Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. (54201 Views)

Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki / A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / 10 Facts About The Titanic That You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by cold(m): 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
sunex:

Y tak this personal and y d abusive words , u shuld b careful wit d words u use.. .senseless goat.

For ur info., I av heard of a testified accident that occured due to the owner of a car who removed Jesus's picture frame from a passenger's sit for other people to occupy, this frame was kept in boot which also contains som crates of eggs, wen d accident occured out of the 6 passengers in d car only one person survived with injuries and the car was beyond repair, will u bliv that none of the eggs in the boot got cracked, even the picture frame of Jesus was intact.
5 people died but god saved the eggs because of a picture of Jesus in the boot. Smh..i give up

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
A lil research on google will bring up the following
[b]
Did J.P. Morgan Build the Titanic to Kill Off the Competition and Form the Federal Reserve? The Coincidences Are Amazing.
In 1898 a man named Morgan Robertson penned a book titled "Wreck of the Titan" about a luxury liner deemed unsinkable that was going too fast in the North Atlantic in April and hit and iceberg killing most everyone on board due to lack of lifeboats.

14 years later this fictional book would play out in real life exactly down to the name, with the wreck of the Titanic; but this time it would have major political implications. Some of the wealthiest men in the world were on that ship and some were opposed to the Federal Reserve and central banks.

FACT: JP Morgan funded/built the Titanic
FACT: JP Morgan was booked on the voyage but canceled at the last second.
FACT: Friend of JP Morgan, Milton Hersey, also canceled at the last moment and survived to build the Hersey food empire.
FACT: There were no red flares on board to signal to any boats for rescue. Only white flares that signal a party and that everything is okay.
FACT: It was the first ship of its kind with the ability to seal decks electromagnetically which could also seal people below deck.
FACT: The Captain Edward Smith was one of the most decorated Captains of his time and would have been totally out of character by avoiding precautions.
FACT: The author of the book was poisoned to death a couple years after the Titanic sank.
FACT: The Federal Reserve was formed the very next year.
FACT: The Astor Family was one of the richest families in the world and John Astor III opposed the Federal Reserve.
FACT:Benjamin Guggenheim was also on the ship. Him and astor were 2 of the richest men in the world at the time along with JP morgan...Guggenheim and astor were funding Nicola tesla...tesla has perfected wirless electricity and 100% electric motors which would cripple jp morgans oil interest amongst other...take out the competition and stay on top is what jp morgan accomplished..
FACT:The body of John Jacob Astor III was found floating face down heavily mutilated. They said a smoke stack had "probably" fallen on him.

Did JP Morgan get the idea of how to kill off the opposition to the Federal Reserve from a book written 14 years prior? This was a book titled "The Titan" published 14 years before the Titanic sank and look at the similarities.

Did they hatch a plan at Jekyll Island to build a ship to eliminate the competition?

Similarities to the Titanic

Although the novel was written before the Olympic-class Titanic had even been designed, there are some remarkable similarities between the fictional and real-life counterparts. Like the Titanic, the fictional ship sank in April in the North Atlantic, and there were not enough lifeboats for the passengers. There are also similarities between the size (800 ft long for Titan versus 882 ft 9 in long for the Titanic), speed (25 knots for Titan, 21 knots for Titanic) and life-saving equipment.

Beyond the name, the similarities between the Titanic and the fictional Titan include:

Shortage of lifeboats
The Titanic carried only 16 lifeboats, plus 4 Engelhardt folding lifeboats,less than half the number required for her passenger capacity of 3000.
The Titan carried "as few as the law allowed", 24 lifeboats, less than half needed for her 3000 capacity.

Struck an iceberg
Moving too fast at 22½ knots,the Titanic struck an iceberg on the starboard side on the night of April 14, 1912 in the North Atlantic 400 miles away from Newfoundland.
Also on an April night, in the North Atlantic 400 miles from Newfoundland (Terranova), the Titan hit an iceberg while traveling at 25 knots, also on the starboard side.[/b]

My conclusion (some copied)
Initially it seems all to complicated.Kill a few men by building a ship...but then the risk was/is worth it to J.P Morgan
Actaully terribly simple...

Build a ship, deem it unsinkable, invite all your opposition on, sink it, end of story...

To fight these people in public would have been much more complicated.

Scene 2
JEKYLL ISLAND...

Dark, cigar smoke filled room... Long rectangle table with a bunch of old guys sitting around with drinks.

"OK men, now we have the numbers logistics worked out for our new central bank, what's the next step?"

"Well, we're going to have to deal with Astor and his friends. There is no way they are going to let us do this without a long fight"

"Hey... I have an idea. I have been reading this book called The Wreck of the Titan..."

I mean really... what are the odds that the guy who funded the ship would back out of the maiden voyage at the last minute?

Really?

And then have that guy go on to be instrumental in building the world's largest banking cartel?

Seriously?
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

He was being sarcastic. He doesn't actually think you're a genius...
call it whatever name. are u telling me dey don't have indepth knowledge of deir route.? so y didn't d captain watch out for ice berg. when d Supreme Being wants to take charge of His affairs., u can use what ever measure u have at ur disposer and yet u will things drifting away.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
cold:
5 people died but god saved the eggs because of a picture of Jesus in the boot. Smh..i give up

Jesus wept.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fourwinds:
call it whatever name. are u telling me dey don't have indepth knowledge of deir route.? so y didn't d captain watch out for ice berg. when d Supreme Being wants to take charge of His affairs., u can use what ever measure u have at ur disposer and yet u will things drifting away.

