't it really narrow....to believe you are forgiven TOTALLY -past, present and future- simply by believing in that one Man that gave His life for you?

Hmm...

Let us conclude this post.

In vs 48, the Gentiles were GLAD and glorified the WORD OF THE LORD: and as many were ordained to eternal life, BELIEVED!

Are you also ordained to eternal life?

Then you will believe the word of GRACE!!!

The Jews had to stir up the heart of people to raise persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and EXPELLED them out of their coasts! (Vs 50).

It was that serious!

And the chapter ended thus: ....'and the disciples were FILLED with joy and with the HOLY GHOST'! (vs 52).

Oh! Filled with the HOLY GHOST? Just by believing that you are justified by faith and not by the works of the Law?

GRACE is just so amazing!

I hope you had a nice time going through Acts 13 with me.

In conclusion, never forget Acts 13:39...

'And by HIM (Jesus)....all that believe (including you) are justified from ALL things (including your future faults) ...from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses (no matter how you try)!

Therefore, continue in the GRACE of God!

Amen

3 Likes

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Goshen360(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Grace be multiplied unto you, my brother. That a man will teach a chapter and unveil the Grace of God in context is a true blessing of the gracious acts of God.

2. I wish Christians understand the message of grace of God. Also, every teachings of Christ (mediator of the the new covenant) should be understood in the LIGHT OF OR REVELATION OF HIS FINISHED WORKS AND THE NEW TESTAMENT OR COVENANT.

2 Likes

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Candour(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wonderful post @OP. Your post made that chapter come alive.

"Salvation is faith in the finished works of Christ plus nothing"

God bless you indeed.

3 Likes

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice one OP.

But just wait long enough here and you would find modern day Nigerian Jews who will tell you:

"God did not abolish all the laws... he cancelled some and left a few others... especially that one in Malachi 3..."

"Grace came to help us fulfill the laws of Moses"

"Christ didn't come to abolish Moses Laws..." forgetting he fulfilled them.

The Jesusislord85, Alwaystrue, Image123, Gombs, Joagbaje, etc, of nairaland. I hope they find their monickers in the mentions and come here and defend their doctrines. If there is anything to defend sef...

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Paul and the Judaizers

Paul the apostle can only be described as a remarkable man when we realize that he confronted Judaism both in the world and in the church. Jesus had given a brief remark on the kind of suffering this man’s ministry was going to encounter when he was speaking to Ananias at Paul’s conversion (Acts 9:15-16).

From Paul’s own testimony, Paul was born a jew. He grew up and was discipled under the strictest form of Judaism – he was a Pharisee. He was taught by Gamaliel; a man of such profound knowledge of the Torah and who was held at the highest esteem by the Jewish leaders that a word from him got the release of Peter and John from the murderous grip of the Jews in Acts 4. So Paul was well taught.

Paul, however, had an encounter with Jesus on his way to Damascus, as he was persecuting Christians with authority from the Jewish leaders. He was born-again, and scripture records that immediately he began to preach Jesus whom he had been persecuting. Paul’s account in Galatian 2 shows that sometimes between the period of his conversion and the time he visited Peter and James, Paul was on a retreat in the wilderness and their God revealed the gospel of grace to him. Jesus himself had preached bits and pieces of this gospel in his earthly ministry but because he was born under the law and had to be subject to the law so as to fulfill the righteous requirement of the law for those of us who will subsequently come to have faith in Him, Jesus could not preach the gospel of grace (completely) as he would later reveal to Paul (this is the only way to explain why Paul’s message differed from Jesus’ without discussing the doctrine of dispensation). Jesus had however told the disciples that he could not teach them everything now but will reveal things to them bit by bit (John 14:26).

The gospel of grace was part of the revelation that Peter got when he had the encounter with God on the top of a house subsequent to his meeting Cornelius in Acts 10. Though what Peter understood was that the gospel had been sent to the gentiles also and was not to be confined to Jews, alone. The fact that Peter’s ministry was limited to the Jews shows that he did not completely grasp the gospel of grace like Paul did and even if he did, he could not pay the price to preach it.

But Paul paid that price. Why? Because God had given him the grace to do so (1 Corinthians 15:10).

