Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) (6297 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / A Nairalanders Expricence From Lagos To Kano On Train In Clips / Relocating To Abuja From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by remmyjunior: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls my people, i need a directive on how to go to kabba (kogi state) from ogba (lagos state). I will appreciate any infor on the vehicle to enter and location. Thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by Infomizer(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote
author=remmyjunior]Pls my people, i need a directive on how to go to
kabba (kogi state) from ogba (lagos state). I will appreciate any infor
on the vehicle to enter and location. Thanks and happy Sunday.[/quote]

I don't know about Kabba, but I know there's a garage not far from Agege where you can get vehicles going to Anyigba and Idah in Kogi state. Maybe you should ask there. Head to where Oshodi buses are at Agege and board a keke from there to Kogi/Ghana garage (not sure of the exact bus stop)
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by hakunajay(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Infomizer:

I don't know about Kabba, but I know there's a garage not far from Agege where you can get vehicles going to Anyigba and Idah in Kogi state. Maybe you should ask there. Head to where Oshodi buses are at Agege and board a keke from there to Kogi/Ghana garage (not sure of the exact bus stop)

It's mangoro bus stop close railway lines...
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by Infomizer(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
hakunajay:

Yea. Tis close to railway lines.
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by remmyjunior: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tanx @ informizer n jay, i so much appreciate ur concern. Pls house i need more infor or don't we have kogite in d house again? I think dat passing through anyimgba will b a very long journey, following ekiti state will b easier but am not conversant with d rout. Pls guys help n God will bless u.
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by jamescyril: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
hakunajay:

HOW MUCH IS TRANSPORT FROM LAGOS TO IDAH?
Re: From Lagos (ogba) To Kogi (kabba) by ayforme(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
how where is the pack of kogi isanlu from ikotun egbe, pls quick answer

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Most Notorious Neighborhood In Abuja / Invalid / Pictures Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.