Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of (6255 Views)

Ben Bruce Flaunts His Made-In-Aba Shoes, Says They're As Good As Italian Shoes / Dele Momodu Flaunts His Eight Mobile-Phones On Instagram(photo) / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by iluvnaija: 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by balaclava: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls, we need 2 c dz video. U will av a better understanding. We r in trouble in dz nation very very serious trouble. U'll c d attack and looting of borno military barrack, soldiers runnin 4 their lives. Arrant shooting of villagers in some street in borno by demented youths.
Its leaves 1 with a lot of unanswered questions but i know for sure that unless this is curbed(bt by who?) We r in very very big trouble. This is madness @ its peak. I weep!!! Words cant suffice 2 explain n its only a tip of d ice berg according 2 d Devil incarnates. I'm shaken!!! This is WAR, guard ur loins, be prepared!
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by abdulaz: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
balaclava: Pls, we need 2 c dz video. U will av a better understanding. We r in trouble in dz nation very very serious trouble. U'll c d attack and looting of borno military barrack, soldiers runnin 4 their lives. Arrant shooting of villagers in some street in borno by demented youths.
Its leaves 1 with a lot of unanswered questions but i know for sure that unless this is curbed(bt by who?) We r in very very big trouble. This is madness @ its peak. I weep!!! Words cant suffice 2 explain n its only a tip of d ice berg according 2 d Devil incarnates. I'm shaken!!! This is WAR, guard ur loins, be prepared!
don't be scared fellow Nigerian, Islam is only a religion of peace grin
balaclava: Pls, we need 2 c dz video. U will av a better understanding. We r in trouble in dz nation very very serious trouble. U'll c d attack and looting of borno military barrack, soldiers runnin 4 their lives. Arrant shooting of villagers in some street in borno by demented youths.
don't be scared fellow Nigerian, Islam is only a religion of peace
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by proffnico(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol!
still thinking of where to run to sha...
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by balaclava: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Who is this Allah? What is this Islam? I cant seem to understand this belief in Jihad violence, the purpose of an Islamic state the essence of sharia law. I'm so so so disturbed! God why allow dz anarchy n bear with the perpetrators? Why?!!!
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by abdulaz: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
balaclava: Who is this Allah? What is this Islam? I cant seem to understand this belief in Jihad violence, the purpose of an Islamic state the essence of sharia law. I'm so so so disturbed! God why allow dz anarchy n bear with the perpetrators? Why?!!!
Allah is an Arabic word for God just the way a sect in the christendom refer to God as jehovah. Islam is a religion of peace with total submission to the will of Allah, if in the Holy book, alquran, God commanded the destruction of the infidels, then they are only doing his will according to shekau and his disciples.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Afroconnect: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dumb Nigerians always scared,we are over 180million people we can only be defeated if we fail to fight.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2014
Afroconnect: Dumb Nigerians always scared,we are over 180million people we can only be defeated if we fail to fight.
E be like say you never play call of duty b4...does this look like bow and arrow weapons to you?
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2014
proffnico: Some ppl r jez stupid.. Do i luk like a scammer??
I can see that you and pdude are on a mission.
Spreading false news and putting our NA in a bad spot.
Y'all will burn like ya pay masters
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle:

Nne biko nwere wayo o!

I am not that dude biko. How am I spreading false news on NA?

I see the truth pill has gummed to your throat. Anyways...

Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by deife(m): 4:55am On Aug 26, 2014
rastamouse: This guy is just plain Stu.pid. You killed many innocent civilians and when some of your criminals are slaughtered, you deem that evil.

GOD will clear HIS name on this guy by making his end like Osama and Herod the tetrarch

Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by proffnico(m): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmmm... Beginning to think that you're among em bokos.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2014
This one is serious oooooooo
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Afroconnect: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
gmyguy: E be like say you never play call of duty b4...does this look like bow and arrow weapons to you?
Shut ur dumb mouth,na your father go go fight with bow and arrows-idiot.

You fools are scared of ordinary almjiris...which useless tour of duty.
Re: Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Flaunts His Suv’s, Declares Caliphate, Shows Scenes Of by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afroconnect:
Shut ur dumb mouth,na your father go go fight with bow and arrows-idiot.

You fools are scared of ordinary almjiris...which useless tour of duty.
well, technically, i typed it, so, you can't really say i should shut up.
Well, we are scared, that's why we need Commandos like you in the frontline

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Photo: See Cute Photo Of V.P Osinbajo Away From The Security Meeting / A C N Rejects Kogi Polls Result, Alleges "scientific Rigging"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.