The gospel of grace as revealed to Paul was revolutionary. The core point of it was Justification by grace through faith (alone), Ephesians 2:8-9. The implication of this gospel meant that everything Moses gave as law was defunct and obsolete Galatians 3, 2Corinthians 3. There has been a change of law from the law of sin and death to the law of Spirit of Life, Hebrew 7:12; Romans 8:2. Rather than be led by law written of tablets of stones, the believer was now to be led by the Spirit of God, Romans 8:14.

This gospel preached by Paul was against the Judaizers both in the Church and in the world. The latter part of the book of Acts gives an account of what Paul experienced in the hands of worldly Judaizers. But if his contention was with those in the world alone, it would have been a small matter. But Paul also had to contend with Judaizers in the church.

The main object of contention with the Judaizers of Paul’s time was the question of whether gentile believers were to be circumcised or not. In Acts 15:2 it is recorded that Paul and Barnabas had no small dissention with these group of people. The matter was taken to the Jerusalem church and the verdict read:

[color=#000099][/color]

The case seem to have closed there, not until again we see Paul in Galatians 2 saying that he had to withstand Peter to the face because he was acting hypocritical. What was the matter? Some Judaistic Christians had come from James, and Peter was now beginning to withdraw from the gentiles Christians who prior to those people’s coming, he had been eating with them. Following this rebuke, Paul laid down the eternal foundations upon which the gospel of grace is founded on in the book of Galatians:

[b]1. There is only one gospel: the Gospel of Grace, any other is an accursed thing. And anyone who preaches such is accursed. Galatian 1:8,9
2. Justification is by faith(Galatians 3:6-7) and the subsequent life that the believer lives must be lived by faith, Galatians 2:20. Nothing in the law could secure a man’s salvation, v.21.
3. To start in faith and then to think you can secure your salvation by doing anything else in addition to it is foolishness. Galatians 3:1-3
4. Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law. Galatians 3:13 (including the curse of not tithing in Malachi 3) and the blessing of Abraham comes to the believer by faith and not works, v.14
5. The purpose of the law was to reveal what sin is and the utter sinfulness of man that tries to keep it, and thus our need of a savior. Galatians 3:19-24
6. The law is weak and beggarly. Galatians 4: 8-9
7. God calls the believer to stand in liberty and not bondage to the law. Galatians 5:1
8. Those who seek to be justified by the law have fallen from grace. Galatians 5:4
9. Christ fulfilled the law and those of us who obey the law of love, have fulfilled the law also; for all the law is fulfilled in the law of love. Galatians 5:14
10. The call on all believers is not to keep any aspect of the law but to be led by the Spirit and bear the fruit of the Spirit; for when we do this we are obliged to keep the law. Galatians 5:22-23
An in depth study of Galatians will reveal much more than these things enumerated above.[/b]

www.nairaland.com/1377135/unveilling-modern-day-judaizers

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Goshen360(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMUs50QvLYg

God is Gracious to me, merciful unto me and I will spread this good news of the goodness of God. I rest in His finished works. You can't struggle no more when this ONE gospel of grace of God get a hold of you, all you do is believe in what's already done and rest. See God working on your behalf and you can't take credit for it.

Glory to God.

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Gombs(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
DrummaBoy: Nice one OP.

But just wait long enough here and you would find modern day Nigerian Jews who will tell you:

"God did not abolish all the laws... he cancelled some and left a few others... especially that one in Malachi 3..."

The Jesusislord85, Alwaystrue, Image123, Gombs, Joagbaje, etc, of nairaland. I hope they find their monickers in the mentions and come here and defend their doctrines. If there is anything to defend sef...

Haba DB, Happy Sunday o...but...
Why do you think I have time for debates long thrashed on NL? undecided

Anyways, I noticed your absence, and all u 'true' gospel preachers on Jo's thread that made fp, not even to glorify God for his wonderful works, the reason is not far fetched though, u would rather side with atheists and ridicule the gospel or your fellow believers, rather than admit God still wrought miracles in believers today. Secondly, Jo is a tither and as u put it 'a fraud' 'scammer' and other adjectives you lot has used over time. Ok, maybe u all were so busy that you missed the thread!