*blink*

I was just explaining sarcasm to you. It means, he meant the opposite of what he said. So when he said "Fourwinds is a genius" he meant "Fourwinds is an idíot". That is sarcasm.

Not interested in what you were talking about. I just wanted you to understand the insult.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
hahahahaahahahahah

why do u keeeep trying? grin grin grin grin grin
MissMeiya:

*blink*

I was just explaining sarcasm to you. It means, he meant the opposite of what he said. So when he said "Fourwinds is a genius" he meant "Fourwinds is an idíot". That is sarcasm.

Not interested in what you were talking about. I just wanted you to understand the insult.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
uzoexcel: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
nairaland s reallly a source of comic relief!!!!!
ur insinuation is dat Morgan killed all his competitors. he built and own d ship. I believe u know d condition of d USA now. uncertity looms because dey think dey are smart like d Morgan u talked about. y check 1kings 22:13-40.dey will find out dey are empty
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
uzoexcel: hahahahaahahahahah

why do u keeeep trying? grin grin grin grin grin

I thought it was an oversight or something. Not to be mean, but--mmm. I won't say it. I feel bad for him.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
lol...i believe that if i ask u to explain the origin of the internet, u will point me to the bible grin grin grin grin
its not my insinuation..its just theories propounded by researchers like u and me..i wasnt alive in that era so i dnt v the neccessary knowledge to jump into a conclusion....just try and be more open mindded

Fourwinds:
ur insinuation is dat Morgan killed all his competitors. he built and own d ship. I believe u know d condition of d USA now. uncertity looms because dey think dey are smart like d Morgan u talked about. y check 1kings 13:1-5. dey will find out dey are empty

btw,most of the descendants/relations of the people who sailed on that ship are alive and it ll amaze u to know that they dont think too highly of J.P Morgan!!!!!!!
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
uzoexcel: u gat sharp eyes
think it means new race discovered...yet to be classified grin grin

hahahaha.. the dark jungle..

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
sunex:

It was due to power failure... grin grin grin

grin grin u funny die.. since this was 1912 the almagamation was yet to be done and it happened two years later 1914.. so they paint it black
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
funny...fiction becoming reality. good for ur research. d conception being fulfill. what do u say to dat
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Which 1 is ds again?
Fourwinds: funny...fiction becoming reality. good for ur research. d conception being fulfill. what do u say to dat
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by curiouslad(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

I take objection to this. He is a genius who has backed up his assertions with facts Bible Verses, What more??

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
i hope ds s still sarcasm
curiouslad:

I take objection to this. He is a genius who has backed up his assertions with facts Bible Verses, What more??
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

And he fell for that too.. Been laughing since
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
cold:

I. Feel you pain bruv! I feel it!

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fourwinds:

Read uzoexcel post untop. If u don't see reason to understand then I give up
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by oyinbogirl(f): 1:51am On Aug 26, 2014
beautiful pics, thanks for sharing this!

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2014
iamord:

Read uzoexcel post untop. If u don't see reason to understand then I give up
I have seen dat. dats y I said dere are unseen forces behind what we do.he trying to separate religion from dis. basically he is looking at human intrigue and research. and I said whatever Morgan must have planned he is not smart. and I refer him to 1kings 22:13-40. den u will understand such smartness is foolish

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2014
@ iamord, stop trying grin grin grin
Fourwinds:
I have seen dat. dats y I said dere are unseen forces behind what we do.he trying to separate religion from dis. basically he is looking at human intrigue and research. and I said whatever Morgan must have planned he is not smart. and I refer him to 1kings 13:1-5. den u will understand such smartness is foolish

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2014
uzoexcel: @ iamord, stop trying grin grin grin

I no fit kill myself my broda

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2014
elvis10ten: i vote for you as the next president of nigeria

Lol!

3 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
i ll start followin u on nairaland...i really want to learn 4rm ur vast reservoir of knowledge wink wink wink
Fourwinds:
I have seen dat. dats y I said dere are unseen forces behind what we do.he trying to separate religion from dis. basically he is looking at human intrigue and research. and I said whatever Morgan must have planned he is not smart. and I refer him to 1kings 13:1-5. den u will understand such smartness is foolish
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Fourwinds:

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
uzoexcel: i ll start followin u on nairaland...i really want to learn 4rm ur vast reservoir of knowledge wink wink wink

"den u will understand such smartness is foolish"

I feel so honored to have witnessed such epic wisdom. He is a true master. We are but students in his shadow.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Team Fourwinds grin grin grin
MissMeiya:

I feel so honored to have witnessed such epic wisdom. He is a true master. We are but students in his shadow.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
uzoexcel: Team Fourwinds grin grin grin
dat chapter is not 13. I have corrected it. it is 1kings22: 13-40. in my early quote I was it was Luke 13: 1-5 were referencee. a mix up dere.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by uzoexcel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
dnt worry..my high regard for ur opinion doesnt change grin grin grin
Fourwinds:
dat chapter is not 13. I have corrected it. it is 1kings22: 13-40. in my early quote I was it was Luke 13: 1-5 were referencee. a mix up dere.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Fourwinds: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
uzoexcel ( m): 1:32pm
i ll start followin u on nairaland...i really want to
learn 4rm ur vast reservoir of knowledge.
dere were times certain people were persecuted in dose days as a result of deir involvement in science by d church. but today d church has come to terms with reality. priests who were involved suffered isolation and oda forms of persecution. but who God wishes to use in order to bring fort a discovery He choses irrespective of social status.,race etc.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iamord(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol! U kinda. Harsh! You bring it all out into the light lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate / Before And After Photos Of Oshodi, Lagos / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.