Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Tecno H5 Bootloop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H5 Bootloop (5763 Views)

HELP!!! My Tecno H5 Is Stuck In A Bootloop / How I Rooted Tecno H5 And How You Can Root Any Android MTK Device / Tecno H5 Full Specifications And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
hello all, i root my tecno h5 with framaroot and i downloaded rootchecker to check the root status and it shows rooted. I started using the phone and deleted some anoying preinstalled app and evrything is working fine. I surfed the net and even download, along the line i noticed that the network signal is off, i tried everything but to no avail. Then i unroot the phone but no changes, so i root again and decided to apply font through ifont, the phone reboots and stop at the tecno animation logo. I have tried the recovery and hard reset but nothing hapen. Pls help me
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by bastien: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ur fone don brick carry am go tecno carlcare
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
tnx guy, but i think z not bricked acording to what i read abt it
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by 20bc(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
[s]OK. yawa Don gas... na new fine you go buy ooo[/s]
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by jamilkb(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Add me up on WhatsApp I will help you fix it 08099795213.. no need up carlcare, Hope you ticked usb debugging before it stucked?
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
jamilkb: Add me up on WhatsApp I will help you fix it 08099795213.. no need up carlcare, Hope you ticked usb debugging before it stucked?
tnx. But dont have access to phone that support whatsapp again. And about usb debugging, i think i dont tick it. Is there any other way?
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by jamilkb(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
tundayluv: tnx. But dont have access to phone that support whatsapp again. And about usb debugging, i think i dont tick it. Is there any other way?
Ok.. Go to this link.. hope it will work, u need pc and your brain to do that. http://
forum..com/showthread.php?tid=159
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Enigmaticles: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2014
tundayluv: hello all, i root my tecno h5 with framaroot and i downloaded rootchecker to check the root status and it shows rooted. I started using the phone and deleted some anoying preinstalled app and evrything is working fine. I surfed the net and even download, along the line i noticed that the network signal is off, i tried everything but to no avail. Then i unroot the phone but no changes, so i root again and decided to apply font through ifont, the phone reboots and stop at the tecno animation logo. I have tried the recovery and hard reset but nothing hapen. Pls help me

all that wont help. did you make any backup before this began?
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Collinz2(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Use a custom recovery if u have it installed, to hard reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache. Bcus bootloop is cus by an app in ur phone, if u remove the app u are good 2 go.
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Collinz2(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Best way is to install the rom of the phone again.
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Enigmaticles:

all that wont help. did you make any backup before this began?
no I didn't. Just root it and start using it and I dnt even install any custom rom. Pls wat can I do
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Collinz2: Best way is to install the rom of the phone again.
pls where can I get one
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Collinz2(m): 3:12am On Aug 28, 2014
tundayluv: pls where can I get one
did u install cwm recovery?
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by michealcyp(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
meet someone that has h5, back it up and send it to ur mcard, then boot ur phone to recovery and restore backup
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Collinz2: did u install cwm recovery?
no I didn't. Just root and started using
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Collinz2(m): 2:41am On Aug 29, 2014
tundayluv: no I didn't. Just root and started using
ur case is different oo
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by tundayluv: 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
Collinz2: ur case is different oo
so how am i going to go about it
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by quazim1990: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ft amoral h5 nd put ur sd on d. Phone den ft a recovery image den backup to sd nd naw put it on d brick phone. ...jaw boot to recovery den restore .lobatan
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by quazim1990: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hola me 4. More. 08188896427 or 79049155
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by 20bc(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please help me..... my techno H5 always restart any time I try to play any music.....
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Ndissle(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hello...If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Finegrl(f): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hi, pls i need help concerning my tecno h5. I noticed some chinese write-up on my phone didnt knw wat to do, den i removed the ba3 and when i turned the phone on, it just wrote tecno and hang there. I cant do anything with the phone now. Jst the tecno logo dat is showing on my screen? I tried flashing it today bt it refused flashing. Please whats the problem #crying#
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Carlcaresophia: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Finegrl:
Hi, pls i need help concerning my tecno h5. I noticed some chinese write-up on my phone didnt knw wat to do, den i removed the ba3 and when i turned the phone on, it just wrote tecno and hang there. I cant do anything with the phone now. Jst the tecno logo dat is showing on my screen? I tried flashing it today bt it refused flashing. Please whats the problem #crying#
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by TENTS: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
hi. i also use h5 and have encounterd such problem wen i off it to charge it one day. When i later on it it was chinees language insuch away d phone cannot even off itself. SOLUTION. remove d battery and put it back dont on the phone at all. leave it for 30 minutes then on it back, you are good to go.
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by oluwapoju(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kindly help me... My techno h5 is no longer booting after a auto format using sp tool..... The phone is not rooted
Re: Tecno H5 Bootloop by Barbar2ndey: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2015
to all h5 bricked....wen my phone had d same problem...I took it to a phone engineer hr flashed it and it worked...so you can try it too

(1) (Reply)

Best Smartphone Plans For 2015.. / My Redmi Ohh God / Between Iphone X And Iphone XR Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.