Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses (2736 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
iwakolewa:

lol,she had to describe o grin grin for people who like to ask for pictures grin grin
people like u abi grin grin don't be like the op o o o grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz: yea. I think its true. it as to do with upbringing cheesy

babe is obsessed with the dïck!

dorosola:
@ coogar
1. if the government is not doing it we should do it.
2. I have no business with any man's Willy and just concern about the sanity of our environment and the wrong things. we are all shouting about global warming, global warming do you know how toxic a man pee is to the environment?

yes now - men's pee are toxic but women's pee are nutritious to the soil. grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

lolzzzz hahaha....LMAO
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola:

guy please I get better things to worry about than asking you guys the size of your penis. abi na hot dog way person dey eat?

we are all blaming the government for a better environment and yet we refuse to see that it starts with us.

So oga, better environment starts with you, STOP URINATING ON THE ROAD!
I don't advertise my portable 6.5 neither
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
aaronson: I don't advertise my portable 6.5 neither

#open eyes wide# are you a donkey?
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Emaprince: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

mr vampire!..na here you dey?... grin grin how is all your married women friends? grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: just the other day I was walking home from work and I saw one tall handsome man was facing the gutter... I was actually wondering what he was doing until a car that was approaching shone its light towards the guy and the next thing I saw shocked me....A SHORT UGLY BLACK PENIS. the sight of it was So DISGUSTING eh when the guy was flapping it left and right, sincerely I almost throw up.

I keep wondering why men can't look for an enclose place to bring out their kini. do u guys think we haven't seen enough abi u think say na only you get that size.

The most annoying one eh is to see a handsome yellow bobo doing it and when u look at what his penis looks like, you will be surprise to see black penis with krowkrow .... ahan Shea the guy no dey bleach him penis ni?. I can't even imagine why guys should bleach in the first place and if you must bleach why not bleach every angle in your body together. Just imagine a yellow guy with black penis *ojuju kalabuta*.

another is to see a black guy with a yellow kini, I can understand that either the guy dey suffer or because the hash Nigeria sun no dey hit that side.

Men I take ena thing take beg una, except you have a very very fresh, fat and huge penis please don't expose it out because you might be spoiling your market when all the girls in your area have seen how your thing looks like. you can help your ministry by finding an hidden place.

thanks.

OP, God bless you. I have tears streaming from my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
mallam is the worst. I don't wanna Talk about that side self.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Mbkite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
op, is gifted in seeing tinz. carry on
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola:

#open eyes wide# are you a donkey?
slow your roll,call me no name
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Godmystrength: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
@OP-so your concern is that they are not fat, fresh and huge abi and not the dirty habit of peeing everywhere anyhow..... continue in your ministry of joystick evaluation
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godmystrength: @OP-so your concern is that they are not fat, fresh and huge abi and not the dirty habit of peeing everywhere anyhow..... continue in your ministry of joystick evaluation

LOOOOOL
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by snazzylove: 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Godmystrength. You took the words out of my mouth. Hahahahaaa grin
Dorosola na only you know wetin you dey find.
I prophesy into your life, that you shall find it very soon grin grin grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by eigmaticme: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola:

ahan, how do you want me to avert my gaze when this my korokoro eyes is ever curious especially if the guy handsome with fresh skin, while trying to size the guy from head to toe my eyes go just go there.

I think their thing got a kind of invisible magnet.....if you no won look u won't know when the thing draw you you eyes.

Lol at invisible magnet, but practice makes perfect if not you will keep seeing things
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Godmystrength: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
snazzylove: @Godmystrength. You took the words out of my mouth. Hahahahaaa grin
Dorosola na only you know wetin you dey find.
I prophesy into your life, that you shall find it very soon grin grin grin
abi o. Amen for her. lol
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ all of you, ama guy concerned about my environment
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: @ all of you, ama guy concerned about my environment

*crying*
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Godmystrength: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
@OP- and the condition of strangers' joystick happen to be part of that your environment. Oka i get you now.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dorosola vexing for small willy style nuccas

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by benny2015(f): 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
-
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
greatgod2012: How did i find myself here grin
grin cheesy
come back here cheesy grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

the op's a pervert....
the moment one sees a man facing a gutter, common sense should dictate the man was urinating. why would anyone even pause to see anything else?
why should she look away when a man is urinating in such a way that he is non verbally saying come and see how big and black my pheeneese is and for your information I also look too .If you know that you don't want me to look, lock your something inside your boxers till you get to a fast food restaurant where you can easily we we

abi if you see a woman who displayed all her bom bom in the name of urinating outside, irritation no go catch you. shocked
in fact it is any man urinating in public places where eyes can easily see gis something that is a pevert lipsrsealed
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: just the other day I was walking home from work and I saw one tall handsome man was facing the gutter... I was actually wondering what he was doing until a car that was approaching shone its light towards the guy and the next thing I saw shocked me....A SHORT UGLY BLACK PENIS. the sight of it was So DISGUSTING eh when the guy was flapping it left and right, sincerely I almost throw up.

