Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses (2726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
just the other day I was walking home from work and I saw one tall handsome man was facing the gutter... I was actually wondering what he was doing until a car that was approaching shone its light towards the guy and the next thing I saw shocked me....A SHORT UGLY BLACK PENIS. the sight of it was So DISGUSTING eh when the guy was flapping it left and right, sincerely I almost throw up.

I keep wondering why men can't look for an enclose place to bring out their kini. do u guys think we haven't seen enough abi u think say na only you get that size.

The most annoying one eh is to see a handsome yellow bobo doing it and when u look at what his penis looks like, you will be surprise to see black penis with krowkrow .... ahan Shea the guy no dey bleach him penis ni?. I can't even imagine why guys should bleach in the first place and if you must bleach why not bleach every angle in your body together. Just imagine a yellow guy with black penis *ojuju kalabuta*.

another is to see a black guy with a yellow kini, I can understand that either the guy dey suffer or because the hash Nigeria sun no dey hit that side.

Men I take ena thing take beg una, except you have a very very fresh, fat and huge penis please don't expose it out because you might be spoiling your market when all the girls in your area have seen how your thing looks like. you can help your ministry by finding an hidden place.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
why were u looking at the man's joystick wetin ur eyes find go there

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz: why were u looking at the man's joystick wetin ur eyes find go there

the truth is that most men do that to show people around how their thing is but unfortunately forget how ugly and razz it actually looks.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by egopersonified(f): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dorosola, u don fin trouble today. But guys seriously, its rather embarassing trying to avert your eyes. Please just be a little more discreet, and they will be here complaining about breast feeding mothers. Desist from this act, or the ladies would retaliate, be warned.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola:

the truth is that most men do that to show people around how their thing is but unfortunately forget how ugly and razz it actually looks.
really, a mans private part is razz? this is the first time I would actually hear a woman say this. A man can decide to urinate in anywhere he likes, it shouldn't be your concern. But do you know what is actually razz a woman bending down to urinate! imagine her wearing jeans or trousers, she as to pull all those off and you now see the real color of her black skin in her buttocks that is when you know that she bleached her face. Now imagine the wrinkles on her buttocks eeeeeewwwwewe
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz hear yourself " A man can decide to urinate in anywhere he likes, it shouldn't be your concern" like seriously! #open mouth# and some big mouthed men will come on this forum saying a lot of trash about women with sagging exposed breast.

am concern because some joystick are So ugly and unpleasant to the eyes...if na say the thing fine like their face we for no complain but we ladies are just tired of seeing things that will give us nightmare or when we see, we start running shouting "OJUJU IS COMING"

5 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by greatgod2012(f): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
How did i find myself here grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by eigmaticme: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dorosola, next time please just avert your gaze wink

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola, so how many joysticks have you seen? from what I can observe, you don't like men you only like women. Hope you are not what I'm thinking about gay right cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
eigmaticme: Dorosola, next time please just avert your gaze wink

ahan, how do you want me to avert my gaze when this my korokoro eyes is ever curious especially if the guy handsome with fresh skin, while trying to size the guy from head to toe my eyes go just go there.

I think their thing got a kind of invisible magnet.....if you no won look u won't know when the thing draw you you eyes.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by DaWorshiper(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
You are speaking out of the abundance in your heart. So you go dey waka for road dey look out for guys wey dey piss, instead of you to mind your business. This tin don really hungry you too much

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
DaWorshiper I don't watch out to see must it's So rampant that you can't just stop noticing it.

I just remembered one incidence, I traveled to Ebonyi few months back and while I was jejely waiting for a friend to come pick me up, a dwarf just came close to a fence like 8 feet from me to pee and lo and behold what I saw (even when I was trying to keep this my eyes holy) was something else....the thing was almost the length of this arm...and immediately this song Came to my head "some have eyes but cannot see, some can see but have no eyes....." help me to finished the song abeg.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz: why were u looking at the man's joystick wetin ur eyes find go there

the op's a pervert....
the moment one sees a man facing a gutter, common sense should dictate the man was urinating. why would anyone even pause to see anything else?
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by femo86(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: DaWorshiper I don't watch out to see must it's So rampant that you can't just stop noticing it.

