Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick (1537 Views)

Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick / Hilarious Picture: The Most Hairy Girl In Africa! / Smooth Chest Versus Hairy Chest, Which Do YouPrefer on your partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Story by Mirian Orji

Her name is Queen Okafor and she resides in Lagos. Before now little or nothing was heard of Queen. But Queen decided to speak to a National Newspaper, not to ask Nigerians for help, but alert NGO’s to come to the aid of people with rare disabilities as hers.
According to Queen, people look at her embarrassingly whenever she steps out. She said she lived a normal live until she was 21 when hair started growing all over her body. According to Queen who is now 26, she inherited this from her mother. Once you get to 21 to 23 years in my family, you start experiencing hair growth, she said. I want people to treat me like a normal human being and I will also love to appear in movies, Queen said. She also said she is in a relationship at the moment, and believes she will get married and have kids at the right time!

source

Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by shikshark: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abi tranny
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by hannesy(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sexy lol
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by stinggy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dayum undecided undecided
She would have been pretty sha
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
GZUS!!!!
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by holyboy100: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Sexy thou front page kinda topic
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by kingar(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
We resemble but I got no bias
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by KillerBeauty(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oh my GOSH shocked shocked
Re: Check This Out! - The Most Hairy Naija Chick by guyANDROID1: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
LMAO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model / Photos: Check Out Christmas Tree Made Up Of Eggs / World's Most Expensive Super Yatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.