Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Smart Akpors - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Smart Akpors (853 Views)

Smart Akpors / Smart Akpors / Smart Akpors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Akpors by somapearl(f): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
One day in Akpors class, Mrs Ada the class teacher entered and started teaching on the cashless policy in Nigeria, she made mention of POS and its functions and asked if anybody knows any other example, just then Akpors raised his hand and was asked to provide an answer, Akpors said "ma i know www.fuelvoucher.com.ng a cashless method of fuel purchase and then he asked his teacher, please ma "can the bride price of igbo girls be made cashless and be[b] Fuelvoucher[/b] equivalent so that i can save up the vouchers and start up a petrol business when Ifeoma my sister marries. grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Century / This Is My Father.. Lol / My Open Letter To Harmattan (UGURU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.