Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers (788 Views)

Jonathan To Reward Eagles For World Cup Ticket / Jonathan Congratulates The Eagles For Defeating Mali / Jonathan Thanks Eagles For “Masterly And Superlative Performance” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by drstan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
The agent to Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi, Emmanuel Ado has exclusively told SL10 that the big boss will take charge of the Super Eagles for the AFCON 2015 qualifiers against Congo/Rwanda and South Africa.

He said while nothing concrete in the form of a deal has been agreed, Keshi agreed to handle Nigeria for the two games as a means of sacrifice to prove his patriotism to Nigerians after talks with the Country's sport minister Tammy Danagogo.
“I can confirm to you that after talks with the minister, Keshi will handle the Eagles in the games against Congo and South Africa, after that talks can resume,” he told SL10.

“Keshi accepted to work with the agreement, knowing fully well that no one is really in charge of the NFF at the moment and the minister who has always been a fatherly figure held talks and he accepted.

“I want Nigerians to know that patriotism is key among what persuaded Keshi to accept to coach Nigeria in both games, it's a sacrifice we all as Nigerians should learn to make, once a while.

“However, nothing is agreed in terms of a new deal or contract and we won't let that distract us from the bigger picture, after the games talks will resume.”

Ado said Keshi is expected in the country within the week to commence preparations for the qualifiers scheduled for September 6 in Calabar.
Four days after the Calabar game, Nigeria will travel to South Africa to continue their defence of the AFCON 2013 crown with a game against the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.

http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/leagues/unknown-competition-ref-number-174-1/sl10-can-confirm-that-stephen-keshi-will-take-charge-of-super-eagles/174683
Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Big boss? undecided dat taxing nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by Hohaiiiode(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lol!
Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
I pray we dont qualify
#TeamWeWillSupport9jaWhenWorldCup2018Reach
Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by drstan(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hohaiiiode: Lol!
the guy think say naija na where them day form, ( no be only patriotism ) , i pray he win the game, because if he loss, market don spoil be that.
Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by nerodenero: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Doroboss

3 Likes

Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by nerodenero: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
Keshi is still marketable as he is still the best in Africa for now.
drstan: the guy think say naija na where them day form, ( no be only patriotism ) , i pray he win the game, because if he loss, market don spoil be that.

1 Like

Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
SMALLPENIS: I pray we dont qualify
#TeamWeWillSupport9jaWhenWorldCup2018Reach

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlXrqBnvHaqKdqFAfr_hhvfgcYm-YbzR8zzFyahCzjlZ2KYlJdLBMuI2g[/img]

1 Like

Re: Keshi In Charge Of Eagles For The Two Qualifiers by Goke7: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Big boss should not allow nff to take him for a ride o, its better he stays away and gets his contract renewed, this may be banana peel!

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes Took Our Chips The Night Before Matches - Rio Ferdinand / Michael Essien Contracts Ebola Virus! / NFF Shops For Keshi’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.