Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket (3092 Views)

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Sloan: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
The north MUST sabotage Jonathan if he corners the PDP ticket by hook or crook. They must insist on a primary and vote against him as a bloc! If he rigs himself in, they must work from now until the elections that he does not win a single vote in the northern part of the country! In the south, he will lose completely in the West, and any votes he gets in the SS must be split in an unfavourable ratio against him. Police may be deployed to cover elections but the army must go and fight in Sambisa the BH war.

6 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by theassassin: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
I can see fear running down through your spine

Ode mumu

Sloan is a demonic vulture

32 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Sloan: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Only smart human beings need respond to this post. If you have nothing useful to say like the loonie here ^^ then just go and play with your toys. NL is not for kids or mad people like him.

11 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by tit(f): 12:15am On Aug 25, 2014
laff wan kiii me die.

1 Like

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by tit(f): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan,
I am watching shekau's latest video.
it looks like shekau has lost his armored cars?

12 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by theassassin: 12:20am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: Only smart human beings need respond to this post. If you have nothing useful to say like the loonie here ^^ then just go and play with your toys. NL is not for kids or mad people like him.

Why not quote me and say that let thunder pieces your intestine.

Gej will win 2015 and after that you and your APc can go and swim in kainji dam

Okpo
Ode

#sloan is a vulture

25 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Operation "Osogbo Swarm" has been activated on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: Only smart human beings need respond to this post. If you have nothing useful to say like the loonie here ^^ then just go and play with your toys. NL is not for kids or mad people like him.

Desperadoes!

3 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by theassassin: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2014
PvtParts2: Operation "Osogbo Swarm" has been activated on Nairaland.

Welcome to this thread bro

Sloan igbaa oso mpa gi

7 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin:
Welcome to this thread bro

My pleasure homie.

cool
Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Sloan: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2014
They have received the message. That is what is important. Your comments are really useless to stop the idea because flat nematodes are now persona non grata in the north so you see your abuses mean nothing! Ibos are the rudest Nigerians anyway, so not surprised all posts so far from you losers are insults with no sense.

The tribe that wakes up their fathers with a sliding tackle! Hahaha

7 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by theassassin: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: I always fvck a female dog because it gives me joy
ok
Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: They have received the message. That is what is important. Your comments are really useless to stop the idea because flat nematodes are now persona non grata in the north so you see your abuses mean nothing! Ibos are the rudest Nigerians anyway, so not surprised all posts so far from you losers are insults with no sense.

The tribe that wakes up their fathers with a sliding tackle! Hahaha

Why are you begging ABok1s? Why not do your own part.

Abok1 is busy with boko haram, Fulani genocide killings and outlandish liars like Sanusi, el Rufai and the entire Arewa Consultative Forum.

What have your region contributed to the downfall operation of GEJ?

Is it from NL you hope to reach almajiri adamu not to vote GEJ?

15 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Sloan: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Politics is a game of numbers. They must use it to their advantage. Except they do not want to kick out the clueless retardoofus.

2 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Raxz(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Your opinion!

Mean while

VOTE GEJ for 2015!Your opinion!

Mean while

VOTE GEJ for 2015!
Your opinion!

Mean while

VOTE GEJ for 2015!

5 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Rawani: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Recent reports I have scooped suggest the North is working in that direction, the cost of doing otherwise is too high and varying strategies have been put in place to make sure the fisherman returns to his canoes in May. Tambuwal is doing his homework as we speak.

1 Like

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Sloan: 1:59am On Aug 25, 2014
Can NL fax my message to Nigerians in the north, their governors, local leaders? The word is they MUST NOT vote the retardoofus again and they must make sure every vote is announced immediately without any chance for rigging! JEGA, do not rig for Jonathan, do not fail your country! Jonathan must lose the primaries and even if he forces himself to the ticket, he must not get a single vote in the north! The same tactic APGA used with people like Arthur Eze, Peter Obo, in the presence of the sectarian president must be employed to deny him the ticket and votes.

2 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 25, 2014
hahahaahaha!
@OP, you made me laugh this very new day!

Bros, wake up from you sleep, it is a only a dream!

The North is no longer the North you used to know!

the Middle belt has rebelled again the Jihardists!

You can quote me!

15 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by lilprinze: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2014
nonsense weather the north like it or not GEJ till 2019 the election is going to be free and fair and he would conquer and defeat APC if they don't like it they can go and jump inside fire and burn to ashes.