I just remembered one incidence, I traveled to Ebonyi few months back and while I was jejely waiting for a friend to come pick me up, a dwarf just came close to a fence like 8 feet from me to pee and lo and behold what I saw (even when I was trying to keep this my eyes holy) was something else....the thing was almost the length of this arm...and immediately this song Came to my head "some have eyes but cannot see, some can see but have no eyes....." help me to finished the song abeg.

Yours eyes don see many things ooooo...!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by pickabeau1: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
This ....
DaWorshiper: You are speaking out of the abundance in your heart. So you go dey waka for road dey look out for guys wey dey piss, instead of you to mind your business. This tin don really hungry you too much
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by xynerise: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Wetin you go come talk about those abo'ki wey dey bend like woman dey urinate? grin. My dear, if you don't like what you see then always cross to the other side of the road.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by cococandy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
What's wrong is wrong abeg.
Even though I don't susbscribe to the Op's very imaginative description of color contrasts, craw craw et al. Ewww.

But seriously guys it's indecent. It doesn't matter if your kini is exposed or not. The fact that passers-by can decude that you're easing yourself at that moment is against modesty.
Not to talk of the pollution it adds to the air.
Some streets be reeking of urine
What are toilets for?

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by xynerise: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: What's wrong is wrong abeg.
Even though I don't susbscribe to the Op's very imaginative description of color contrats craw craw et al. Ewww.

But seriously guys it's indecent. It doesn't matter if your kini is exposed or not. The fact that passers by can decude that you're easing yourself at that moment is against modesty.
Not to talk of the pollution it add to the air.
Some streets be reeking of urine
What are toilets for?
You can't find public toilets in all part of Nigeria. This girl never jam emergency ''piss'' sha. Na bush na e sure pass o.

I really don't like guys urinating in a public place though. Imagine when a heavy wind blows while urinating. That one na fountain of blessing grin
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

the op's a pervert....
the moment one sees a man facing a gutter, common sense should dictate the man was urinating. why would anyone even pause to see anything else?
i wonder o. if i see a woman going down in any corner, i take off my eyes immediately, if i see a woman not sitting properly, i take off my eyes not to embarrass my self or the woman. That's the way to go. What is mind boggling is that the op went further to describe the colors, sizes, shapes of joysticks she as been seeing which shows she is what you label her and i think fornication/adultery/lust is in her eyes.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ cococandy

truly what is bad is bad but our Nigerian men don't see it that way....if one should talk small thing like this na fight.

the other day a white man was pictured urinating somewhere on the bridge (or something) And both the guilty ones where all accusing him and saying all kind of trash .... tell me something if he hasn't seen any Nigerian doing that, WILL HE DO IT?

@ xynerise

those aboki own na story for another day LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lmao at fountain of blessing.
Well you're right. But most people who pee on the road don't do so out of emergency.
They are used to it. Some will leave their houses without emptying their bladders because they are relaxed they can do that by the roadside.
If most people trained their systems well,they won't have the need to piss by the roadside except in very dire emergency.
But left right and centre are guys whipping out their JTs to bless us with the unholy sight.

They enjoy it. lipsrsealed

xynerise:
You can't find public toilets in all part of Nigeria. This girl never jam emergency ''piss'' sha. Na bush na e sure pass o.

