Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes (929 Views)

List Of The Past, Outgoing & Present Hip Hop Artistes In Nigeria (overrated) / Nomoreloss Is Angry With Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Who Sing Dirty Songs / Fake And Shallow Hip-hop Artistes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by PrinceCharmiing(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Hip hop is a trade which deals with personalities, looks, and the finally the message you can pass on a beat. But in this game some are noticed while some are underrated but for now I just want to talk about the top 10 underrated niggahs in the game..

1. 2CHAINZ ( tauheed epps) ; this nigga never disappoint when on a joint, he's got a good look and a unique style of rapping, you can hardly find a joint with 2chainz on it that you won't nod your head to. Not only rapping he's got good hooks too!! If not for FUTURE I would have crowned him the hook god!

2. FUTURE ( Nayvadius demun wilburn ) ; the brain behind the hooks of "buggati" , "love me" by lil wayne , "move that dope" and many more, he's been nicknamed the hook god!! Yeah he's the hook god currently and I don't see anybody trying to take that title from him soon! With a sweet voice, and good dressing and looks handsome, what else does he need?

3. ASAP ROCKY ( Rakim Mayers ) ; he is another underrated artist. Rumored to be a Gay but he debunked it immediately. He's got some great songs to his name like " fashion killer" , "fucking problems", "street knock" and many more, with these cool tracks I still don't understand why he's still underrated!

4 . RICH HOMMIE QUAN ( Dequantes Lamar) ; he's got great lyrics and great hooks too, he's songs are always laced with messages for his listeners, with song likes "some type of way" and the rest. This guy is still not giving up tho!

5. CORY GUNZ ( Peter cory pankey jnr. ) ; y'all knew how he murked lil wayne on the 6ft 7ft track! With a type of sleek delivery and versatility on the mic and vicious flow! Remember I said hip hop is also about looks this nigga is damn cute! Check him out.

6. JUICY J ( Jordan micheal houston) ; this guy has been in the industry for sometimes now, but he's not given the recognition he deserves! With tracks like shell shocked, low, aint no coming down! And dope metaphors damn! He's no doubt a very good artist and he's fashion sense So out of this world!

7. MIGUEL ( Jontel pimentel ) ; if you like good music you'll know what am talking about here, is it voice!? Is it delivery? Is it looks? He's got all of them but he's still underrated! He's got tracks like simple things, quickie to his name check him out.

8. CHIEF KEEF ( keith cozart ) ; this nigga is from chicago. He's just 24 and he's doing real good! He's also an instrumentalist. He produced the famous don't like track with kanye west , big sean and himself on it, apart from the main track, many other rappers jumped on the instrumental cos its fUcking dope!

9. TALIB KWELI ( Talib Kweli Greene ) ; he's not a commercial rapper but he's got good flow, he usually ignores beat and flows on. I shouldn't forget to tell you he's a great lyricist, am sure you know what I mean!
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Djicemob: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
U want us to worship them first then u'll be satisfied? BTW besides talib kweli,every niggar u mentioned are actually overrated in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by rzarector(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Djicemob: U want us to worship them first then u'll be satisfied? BTW besides talib kweli,every niggar u mentioned are actually overrated in my opinion.
@icemobb i see u...adding talib the wordsmith on dat list make me wanna puke....he is mosdef betta dan dem..haba e don tay now...just like comparing nasty nas to drake...
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Lord bless yo @PrinceCharmiing,

Lord bless yo @PrinceCharmiing, this dudes are too underrated

2chainz is always off that hook (I've all his albums (BOATS I & II) and mixtapesssssssss ), got crazy songs like I'm different, feds watching, u da realest, no lie, ghetto dreams but a homie still be underrated.

Future pretty good but he has rich homie Quan running up to his axx.

ASAP rocky - - I naturally hate people who say Rocky ain't cool #Fact, one of the most fashionable dudes out there, has pretty cool lines, rocks some crazy kind of French braids,grillz, killer songs like hell, live long ASAP,peso, fucking problems, Goldie,wild for the night.... what else do you want from a rapper ? .. well, I got his album

Cory gunz, Miguel - - smh, most people don't even know them.

Chief keef - - - hehe, my big homie but most people still don't know this dude...

Juicy j - - I feel for the homie, he's good, running along with the likes of Lord infamous is no child's joke, yet no one credits him,

I've got all this rappers' album except Rich homie Quan, Cory gunz's but I follow them bumper to bumper

Other rappers that are underrated are Big krit, Pusha T, Rick Ross (yeah, he's dope and y'all are just denying, "money talk, I speak fluently" ),childish gambino,jay rock, a lot of other rappers *hand dey pain me joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hopsin

Lil'wayne --- Too underrated tho

The game

Method Man.
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by DaVinChiSam(m): 3:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Djicemob: U want us to worship them first then u'll be satisfied? BTW besides talib kweli,every niggar u mentioned are actually overrated in my opinion.

rzarector: @icemobb i see u...adding talib the wordsmith on dat list make me wanna puke....he is mosdef betta dan dem..haba e don tay now...just like comparing nasty nas to drake...

I was about to say the same thing while reading this... how dare you mingle Uncle Talib with these buncha' mediocres?
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by daryoor(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2014
DaVinChiSam:

I was about to say the same thing while reading this... how dare you mingle Uncle Talib with these buncha' mediocres?

theres a very big difference between being a good rapper and being a good musician.
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andy Blaze
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblaze: Andy Blaze
...awww, my sweet Andy....

We never under-rated you...
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...awww, my sweet Andy....

We never under-rated you...

Buh Nairalanders never loved us ;( cry
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblaze:

Buh Nairalanders never loved us ;( cry
...Darling, we love you....

..Just that we dont know how to express it
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...Darling, we love you....

..Just that we dont know how to express it
oya drop me goodnight kiss as evidence
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblaze: oya drop me goodnight kiss as evidence
..oya, take kiss...mwuuuaaaahh!!!
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
kiss
temigracie: ..oya, take kiss...mwuuuaaaahh!!!
u no ask me whether I get ebola u just carry kiss give me ehn?
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
Andyblaze: kissu no ask me whether I get ebola u just carry kiss give me ehn?
...lol...You cant have ebola now...Have screened you with the detector......
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...You cant have ebola now...Have screened you with the detector......
I escape from quarantine center
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Andyblaze: I escape from quarantine center
...huh!!!....did i kiss you??...the last time i checked, i didnt.....**sighs**.....
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Andyblaze: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...huh!!!....did i kiss you??...the last time i checked, i didnt.....**sighs**.....

how come your lipstick dey show for my lips
Re: Top 10 Underrated Hip Hop Artistes by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
Andyblaze:

how come your lipstick dey show for my lips
...i help you rub am for your lips ni

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Meets After A Show In Ilorin, After Months Of Beefing Each Ot / What Are Your Current Top 3 Music Tracks? / [video] Harrysong Ft. Kcee – Baba For The Girls (official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.