How did I get to that? From your stance on Jo's crusade, your gallivanting with atheists on the doctrinal matters, now u had the effrontery to call me up here to debate tithing? Don't you ever get tired?

Why not draw up thread we could all talk about edification? Must it be 'grace' 'law' 'tithe' ? Why never miracles? Faith? Holy Spirit? Love? Eh Deji?

Let me summon Kunle and shedemidemi to come feast...food don done! grin
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

Haba DB, Happy Sunday o...but...
Why do you think I have time for debates long thrashed on NL? undecided

Anyways, I noticed your absence, and all u 'true' gospel preachers on Jo's thread that made fp, not even to glorify God for his wonderful works, the reason is not far fetched though, u would rather side with atheists and ridicule the gospel or your fellow believers, rather than admit God still wrought miracles in believers today. Secondly, Jo is a tither and as u put it 'a fraud' 'scammer' and other adjectives you lot has used over time. Ok, maybe u all were so busy that you missed the thread!

How did I get to that? From your stance on Jo's crusade, your gallivanting with atheists on the doctrinal matters, now u had the effrontery to call me up here to debate tithing? Don't you ever get tired?

Why not draw up thread we could all talk about edification? Must it be 'grace' 'law' 'tithe' ? Why never miracles? Faith? Holy Spirit? Love? Eh Deji?

Let me summon Kunle and shedemidemi to come feast...food don done! grin

Gombs, my boy, you always get me to laugh sha...

I only saw Jo thread this evening. I have seen the story around, I didn't need the info so didn't open the thread. Congrats on making front page.

As for the atheists, etc, you vilify, can you remember that scripture that says they will enter heaven before your self righteous lot? The very words of Jesus.

1 Cor 5:

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

What do you think Paul was saying here:

There is a certain kind of "believer" that is more dangerous than "ordinary" sinners. These are "Christians" who have no qualms fornictating, lying, cheating, defrauding sometimes in the name of the Lord, etc. Paul would rather we company with such than those so called believers.

The problem is not siding with Atheists, my friend, the problem is so called believers behaving worse than atheist!

As to the subject of grace and law, sure you can bring up any other topic and ignore mine, if you wish. I have no trouble with it. There is freedom.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by mployer(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice one op.
And pls DrummaBoy stop calling out people to come and derail this beautiful thread.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
mployer: Nice one op.
And pls DrummaBoy stop calling out people to come and derail this beautiful thread.

It's part of the liberty the gospel enjoin on us. Sorry I cannot oblige your request. My post is not derailing anything; its right at the heart of the OP discussion.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by mployer(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
DrummaBoy:

It's part of the liberty the gospel enjoin on us. Sorry I cannot oblige your request. My post is not derailing anything; its right at the heart of the OP discussion.
Op is the teacher on this thread and we are here to learn and comment strictly on his posts.

He has never being part of this tithe argument, don't know why you are dragging him to it.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Gombs(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
DrummaBoy:

Gombs, my boy, you always get me to laugh sha...

I only saw Jo thread this evening. I have seen the story around, I didn't need the info so didn't open the thread. Congrats on making front page.

As for the atheists, etc, you vilify, can you remember that scripture that says they will enter heaven before your self righteous lot? The very words of Jesus.

1 Cor 5:

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

What do you think Paul was saying here:

There is a certain kind of "believer" that is more dangerous than "ordinary" sinners. These are "Christians" who have no qualms fornictating, lying, cheating, defrauding sometimes in the name of the Lord, etc. Paul would rather we company with such than those so called believers.

The problem is not siding with Atheists, my friend, the problem is so called believers behaving worse than atheist!

As to the subject of grace and law, sure you can bring up any other topic and ignore mine, if you wish. I have no trouble with it. There is freedom.

Okies sir!
Happy Sunday
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
mployer:
Op is the teacher on this thread and we are here to learn and comment strictly on his posts.

He has never being part of this tithe argument, don't know why you are dragging him to it.

Wow! Where do I start from. I was going to ask: are you a learner?

The OP presented a view on grace. He never said he was a/the teacher. No rule on nairaland call OP a teacher.

My posts suggest that OP supports my views on grace and law.