I really don't like guys urinating in a public place though. Imagine when a heavy wind blows while urinating. That one na fountain of blessing grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz: i wonder o. if i see a woman going down in any corner, i take off my eyes immediately, if i see a woman not sitting properly, i take off my eyes not to embarrass my self or the woman. That's the way to go. What is mind boggling is that the op went further to describe the colors, sizes, shapes of joysticks she as been seeing which shows she is what you label her and i think fornication/adultery/lust is in her eyes.

it has to do with her upbringing.
i cannot count the number of times i have seen women squatting & facing a gutter, i quickly take my face away before i catch conjuctivitis.

it's basic common sense.....what else could she be doing facing the gutter in a squatting position if not easing herself? why would any sane person pause to stare? i would be completely embarrassed to be spotted that i'm staring at a woman easing herself.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by xynerise: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: Lmao at fountain of blessing.
Well you're right. But most people who pee on the road don't do so out of emergency.
They are used to it. Some will leave their houses without emptying their bladders because they are relaxed they can do that by the roadside.
If most people trained their systems well,they won't have the need to piss by the roadside except in very dire emergency.
But left right and centre are guys whipping out their JTs to bless us with the unholy sight.

They enjoy it. lipsrsealed

The sight of it is disgusting to me, maybe attractive to some ladies grin. Well, most people that practise that are illiterates. Piss own even dey fair. Come third mainland bridge come see guys dey squat shiit cheesy
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: DaWorshiper I don't watch out to see must it's So rampant that you can't just stop noticing it.

This was the reason you originally started this thread cus you can't directly ask 'Guys How big and large you have it down there'
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

it has to do with her upbringing.
i cannot count the number of times i have seen women squatting & facing a gutter, i quickly take my face away before i catch conjuctivitis.

it's basic common sense.....what else could she be doing facing the gutter in a squatting position if not easing herself? why would any sane person pause to stare? i would be completely embarrassed to be spotted that i'm staring at a woman easing herself.

LMAO like seriously, u are talking about my up bringing? hahahah..... tell me where in the post I said I pause and look? for your information my profession or my area of discipline has shaped my brain to observe and make fast calculation within seconds.

am not surprise if you are one of the guilty ones....lolzzzz
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
aaronson: This was the reason you originally started this thread cus you can't directly ask 'Guys How big and large you have it down there'

guy please I get better things to worry about than asking you guys the size of your penis. abi na hot dog way person dey eat?

we are all blaming the government for a better environment and yet we refuse to see that it starts with us.

So oga, better environment starts with you, STOP URINATING ON THE ROAD!

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola:
LMAO like seriously, u are talking about my up bringing? hahahah..... tell me where in the post I said I pause and look? for your information my profession or my area of discipline has shaped my brain to observe and make fast calculation within seconds.

so you were walking on the road, you saw a man easing himself, shielding himself from the prying eyes by facing a gutter.....and yet you still managed to see the length, colour & size of his willy? grin

am not surprise if you are one of the guilty ones....lolzzzz

in a society like nigeria where there are no public toilets, these people aren't guilty. what should people do when they are pressed & cannot find anywhere to ease themselves? pee on themselves or what?

blame the government!
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
just like cococandy said.... I know one rich married man leaving around lekki. when ever he is coming from his place of work, you will always see him park his car, come out and urinate between the gate and the fence.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
bennyrazz: i wonder o. if i see a woman going down in any corner, i take off my eyes immediately, if i see a woman not sitting properly, i take off my eyes not to embarrass my self or the woman. That's the way to go. What is mind boggling is that the op went further to describe the colors, sizes, shapes of joysticks she as been seeing which shows she is what you label her and i think fornication/adultery/lust is in her eyes.

lol,she had to describe o grin grin for people who like to ask for pictures grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
dorosola: just like cococandy said.... I know one rich married man leaving around lekki. when ever he is coming from his place of work, you will always see him park his car, come out and urinate between the gate and the fence.

i think you are obsessed with men's willys.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by bennyrazz: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

it has to do with her upbringing ]

yea. I think its true. it as to do with upbringing cheesy
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
@ iwakolewa
Thank you o....before someone comes up and say "pictures or I don't belivit "

@ coogar
1. if the government is not doing it we should do it.
2. I have no business with any man's Willy and just concern about the sanity of our environment and the wrong things. we are all shouting about global warming, global warming do you know how toxic a man pee is to the environment?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adultery Legalised In South Korea:- What Is The World Turning Into? NTA NEWS 24 / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died / This Photos Are Deeper, The More You Look, The More You think And Shed Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.