Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick (3115 Views)

What Is The Main Difference Between Cold And Harmattan? / Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market / The New Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by 360musicng(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2015
I am still trying to adjust to my new web name nd all, which has not been easy for me, so many suggestions and complaints here and there, i even panicked and almost tried to quit then i remembered i was doing something that makes me happy and whatever changes and choices i make is for my happiness because if you are not happy, you can't be contented.

You might be wondering what this has to do with today's post.... but first let me ask a question "are you the chick or the side chick?" So many girls ask themselves this question, i even ask myself this same question. No female wants to be called the side chick, even the side chicks that know they are side chicks don't even want to be called the side chick, yep! the irony of life..... the worst of this whole thing is no matter how nice you are, even if you are a wife material of 100 yards, your "bae" will still have a side chick if he wants to and just because he makes you feel like the only girl in world doesn't mean you are not a side chick. Do you want to know where you stand? Let's check out the signs that indicates you are the side dish sorry "side chick"

1. You never get to meet his friends, even if you do he introduces you by your name "yo frank meet Lisa, Lisa meet my friend frank" that's it! No title attached to it, if "bae" is really proud of you as he claims why won't he attach a title while introducing you?..... my dear "open your eyes"

2. He doesn't hold your hands in public, what is his excuse? He has skin rashes in his hands or he contacted HIV on that hands and doesn't want to pass it to you? sister! You are a side dish. If you notice he is always looking around while holding hands, it is not because he is shy to hold your hands in public, he is just trying to check if someone that knows his main chick is lurking around, yes! Guys are crazy like that.

3. He doesn't store your number with a cute name or even stores your number at all, your number is so easy to remember, he doesn't even border to store it..... *sharp guy*

4. You don't connect through social network with him, he gives excuses why he can't boast about you on bbm, facebook, twitter or instagram, he doesn't mention you on social networks or even flaunts your picture but always posts a picture of him working out or eating chicken and sipping drinks with friends. *Jerk*

5. You can't find your pictures or the ones you took with him in his phone and he gives one lame excuse about his memory card being corrupt and why the whole pictures are on his laptop, Na so! He doesn't want "main chick" to see those pictures, "just forget it " sister! You are the spare tyre.

6. He is protective of his phone, his heart skips when you want to take a selfie with his phone, ofcos we both know you don't want to take a selfie but then if you luckily get the phone, you only end up seeing text messages from his service provider or his friends, you can't even find the lovely texts you send to him..... he seriously has something to hide, or don't you think?

7. He is always busy...... obviously busy doing nothing, he finds it difficult to call, text or drop a message, you call, text and drop messages more than he does, he never calls back like he promise, its obvious "the bae" has given his whole time to the "main chick".

8.He never does things randomly, you both have to make plans to see, that is because he trying to make up a lie for his main bae to meet up with you and funny enough when you cancel, he never gets angry, he doesn't even care.

9. You don't celebrate holidays together, you are only remembered after the celebration eg: feb 15th, yes ma! that is your own val's day, not because he was busy on the 14th but because the " madam at the top" owns the 13th and 14th day of feb, you might even be lucky to receive a gift from him or hang out together, if not you are spending 15th of feb in his boring house.

10. He never confides with you about anything, your relationship is entirely a physical relationship, it all ends between the sheets, then he tells you how good you were or how marvellous your skin is at that moment. He always ask for nudes from you because he just thought about your pretty face.... don't be dumb even his dog knows you are the "side chick".

These signs should be able to tell you where you stand in a guy's life, the decision is now yours if you want to walk away or still want to become his plan B...... Be wise dear soul sister, trust your instincts and follow your brain, your heart is a psycho. I rest my case!!!!!!!

SOURCE: http://phloxiesblog..com

Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by mrkels(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2015
How about side men? Ladies do these aforementioned to guys too and sometimes we don't complain, so I don't see a reason why they should. Side chick or no side chick, it's just a matter of time. Things would change drastically soon. That's just life.
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by 360musicng(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2015
we will treat that later
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by adorablevic: 12:58am On May 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by henribj(m): 1:57am On May 16, 2015
pls o, what do you guys enjoy in exposing the antics of your fellow men? are you looking for commendation from the womenfolk or what?
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Nobody: 2:19am On May 16, 2015
Yeaaahh i know i was his main chick but i dnt know wat went wrong when my x marry his side chick..smh
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Babacele: 12:34pm On May 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
Yeaaahh i know i was his main chick but i dnt know wat went wrong when my x marry his side chick..smh
now I understannnnnnnnnnnnd!
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
Babacele:
now I understannnnnnnnnnnnd!
grin grin grin well good for yah!
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Babacele: 9:40pm On May 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin well good for yah!
I mean it will be a bit difficult to trust men again after d baptism, baby. u feeling me? no disrespect.
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 17, 2015
Babacele:
I mean it will be a bit difficult to trust men again after d baptism, baby. u feeling me? no disrespect.

I feel u tho..but trust is aint my issues at all... grin
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Babacele: 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

I feel u tho..but trust is aint my issues at all... grin
are u serious? Then what?
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
Babacele:
are u serious? Then what?
What what? tongue
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Babacele: 2:44pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
What what? tongue
what issues border u abt Adams if it ain't trust?
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2015
Babacele:
what issues border u abt Adams if it ain't trust?

Nothing really...i believe tat he will juz come on the right time...im not looking for it..y ur so nosy abt this eh? grin
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Laitesmart(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
You guys are making English difficult oooo... When did the word SIDE become the opposite of the word MAIN? O ya mi lenu oooo!!!
Re: Are You The Main Chick Or The Side Chick by Babacele: 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Nothing really...i believe tat he will juz come on the right time...im not looking for it..y ur so nosy abt this eh? grin
the damn nose just won't let me. I think I better cut it or I cover it up. don't u think?

(1) (Reply)

"IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u / I Invited Yanni To Play In Nigeria. / Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.