The subject of grace and law cannot be complete except the matter of tithing is thrashed out. Same way grace and law were never discussed in Jesus and Paul's days without mentioning sabbath and circumcision respectively.

OP need not enter the argument. I have read his position on tithes; it differs from mine. It occupies a "safe ground" BTW mine and Gombs.

Those who I "called out" know I quoted them correctly. Let them defend their doctrine. You need not cry more than the bereaved.

So...?
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Goshen360(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

What are you talking about? Do you not know that IN THIS GOSPEL OF GRACE OF GOD is the love, Holy Spirit, faith, miracles, etc REVEALED? One gospel, all wrapped in it.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Goshen360(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ mployer and D'boy,

We know we can't teach complete and absolute grace without tearing down and separating it from the mosaic. Both of them don't mix. You tear down one and build the other. The Apostle of Grace said, he BECOMES a sinner if he rebuild what he already tear down? What's he talking about? The context has the answer.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by damilarelr(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Goshen360:

What are you talking about? Do you not know that IN THIS GOSPEL OF GRACE OF GOD is the love, Holy Spirit, faith, miracles, etc REVEALED? One gospel, all wrapped in it.

Threads on love, Holy Spirit, faith, miracles will be drawn soon..GRACE is infinite. You will be amazed, pls check the latest thread I created on Matt.12:11
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by ichuka(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice one,OP.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Image123(m): 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2014

Justification by faith, you have issues drumb.

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by ichuka(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Double post.
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by mployer(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Goshen360: @ mployer and D'boy,

We know we can't teach complete and absolute grace without tearing down and separating it from the mosaic. Both of them don't mix. You tear down one and build the other. The Apostle of Grace said, he BECOMES a sinner if he rebuild what he already tear down? What's he talking about? The context has the answer.

The apostle of Grace also talked about speaking the TRUTH IN LOVE. Love is tolerant, patient and longsuffering. These are no virtues you find in the midst of vehement argument.

If a particular brethren is not understanding a particular aspect of grace, leave that and teach the one he understands pending when his understanding is opened in that area.

I've always loved damilarelr posts simply for SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE, though he is not too regular here.

Tanx anyway for the grace convection, it was a huge success smiley

2 Likes

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Gombs(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2014
mployer:

The apostle of Grace also talked about speaking the TRUTH IN LOVE. Love is tolerant, patient and longsuffering. These are no virtues you find in the midst of vehement argument.

If a particular brethren is not understanding a particular aspect of grace, leave that and teach the one he understands pending when his understanding is opened in that area.

I've always loved damilarelr posts simply for SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN LOVE, though he is not too regular here.

Cc: Drummaboy
Kunle
Shedemidemi

Now DB, can you talk about anything other than law and grace? Eg demonstration of power ie casting out demons, any experience (s)?
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by DrummaBoy(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
mployer:

I understand your position.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by mployer(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2014
DrummaBoy:

I understand your position.

Thanks for the advice.

You are welcome brother.

Tanx too for your great contribution to this section.

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by Goshen360(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
mployer:

I also understand truly what you're saying. That's why I refrain from much argument these days but will come on and I just want to do my teachings again, trying to find more time though. However, the thing you have to understand is, everyone seems to be right in his\her own eyes. 1 - Scriptures says, let one person prophesy (teach) and let OTHERS examine what is said\taught. 2 - Paul taught and Bereans examined what he taught. They never argue first. What made us argue is, people are already taught wrongly in the beginning of their Christian life and instead of them to start examining these things now that they are grown in faith, they still want to hold to their organization doctrine even when someone else is showing them what they have been taught was error.

We can all be in error .....as a child in faith but when we become a man, we should put away childish things and reason like a man. Well, I missed the old days when I do much teachings. I hope I find more time to return to that.

Bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by JesusisLord85: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2014

Foolishness. Read, and be edified.

https://www.nairaland.com/1873588/gods-laws-commandments-done-away

Read negro, before giving the sacrifice of fools.

Shalom
Re: GRACE REVIVALS - ACTS 13 Scenario by shdemidemi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wow... Thank you OP, I enjoyed that.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Never Come Back In Life / A Simple Powerful Prayer That Brings Results / What Make Jesus Different From Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.