Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Praise To My God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise To My God (1178 Views)

Offer A Costly Sacrifice Of Praise To God / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language / Where Is My God-given Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise To My God by Soknown: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Iwo naa ni, iwo loba taye atorun nbo.

Iwo loba ogbeni nija keru o bo nija,

Oran omo nise fayati,

Oran omo nise bomo debe.

Akatakiti oke ti bota leru.

Oba mi atobajaye,eleti gbohun gbaroye,

Atoto n to ato fara ti bi oke.

Oba agbani to ngbe bi giga,

Gbani gbani ti gbogbo aye n saya,

Gbani gbani ti gbogbo aye n sato

Baba to ju gbogbo baba lo,

Baba to fogbon sologbon,

Orani bani debe,

iwo nani otagiri gbera nija.

Iwo nani, iwo loba to fagbara gbagbara

lowo alagbara to fe fagbara ni omo

alagbara lara.

To ba da bi iro ebi Pharaoh leere, eni to momi okun pupa ku.

ani to ba dabi iro,Te ba ri nebuchadinezari ebi asotan bo se

beranko jeun odun meje gbako.

Anito ba da bi iro, ebi ebi Oba herodu oba to di eran idin laaye.

baba mi loba laana, oba leeni oba titi aye ainipekun,

Oba to mojo alatire,opapa payi olote.

Opapa pabi da so bidire.

Oba to ngbe nu jugbun-jugbun agbara.

Oba ateyero bi agogo.

Akii kitan agba oye.

Ka bi osi o, kabi e si o.

Oh lord my God When i'm in awesome wonder, consider all what thine hand thou hath made.

I see the star and hear the rolling thunder.thine power through out the universe dispalyed.

Then sing my soul,my saviuor lord to thee,How great thou art.how great thou art, how great thou art.

Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph.selah.

The waters saw thee,O God,The waters saw thee;they were afraid;the depths also were troubled.The clouds pour out water.the skies sent out a sound;thine arrow went abroad. The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven;the lightnings lightened the world;the earth trembled and shook.Thy ways is in the sea and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.Thou leadest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.[ps 77]

The lord reighneth;let the earth rejoice;let the multitude of the isles be glad thereof.Clouds and darkness are round about him;righteousness and judgement are the habitation of his throne.A fire goeth before him and burneth his enemies round about.His lightning enlightened the world;the earth saw and trembled.The hills melted like wax at the presence of the lord,at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.The heavens declared his righteousness and all the people his glory.Counfounded be all they that serve graven images,that boast themselves of idols;worship him all ye gods.Zion heard,and was glad;and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgements,o Lord. FOR thou, LORD,art above all the earth;thou art exalted far above all gods.Ye that love the lord,hate evil;he preserveth the souls of his saints;he delivered them out of the hand of the wicked.Light is sown for the righteous,and gladness for the upright in heart.

Rejoice in the lord, ye righteous;and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.[ ps 97]

Bless the lord,O my soul.O lord my God,thou art very great;thou art clothed with honour and majesty.Who coverest thyself wuth light as with a garment;who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain.Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters; who maketh the clouds his chariots;who walketh upon the wings of the wind.Who maketh his angels spirits;his ministers flame of fire.Hallelujah.

who laid the foundations of the earth,that it should not be removed for ever.Thou coverest it with the deep as with a garment:the waters stood above the mountains.At thy rebuke they fled;at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.They go up the mountains;they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou has founded for them.Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over;that they turn not
again to cover the earth..................So is this great and wide sea,wherein are things creeping innumerable,both small and great beasts..There go the ships,there is that leviathan,whom thou has made to play therein.These wait all upon thee ;that thou mayest give them their meats in due season.

Hallelujah! !!.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims On Twitter Defend The Beheading Of James Foley By ISIS / Jehovahs Witnesses and their Pedophilia Palavar / Which One Do You Open First In The Morning? Ur Bible/quran Or Ur Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.