Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

BREAKING NEWS! President Goodluck Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BREAKING NEWS! President Goodluck Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR (683 Views)

President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro / BREAKING NEWS President Jonathan Fled As Military Takeover In A Coup / BREAKING NEWS: President Goodluck Jonathan 2 Honour His Wife, D 1st Lady . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! President Goodluck Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR by farem: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan will be honouring his
wife, the first lady Dame Patience Jonathan with the
award of GCFR (Grammar Commander of The Federal
Republic). Sources said this is due to the immense
contributions of the first lady to English Language in
Nigeria. Another reason for this prestigious award is
that the first lady has affected a lot of lives positively
with her humorous speeches that make Nigerians
laugh and forget their sorrows.
This according to Mr. President has increased the life
span of an average Nigerian. Example of her
speeches include:
* Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
* My husband and Sambo IS good people.
* I rather KILL myself than to commit SUICIDE.
* My fellow widows.
* I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
* My husband is the best couple on earth.
* The doctors are responding to treatment.
* For those who said I speech bad English, I left them
for God.
* Na only you waka come?
* Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! diaris God o...
Please support and honour our first lady by 'lacking' this post and 'chairing' to all your friends.[b]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! President Goodluck Jonathan Honours Wife With GCFR by DaWorshiper(m): 11:31am On Aug 25, 2014
This is so funny! I can't stop laughing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor To Release “gospel” Tape ..(see Album Pic) / Hilarious / This Is The Story Of The Poor Blonde Flying....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.