9 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by gratiaeo(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Let me remind the useless op that GEJ will win in Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo states just like in 2011. Tinubu knows how to do the magic

5 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2014
The OP is one of the ediotic APC e-goats who try to divide Nigerians along primordial tribal/ethnic/religious sentiments. That is what they know how to do best only that they'll later point their leperous accusing fingers in the wrong direction.

15 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 25, 2014
the north can't sabotage Jonathan. the north can only sabotage her land as being done by her children in borno

3 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by BRAVO0(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Op have said it all , gej is not going any where off cuz we'll know only few people with 100 moniker each on nairaland and some other empty skull slave like that shouting gej till their mama's call here and there are the only one planing to vote him ,

gej has already loose ground in reality that's the reason why he has being thinking of the best way to corner the election by rigging himself in , which not going to be easy cus bunch of political enemies he create for himself ,

to cut it short , its by only God grace that will make nigeria to survive the kind of chaos gej will put us tru come 2015 that man is seriously hungry for this power!

4 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by chinazaekperem: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2014
GEJ will comfortably win southwest, with all sagacity.

9 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by mayorall(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
watching

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2014
Wonder why people are worried over a done deal!
GEJ had a peaceful reign from 2015 to 2019--Seer!!!
Sloan had a bad dreams with Shekau last nite!

7 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
theassassin: I can see fear running down through your spine

Ode mumu

Sloan is a demonic vulture
Bloodykiller aka Opiaoku, nobody is afraid of Jonathan. It's obvious he is going to lose in 2015. In fact, in a free and fair election he will lose the PDP's primary.

2 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by 1United1: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Why are Igbos the only group shouting jonathan Till 2019? I have interacted with many Nigerians, and I have observed only Ndigbo support jonathan. The question is, can only their votes reelect him, no matter how they rigged it, as there currently planning to do??

4 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Kponkwem(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: The north MUST sabotage Jonathan if he corners the PDP ticket by hook or crook. They must insist on a primary and vote against him as a bloc! If he rigs himself in, they must work from now until the elections that he does not win a single vote in the northern part of the country! In the south, he will lose completely in the West, and any votes he gets in the SS must be split in an unfavourable ratio against him. Police may be deployed to cover elections but the army must go and fight in Sambisa the BH war.

Clean your face with water, sleepy bone. North ke nut ni... A bigger disgrace awaits any of their consensus candidate worse than 2011. Those leeches can't rule us again on top of our oil. #GEJunopposedtill2019. If Nigeria remains after that, SE or MB!

3 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Mekateka: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan: Politics is a game of numbers. They must use it to their advantage. Except they do not want to kick out the clueless retardoofus.
hope you are not counting the middle belt states as your evil north? What happened in 2011 after the northern cows conspiracy? Threads like this rubbish you post here always endup in creating more hatred for north. You are only reminding us of the evils perpetuated by the north on the middle belterns and the southerners and also bring to our minds the reasons why we should never support candidate from the north. So keep it up. WAWA BANZA

7 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
sloan I am not a disciple of ethnic politics. I agree with you that Northerners, Southerners, Easterners and Westerners should kick out Jonathan not because of his tribe or the region he hails from but because of his deceitful way of governance and acute incompetence. But let me also point that the pro-Jonathan camp introduced this Regional politics. Statements like "Awolowo Party" "Yoruba Party" "No Hausa man will rule Nigeria" "Igbos will vote Jonathan" "APC will not win SE" and other blabbings, shamefully, the President did not condemn the statements. I have always insisted that the ethnoreligious/tribal politics will be Jonathan's Greatest undoing. As a Southerner from Ijaw extraction, I will be pained IF I am rejected based on my tribe and not based on my antecedents. However, the Jonathan Camp introduced it but I won't support what is wrong. I urge good people of Nigeria to reject Jonathan and PDP at the polls because they have nothing to offer Nigerians but sow political seed of discord, poverty, promote corruption and leave us in penury.

PDP Must Go!!!

5 Likes

Re: North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket by PointB: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
And the South gets very angry and bitter and start sabotaging pipelines.

Op, your suggestion is very foolish! Are you an APc e-rat at by any means?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari / Igbos Are Refused PVC Card In Lagos. (my Personal Experince.) / Photo: Which Of This 4 Creatures Is The Most Wicked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.