Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Job Vacancy!!! Marketing Canvassers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy!!! Marketing Canvassers (487 Views)

Vacancies For Sales Canvassers!!! / Telecom Marketers, Canvassers, Team Leaders And Managers Wanted / Telecommunication Canvassers Needed By A Gsm Company- Urgent ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy!!! Marketing Canvassers by jabber22: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
the services of Young Marketers to promote, market and sell its upcoming exhibitions and seminars services.
This is a performance-centered and driven position and the primary duties of the candidates will be marketing and prospecting for companies and participants. Very flexible hours guaranteed. Successful candidate should have experience in marketing or sales. (this application is open to graduates/ HND holders, matured undergraduates students can also apply)

Other Skills
Excellent written and communications skills
Marketing/ sales/communication skills
Relationship building skills
professional manner and dressing
Team player and confidence
Remuneration
Very attractive salary and others.

Qualified applicants should send their CV
Re: Job Vacancy!!! Marketing Canvassers by bigyomite(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
I strongly believe i have what it take to move your firm to another greater height if am giving the role to handle, with my experience in marketing and my rudiments in marketing profession, i am ready to taske on the battle and excel with your company, bigyomite2005@yahoo.com.

Expecting a positive response from your firm.

(1) (Reply)

Legal Executive Needed / Javascript, Css, Html5 Designer/programmer Required / Experienced Executive Assistant Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.