Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' (1046 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by Dallat65: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2014
Being a student if i have that opportunity i would'nt think twice cos only it's if a miracle happens that this our country wil flourish but right now the government is basing the budget on 50% of our population.
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by dehmohlah(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2014
I ll jump to it like a mad man. Be d happiest man on earth @ dat moment
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by poshpimkiey(f): 1:52am On Aug 26, 2014
The question doesn't deserve a thought. Ama be like..."I'm leaving, I'm off to Yankee and I don't think I'm coming home"

2 Likes

Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by ayukdaboss(m): 2:58am On Aug 26, 2014
angry angry
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by bakandow11: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2014
i live in dubai, you need to come and see what it means to be a citizen, it was when i got here that i found out that my mother country nigeria was suppose to be taking care of me....i will with immediate pajawiri, infact if you know how please tell me....cause am fully ready to naturalise myself

1 Like

Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by tellwisdom: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2014
Op, you are foolish to think u.s is a place to be than ur own motherland
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by dustydee: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2014
I wouldn't, at least not for US citizenship. I will rather keep my Nigerian passport than exchange it for another country's.
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by Pronmix(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Do you know where I can do so? @op.

2 Likes

Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by iykedare(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
tellwisdom: Op, you are foolish to think u.s is a place to be than ur own motherland

village boy,when will you see the light.

1 Like

Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by bakandow11: 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
tellwisdom: Op, you are foolish to think u.s is a place to be than ur own motherland
Am srry if i wrong you, i dnt think we share dsame surname nor what dirty word will you say when you see those who already did. Mind you some are living in nigeria but thre factories and the money the stole is for other country citizen to benefit from. Use your head and know how to choose words. Everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion.
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by Slowpois0n: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Pronmix:
Do you know where I can do so? @op.
Re: ''if U're Opportuned To Renounce Your Country And Become A U.S Citizen'' by bebe2(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2014
bakandow11:
i live in dubai, you need to come and see what it means to be a citizen, it was when i got here that i found out that my mother country nigeria was suppose to be taking care of me....i will with immediate pajawiri, infact if you know how please tell me....cause am fully ready to naturalise myself

Exactly!!

Some pple have never experienced dat so its difficult for them to comprehend how badly they and their generation has been cheated.

Its so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Say Where This Building Can Be Found? / Currencies Exchange Rates--Black Market / Nigerian Woman Issued With Wrong Visa By Turkish Consulate In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.