I keep wondering why men can't look for an enclose place to bring out their kini. do u guys think we haven't seen enough abi u think say na only you get that size.

The most annoying one eh is to see a handsome yellow bobo doing it and when u look at what his penis looks like, you will be surprise to see black penis with krowkrow .... ahan Shea the guy no dey bleach him penis ni?. I can't even imagine why guys should bleach in the first place and if you must bleach why not bleach every angle in your body together. Just imagine a yellow guy with black penis *ojuju kalabuta*.

another is to see a black guy with a yellow kini, I can understand that either the guy dey suffer or because the hash Nigeria sun no dey hit that side.

Men I take ena thing take beg una, except you have a very very fresh, fat and huge penis please don't expose it out because you might be spoiling your market when all the girls in your area have seen how your thing looks like. you can help your ministry by finding an hidden place.

thanks.
You are seeking unecessary attention. How many man have you seen showing off with that. Because you saw one mistakenly, you think you can generalise. Why don't you advise your fellow ladies to stop showing off their breasts and panties in then name of fashion rather than looking for topics that do not exists.
Obviously, it appears you are really devoting your time to see what you've been seeing, because they are not flinging it on the streets like your sisters.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: mallam is the worst. I don't wanna Talk about that side self.
grin shocked grin grin grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

dirty man angry

polluting the environment with his toxic urine instead of him to change angry

can you go and urinate like that in front of aso rock angry
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: why should she look away when a man is urinating in such a way that he is non verbally saying come and see how big and black my pheeneese is and for your information I also look too .If you know that you don't want me to look, lock your something inside your boxers till you get to a fast food restaurant where you can easily we we

thanks for your honesty!
it's just a shame that you are also as perverted as the OP. heaven knows the number of innocent pënises you have seen & registered in your memory to aid your mastubatòry habit.

abi if you see a woman who displayed all her bom bom in the name of urinating outside, irritation no go catch you. shocked
in fact it is any man urinating in public places where eyes can easily see gis something that is a pevert lipsrsealed

i don't look out for such so i don't see such. once i see a woman squatting, i simply look the other way. my eyes do not lead me to sin like yours. if you are so obsessed with pënises, why not get a box of dïldos and display them in your room?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
How can a disgusting sight make me self-service? It's not possible. I only look because he has decided to display it
coogar:

thanks for your honesty!
it's just a shame that you are also as perverted as the OP. heaven knows the number of innocent pënises you have seen & registered in your memory to aid your mastubatòry habit.

i don't look out for such so i don't see such. once i see a woman squatting, i simply look the other way. my eyes do not lead me to sin like yours. if you are so obsessed with pënises, why not get a box of dïldos and display them in your room?
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
What can I say. Can't say I've never flashed before, there's a cheap thrill to it cheesy . But that was eons ago. Varied responses too, from a smirk, to a scowl, to terror cheesy
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:
City babes like Sambarry don't squat to pee. No time abeg. They have learnt to point and spray too. If I'm lying let her correct me cheesy
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
BoboYekini: City babes like Sambarry don't squat to pee. No time abeg. They have learnt to point and spray too. If I'm lying let her correct me cheesy
which one is point and spray when I don't have phenese.you are only saying what you are guilty of

whenever I want to we we and I am on the road I branch to the nearest eatery and urinate inside toilet instead of displaying lack of decorum and grace lipsrsealed
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
All the men commenting are guilty of the offence. You can see it from their comments. They just dnt like been told the truth.. You see them wishing for the unwishables for the op, covering up with 'She must be obsessed with joysticks ish!! But they can open their big mouth and condemn public breast feeding. Hahahaha. Too bad. Now you all know its not a good sight to behold when you go around waving your joysticks in the public. Men do not like it when you have something negative to disccuss about their joysticks because their Entire Ego is wrapped around them. Hence the bitter reaction. Truth is sure bitter to swallow.

So the joystick is no longer private property anymore? Its now a public property for everyone to see? For public consumption? we condemn showcasing of private parts/sensitive body parts of females yet we whine like little girls when the parts of males are discussed and assume that whoever that complains is simply obsessed wth joysticks?? Exposure of sensitive/private parts are wrong whether you like it or not. Kpomkwem.

Hypocrites!!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
End of discussion cheesy
Sophyrocks: All the men commenting are guilty of the offence. You can see it from their comments. They just dnt like been told the truth.. You see them wishing for the unwishables for the op, covering up with 'She must be obsessed with joysticks ish!! But they can open their big mouth and condemn public breast feeding. Hahahaha. Too bad. Now you all know its not a good sight to behold when you go around waving your joysticks in the public. Truth is sure bitter to swallow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All / How Many Men Think This Way ? (pic).. / Can You Wait For Your Man To Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.