Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria (3642 Views)

Governor Ambode Proclaims 8th Lagos State House Of Assembly (see Photos) / Boko Haram Declares New Caliphate In North Eastern Nigeria / Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Ibnsultan01: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
eejo: Nigeria had a lot of weapon what they lack is war game which they are now learning how to play boko haram is taking the bait
lOt of outdated weapons yes. War game NOP. Nigeria army had the best brave men in AU and Ecowas missions in liberia and somalia. Infact we fought in the Burma War with pride and gallantry. Now our boys lack Morale Y!!! Cause our present leaders have failed to provide the need motivation. Obj was a good Chief
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by deji68: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Declaring an islamic caliphate posing in front of 3 SUV´s, somewhere in ...things look tight for Shecow. these posings used to be infront of APC and Tanks.....and now, suv`s grin grin grin grin......Caliphate ko emirate ni..until u start eating Tuwo in emir of Gwarzo palace, ur men are only hiding in Gwarzo..chikena!!!

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/08/24/boko-haram-leader-says-gwoza-part-of-islamic-caliphate/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by moufan: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
PvtParts2: This is good news
Now we have our own palestine arab goats to terrorize
idiotic post,senseless poster
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
moufan: idiotic post,senseless poster

We will isolate all the mudslimes in gwoza or whatever and then nuke the damn place

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Tundeiab(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Ibnsultan01: WaW tunde clap for Your self. If only you Knew a bit about me You wouldn't say that rubbish. D Army is my Family and I will not sit down and watch as things go south. Nigerians should rise now before the military structure is allowed to start thinking sbout getting power to FIX the NATION 'Ie. Mali,Egypt,Thailand
Now I see where you are coming from. No insult intended though, just a piece of advice/suggestion bro.
Finito!
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 25, 2014
Let them settle in, destroy the whole village by air.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Dibiachukwu: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Austin4lif: am the first to comment? Wow Wow, God bless me and God bless ndigbo world wide, say amen by liking this comment. Bck to the matter, our grt leader and warrior General ojukwu, may his gentle and fearless soul rest in peace, Ojukwu saw boko haram coming, Ojukwu knew shekur b4 he was born, ojukwu knows that islam will go on Rampage one day. Boko haram can not defeat nigeria. Proclaiming of caliphate did nt start today, boko haram did nt start today, killings from our northern brothers did nt start today. Usman dan fodio is the first terrorist in Nigeria and he also proclaimed a caliphate, the sokoto caliphate. The muslim north so cherish his effort and he was named after a university in sokoto, Who is deceiving who? In years to come after boko haram, we shall have shekur university in borno state. In the dictionary of islam and in the koran nothing like terrorist, boko haram are nt seen as terrorist by real muslims. GEJ is nt the reason for the slow persecution of the war on BH, it was the northern head of states(military) that have refuse to procure military hard wares for us over the years due to corruption. GEJ is weak if we want to say so but the north is frustrating his administration. God bless Nigeria and its soldiers. If u feel d military are nt trying pls Join the military.
Usman is not the first terrorist in Nigeria. There were many terrorists before him.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Ibnsultan01: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Straight from the defence HQ that Now knows hw to talk instead of action. "@DefenceInfoNG: 1/3 That claim is empty. The sovereignty & territorial integrity of the Nigerian state is still intact. Any group of terrorists laying claim"
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Ibnsultan01: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
"@DefenceInfoNG: 3/3: Appropriate military operations to secure that Area from the activities of the Bandits is still ongoing". Pray For NA personnels in NE
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by cheruv: 4:24am On Aug 25, 2014
cirmuell: dude you're the one that needs to phucking wake up...that guy is not joking.
don't mind him cheesy cheesy
ask him whether he has seen al Baghdadi grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Tell boko haram that we have moved on to Ebola abeg. Nobody is sending them and their 72 virgins again. When ISIS has declared islamic caliphate since they're not making noise because of SUV.
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by cheruv: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Ibnsultan01: WaW tunde clap for Your self. If only you Knew a bit about me You wouldn't say that rubbish. D Army is my Family and I will not sit down and watch as things go south. Nigerians should rise now before the military structure is allowed to start thinking sbout getting power to FIX the NATION 'Ie. Mali,Egypt,Thailand
oga sultanov lemme tell you something..
should the army try that, that's the end of Nigeria as you know it.
I've always known that Nigeria would descend to anarchy one day but didn't anticipate the descent to be so fast.when bibi said ISIS and BH were on the same level, you said he was talking nonsense but its now clear to you.
if the army overthrows goodluck, and it results to anarchy to allows BH to overrun the North, all we've to do is seal the new border and expel across the border people like you from there grin
Re: Boko Haram Leader Proclaims ‘islamic Caliphate’ In Nigeria by Ibnsultan01: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2014
cheruv:
oga sultanov lemme tell you something..
should the army try that, that's the end of Nigeria as you know it.
I've always known that Nigeria would descend to anarchy one day but didn't anticipate the descent to be so fast.when bibi said ISIS and BH were on the same level, you said he was talking nonsense but its now clear to you.
if the army overthrows goodluck, and it results to anarchy to allows BH to overrun the North, all we've to do is seal the new border and expel across the border people like you from there grin
Noise maker. New border ki. Sovereignty of Nigeria is NON negotiable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound / Jonathan Leads In Edo / Action In Sambisa Forest. 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.