Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses (2737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2014
SAMBARRY: How can a disgusting sight make me self-service? It's not possible. I only look because he has decided to display it

disgusting sight? as if the ones you put in your mouth are any different?

SAMBARRY: End of discussion cheesy

that's a daft assertion......
men don't bring out their dïcks on the bus or in the church.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Godmystrength: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2014
^^^^but they bring them out on the street, road, on top of bridges, outdoor parties,busstoos etc. Whats my own. I just hate the smell of stale and dried urine......
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
@ coogar
it is obvious you are guilty of it.

to all you blaming me of looking, ahan, do you know that some don't even hide or face the gutter, they stand right there facing the road for people to look, and when you do, BEHOLD A HORRIBLE SIGHT. in as much as am concern about the environment am also concern about how healthy your kini is.

an apple tree can not produce a mango fruit. an unhealthy looking joystick can not produce anything healthy to the environment.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2014
Na only you see this plenty pen1s.
Black, yellow, krowkrow. Chai.

Nigerian men una don hear so? Pls start hiding these joysticks na. And if yours is not sexxy, pls do well to squat like a woman and take the piss. We don't wanna see what will spoil our se xual appetite.

Tenk you
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
Godmystrength: ^^^^but they bring them out on the street, road, on top of bridges, outdoor parties,busstoos etc. Whats my own. I just hate the smell of stale and dried urine......

they bring it out in places where you can still avoid looking at them. when women pop out their mammâry glands, it's usually in places where men can't look away. i am talking of banks, buses, churches, post offices, etc. i won't even mention those yeye women in church that must show dirty looking underwear when tying their wrapper that never seems to stay in one place.

dorosola: @ coogar
it is obvious you are guilty of it.

guilty of what? i live in a civilised society. there are public toilets in almost everywhere & even when there's none, most shops would allow me answer nature's call without hassles.

nigeria is way different, there are no public toilets & most shops don't even have a functional WC. if a man is pressed in nigeria, what do you want him to do? pee on himself?

to all you blaming me of looking, ahan, do you know that some don't even hide or face the gutter, they stand right there facing the road for people to look, and when you do, BEHOLD A HORRIBLE SIGHT. in as much as am concern about the environment am also concern about how healthy your kini is.

out of all the ills in the society, you are only concerned about the health of men's penišes. this your obsession is hilarious. you probably look at grapes and see testiclës, you probably fantasise about bananas & cucumbers having sex with you.

an apple tree can not produce a mango fruit. an unhealthy looking joystick can not produce anything healthy to the environment.

it's not too late......you can start an NGO in lagos - pênis MOT. you will test & check the healthiness of men's willys. i am sure WHO would be glad & willing to heavily fund such projects since your biggest dream in life is to examine & observe pënises.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Chillisauce: Na only you see this plenty pen1s.
Black, yellow, krowkrow. Chai.

Nigerian men una don hear so? Pls start hiding these joysticks na. And if yours is not sexxy, pls do well to squat like a woman and take the piss. We don't wanna see what will spoil our se xual appetite.

Tenk you

help me tell them o. they can as well do like their aboki counterparts.

@ coogar
you are just talking now....u ain't in Nigeria (*eyebrows raised* we Don hear) So please let the Nigerian men come and defend themselves. it is even obvious that most male nairalanders are all guilty...... they no fit come save there head.
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by coogar: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2014
dorosola:
@ coogar
you are just talking now....u ain't in Nigeria (*eyebrows raised* we Don hear) So please let the Nigerian men come and defend themselves. it is even obvious that most male nairalanders are all guilty...... they no fit come save there head.

i don't live in nigeria doesn't mean i have never lived in nigeria or i don't visit. if i go to lagos tonight & i'm pressed, be assured i would be facing a gutter & doing my thing while whistling away to p-square's "busybody"
Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
dorosola:

help me tell them o. they can as well do like their aboki counterparts.

@ coogar

The worst part is that the culprits will be the first to tell breastfeeding mothers feeding their children to cover up. Meanwhile they feeel so high exposing the shrinked short abula

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by Godmystrength: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2014
coogar: they bring it out in places where you can still avoid looking at them. when women pop out their mammâry glands, it's usually in places where men can't look away. i am talking of banks, buses, churches, post offices, etc. i won't even mention those yeye women in church that must show dirty looking underwear when tying their wrapper that never seems to stay in one place.
There is no such place you can never avoid looking except it is right into your face. Even then, you still have the option of closing your eyes o grin But i don't even think the highlighted is so. Some bring it out facing the road. I pity the eyes that decides to look out of the windows when in a bus or on a bridge. It is worse at night. They face anywhere and to avoid seeing anything, it means that you have to close your eyes all through the journey.

Anyway sha, anywhere they like let them face. it is their property. Apart from the smell of urine everywhere, what i also don't like is when after facing (for example) a wall and doing their thing, they won't be patient enough to keep facing that wall till they are through with the shaking and zipping up. You see most of them after peeing, just turn around half way through the shaking process and keep walking away while trying to tuck the thing back in and also pull their zip. Even when you weren't there when they were/started peeing, you will know that this man just finished peeing.

Please anyone (MAN or WOMAN) that enjoys peeing in the open should endeavor to go deep deep deep into the bush and enjoy the openness there with the animals. At least before the smell comes out to the open, it would have been DILUTED. It is not EVERYBODY that ENJOYS the smell of STALE and DRIED URINE. The smell does more bad to me than my very bad morning sickness would ever do.....

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Next time when you put your mouth under the v, tell her to urinate inside, yeyenotu
coogar:

disgusting sight? as if the ones you put in your mouth are any different?

that's a daft assertion......
men don't bring out their dïcks on the bus or in the church.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Showcasing manlinesses by SAMBARRY: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

i don't live in nigeria doesn't mean i have never lived in nigeria or i don't visit. if i go to lagos tonight & i'm pressed, be assured i would be facing a gutter & doing my thing while whistling away to p-square's "busybody"
why don't you urinate like that in public places in the streets of texas abd let me see whether you will not be arrested for constituting nuisance to the environment and people's sensibilities

in fact the next time I see such sight on the street, I will bring out my phone and snap the person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nude Pregnancy Photoshot Trending Now !!!!! / I Got 4 Addictions: I Am Contemplating Suicide / Your Childhood Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.