Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Admit It You've Done One Of These . - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Admit It You've Done One Of These . (3817 Views)

Calcuate How Much You've Done In Life!!!! / What Is The Most Addictive Thing You've Done On The Internet/phone? / Stupid Questions - Add Yours If You've Got Any (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Chigold101:
i will if i buy it you will accept it from me.
which phone u dey use. you can download operamini 8.0
You really do not want to know the phone I use. My big bro LordReed and my children Acidosis and Elantracey will finish me if I talk. Biko no vex.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by LordReed(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
HFOG:
You really do not want to know the phone I use. My big bro LordReed and my children Acidosis and Elantracey will finish me if I talk. Biko no vex.

LoL! I am not a phone bigot o! LoL. Any phone you use is fine unless it so heavily damaged and you refuse to get a new one or fix it then I will SMH for you. LoL

2 Likes

Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
yinxfun: Yeah..gulity on all counts...i can also remember doing de following
1.Whenever am sent to buy somethings,i usually compose songs with the items so as not to forget grin grin grin grin grin...like "tomato tati nera,rodo forty nera,alubosa ten nera"..all i had to do after de composing is to just put d song on repeat till i reach where i will buy d stuffs..along de way,i dare not answer any of my friends because if i do,i don enter kasala be dat...i no go even remember wetin i take start compose d song grin grin grin grin grin grin
2.i was also made to religiously believe that whenever its raining&someone stretch out de two palms to collect rain water,the person wil become a leper instantly...seriously i believed this throughout myn childhood because i didnt try it for once embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

hahahahahahaaha...this guy u funny sha
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
Did all 5 but I still do 1 & 5.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Chigold101(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
HFOG:
... Lolzzzz u funny oh. Make i reserve my laughter for another time
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Chigold101: ... Lolzzzz u funny oh. Make i reserve my laughter for another time
Have you found time to laugh now abi u still dey reserve am?
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! I am not a phone bigot o! LoL. Any phone you use is fine unless it so heavily damaged and you refuse to get a new one or fix it then I will SMH for you. LoL
Okay then, you should prepare to start SYH for me, big bro. And you can guess what I'll be doing while you're at that tongue
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Elantracey: Came across this pic online and decided to share .

For me, ive done all embarassed especially that drawing of the sun at the top of my drawings when I was little and trying to balance a switch between on and off, I still do it now tho grin

which have you done or better still not done ? tongue
Sweets, done all save two. smiley
As per your 'mama' consign tongue
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
HFOG:
Okay then, you should prepare to start SYH for me, big bro. And you can guess what I'll be doing while you're at that tongue

LoL! A big SMH for you. Better go and change that phone o before phone police arrest you for cruelty to phones. LoL
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
HFOG:
Sweets, done all save two. smiley
As per your 'mama' consign tongue
i believe you ma
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
LordReed:

LoL! A big SMH for you. Better go and change that phone o before phone police arrest you for cruelty to phones. LoL
lol. Indeed. Have you seen what happened on our thread? shocked
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
Elantracey: i believe you ma
:*
Same here, sweetness
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
HFOG:
lol. Indeed. Have you seen what happened on our thread? shocked

Are you minding that guy? Joy and peace are scarce commodities not everyone can recognize them.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Chigold101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
HFOG:
Have you found time to laugh now abi u still dey reserve am?
u really want me to laugh... Okay i will laugh but there is something will u do for me...
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chigold101: u really want me to laugh... Okay i will laugh but there is something will u do for me...
And what could that be sir?
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
LordReed:

Are you minding that guy? Joy and peace are scarce commodities not everyone can recognize them.
Hmm...May the good Lord keep us.
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by HFOG(f): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Chigold101: u really want me to laugh... Okay i will laugh but there is something will u do for me...
Helloooo. Why you enter voicemail so? How have you been? What's the favour you need? You know I'm at your beck and call abi? :p
Re: Admit It You've Done One Of These . by Sheenor: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
yinxfun: Yeah..gulity on all counts...i can also remember doing de following
1.Whenever am sent to buy somethings,i usually compose songs with the items so as not to forget grin grin grin grin grin...like "tomato tati nera,rodo forty nera,alubosa ten nera"..all i had to do after de composing is to just put d song on repeat till i reach where i will buy d stuffs..along de way,i dare not answer any of my friends because if i do,i don enter kasala be dat...i no go even remember wetin i take start compose d song grin grin grin grin grin grin
2.i was also made to religiously believe that whenever its raining&someone stretch out de two palms to collect rain water,the person wil become a leper instantly...seriously i believed this throughout myn childhood because i didnt try it for once embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insult Thread-not Personal / 69th Independence Day Speech For School Principal In English 2015 15 August / Would You Love To Date The Person Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.