Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is The Holyspirit This Cheap?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Holyspirit This Cheap?? (1810 Views)

Gifts Of The Holyspirit : I Can Tell The Ones You Have / How Can One Sin Against The Holyspirit? / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is The Holyspirit This Cheap?? by haywire07(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Am sorry to say this..maybe I shldnt be in d religion section in the first place but...I always think that wen d Holy spirit takes over u, u shldnt be aware of wat goes on around u but I get surprised wen sm of them while prophesying and speaking ,they still stretch out their hands to collect microphone..
And to the OP ,have u heard or seen that in nowadays churches, pple re taught how to speak in tongues "brother say something" (a job meant fr d Holy spirit o) .so wen d pastor starts his own tongues ,dey don't wanna b left behind, they begin speak d rubbish dey learnt. I knw of pple dat dey start speaking in useless tongues during mere discussions like football and d likes..
Thirdly, has anyone ever thought y pple's tongue's always the same..which means that particular tongue was learnt and crammed..Tongues shld b smfin unintentional and hav no idea of what u jst said
Re: Is The Holyspirit This Cheap?? by cbrass(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2014
Haywire07 you are right joh, me too want to think that how can you know you are speaking in tongues except ppl arround tell u. Imagine I heard of a woman that speaks in tongues when ever she is fighting her husband!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam And Igbos!!! / Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos / Why All Atheists Must Believe In The Existence Of A Supernatural Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.