Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Loving Features Of Women!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loving Features Of Women!! (682 Views)

How My Dad's Loving Words Made Me A Better Person / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Features Of Women!! by Wolison(m): 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Women are the most wonderful creature I have seen on Earth, but am yet to understand why some men are busy finding faults upon faults on them.Ok, lets look at them this way and tell me if am lying.
(1) Women are the only creature that can change their original surname just for the sake of love.
(2) They are most easiest creature to convince.
(3)They are the only creature that loves from the bottom of their hearts.
(4) They are the creature that can prefer to go to bed with an empty stomach, just to make sure that their children feeds well.
(5) They are the only creature on Earth that cries very easily, just to expose their inward disposition.
(6) They are always awake even at the dead of the night just to make sure that their children are protected.
(7) They can even sell out their cloths just to buy food for their children, and also see them smiling.
(cool They are always ready to sacrifice their lives just to save the lives of their children.
(9) They are always in the kitchen inhaling the smoke without complaining, just to prepare something for their children and husband to eat.
(10) They are the only creature that can abandon their biological family and start up a new home with a stranger.
(11) Even when they are battling with the pains of pregnancy, yet, they are busy looking after their husbands and children. e.t.c
You can add yours!!!!
Let's keep this thread burning!!!!!
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by Mskrisx(f): 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
I agree bro
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by PrinceCharmiing(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
(12) Women are the only creatures that can forget their bb pins at home
(13) Women are the only creatures that can use a bathroom as a photo studio
(14) Only women will not like this post undecided
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Okay OP.....
For this post, I hereby decree a bigger raise in your income grin

Women, are wonderful (I'm not being biased here)
Men are simply awe-inspiring. cool

I just love people and can't help but see the best in them even when they're being naughty.
Call me a people wrapper if you like tongue
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by jideomowunmi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Proud to be a lady..and soon to be a woman... grin grin
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Women are the only ones who's sixth sense never fails them.....mine has never failed me cool

Women are the only ones that have to make too many sacrifices in a lifetime. ....I have to eat beans cos he wants to....I have to switch my telemundo to whatever league that's in season sad

Women are just too tolerant and accomodating...his snores can bring down the roof, his farts disrupt our breath in the car... grin grin grin

I could go on...no one like my mum,no one like me,no one like my girls kiss
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by floranbee1(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
Women are the only creature who put on a smilely face when faced with problems.They have a very large heart.
Re: Loving Features Of Women!! by Kanwulia: 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Only a woman CAN KILL HER CHILD OR ANOTHER WOMAN for BLOKOS! grin
Don't you just love them for that?
REAL LOVE! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Outdated? / Waiting For The Perfect Partner. / Ladies!! Will You Allow Your Boyfriend Rockyou Like This In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.